• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
God the art looked good but the instability, the horrid "translation" and the really disappointing slideshow-scenes with only one of the forms of the characters really took it out of me.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
after playing a bit, wow, that synopsis is translated even worse than I thought. You'd think what it's trying to say is male oni became sterile, but no, it's that oni stopped producing male offspring, thus becoming an exclusively female race that must breed with male humans to survive
Man, pretty bad translation for sure. "All males are suddenly sterile and the females must fuck other races" (instead of artificial insemination like it would normally be) is a motherfucking NTR plot, which is pretty far from the regular "I'm the only male on a place of only females and this is a harem story".
I'm not into either of the fetishes, but such synopsis is pretty misleading, which will make the ones who like NTR to be disappointed for not having their fetish satisfied, and those who prefer regular harem to avoid this game (which could satisfy them).

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
Just tried the game for a while.
It's really neat but sadly it's currently buggy as hell and the translation is awful (MTL for sure lol)
Some stats seemingly resets randomly when you get the girl back in their workplace.
And then when you do "Catch'N'Catch" which should be the h-scene, nothing happens and the moment you go back to trying to do work or the menu to save and try to interact with it the game bricks and you have to force close it.
And I checked and it seems to affect everyone in here?
So even though the game is "complete", we'll have to wait for a patch for the bugs of some sort it seems.

Dee1414

Aug 1, 2019
Just tried the game for a while.
It's really neat but sadly it's currently buggy as hell and the translation is awful (MTL for sure lol)
Some stats seemingly resets randomly when you get the girl back in their workplace.
And then when you do "Catch'N'Catch" which should be the h-scene, nothing happens and the moment you go back to trying to do work or the menu to save and try to interact with it the game bricks and you have to force close it.
And I checked and it seems to affect everyone in here?
So even though the game is "complete", we'll have to wait for a patch for the bugs of some sort it seems.
Yes, that's what happened to me too. It's too bad as the game and art direction definitely has a lot of potential. I only was able to get the one h scene with the tutorial girl and the UI for it so tedious and hard to get to the parts I want, where with the others, it appears I should be getting a scene because I beat the mini game but it just doesn't happen. And like you, I went to save after and the game froze and had to quit, deleting my progress.

I hope the developer looks at it and a) bug fixes and B) fix up the h scene's transitions. The comic idea can be good if it doesn't take so long moving between panels and can intuitively pick the scene I want.

Reactions: DoofusMan

LoliconSenpai

Feb 12, 2019
I think this is the trial version of the game because if you look at the DL the file size for the trial matches up to ~300MB, vs the full game of 3GB. Don't know whether the full version will be bug free but this is what I think.

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
I think this is the trial version of the game because if you look at the DL the file size for the trial matches up to ~300MB, vs the full game of 3GB. Don't know whether the full version will be bug free but this is what I think.
Oh, if that's the case then yeah that might be it and/or part of the issue too for sure.

Also in the description of the upload post, it says the original title on the page is "鬼ごっこデラックスエディション".

Which Romanized is "Onigokko Derakkusu Edishon", which obviously by it being Takatanas for the last two word (and simply by how they read) means "Onigokko Deluxe Edition".

But I don't know if in-game it was supposed to show up that it was the Deluxe Edition anywhere either or if it simply means it came with the typical set of file of soundtracks and artworks somewhere in the game files.

But anyway, if what you said is true, then we're maybe onto something here and simply only have a buggy demo for now?

Reactions: LoliconSenpai

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
Looked around a bit. You guys are drawing the wrong conclusion.
This is the release version of the game, which itself had the very same scenes bugged. The developer released a patch soon after release which fixed these.
Go request an update.

Valleyofthegrand

Oct 17, 2022
This is the release version of the game, which itself had the very same scenes bugged. The developer released a patch soon after release which fixed these.
Go request an update.
I bought the game of dlsite, i still dont undestand whats going on with the game. Im not getting any progress after i've maxed everyone out? im assuming the game either doesnt have an ending or its comepletly broken

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
I bought the game of dlsite, i still dont undestand whats going on with the game. Im not getting any progress after i've maxed everyone out? im assuming the game either doesnt have an ending or its comepletly broken
You find the girls outside and fight them. When you beat them they return to their respective places.
You farm minigames for Skill Points to make said fights easier and raise Bond.
Higher Bond unlocks different "routes" during their sex scenes.
You have sex with them and that's it. No endings afaik. You can just keep repeating their scenes.

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
Go request an update.
Ah oki, thanks for giving us confirmation on what's what!
So we just have to wait for someone to upload an updated version of the game then, which fair enough no biggie, plenty other stuff to play in the meantime. :)

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
Full save.
Save location is: C:\Users\<User Name>\AppData\LocalLow\まかいあごう\おにごっこ\NaninovelData\Saves\
Game is still buggy, especially scenes. I recommend patiently waiting for it to properly finish it's awfully slow transition animations, befor clicking the Continue button during them to avoid skipping panels. (But even if you do, it can happen.)

Save 1 - All of the girls are returned, bond maxed. You can watch their return dialogues too as well as the setup dialogue for the H scenes.
Save 2 - Only H, just load it up and click Catch'n'Catch.

The busty oni (Village Chief's daughter) doesn't have scenes.

GGalpheim

Aug 20, 2017
For some reason, there is no other audio on my end. Just the BGM. No voice, no sound effect, nothing. I've checked the settings and every slider is at full volume.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote