VN Ren'Py Completed Onii-chan Asobo [Final] [il Shi/ ilシ]

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png

Overview:
Koichi Akiyama, an ordinary 22-year-old game developer, has been living a boring life until one day his younger sister Ai paid him a visit. Soon after Ai moves in with Koichi, she claims that she wants to become a game developer too, so her brother has to teach her everything he knows. The only problem is that Ai wants to create Hentai games, which puts Koichi in a dubious position. From now on these two need to learn how to work together and explore all the difficulties of writing Hentai stories.​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-29
Release Date: 2019-09-29
Original Title: お兄ちゃんあそぼ
Aliases: Let's play Onii-chan
Developer: il Shi/ ilシ -
Censorship: No
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - -
Others: COMPRESSED

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

background_image360.png background_image118.png background_image111.png background_image08.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Onii-chan Asobo [Final] [il Shi/ ilシ] - Original Size: 545MB

Download PC (127MB):
- - - -

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Android available???
I dont know why you people always go around asking for android builds. They are uploaded if available. If you want one, go post in one of the users threads who are offer services to make them. Also if you haven't noticed, we are 99% PC (Not just windows) and the 1% being what is available for mobile. So coming here and hoping for a mobile version is slim to none.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Well, really it was impossible to add adjustment of text speed? The set speed for me is just torture.
Ya I noticed that as well when I tested it. I guess they really went with the "visual novel".

Kelerm

Feb 15, 2018
Onii-chan Asobo [Final] [il Shi/ ilシ] - Original Size: 545MB

Download PC (127MB):
- - - -
Don't understand,
the game link => 383.54Mo

you say the game size is 545MB well

and you put a new dowload version pc => 127Mb ? well

i don't understand at all or you miss write some information ?

• Angry
Reactions: simsalabim

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
tried to use unren
Yeah, devs messed it somewhere in renpy-engine files, i was also trying to fix it, than said "fuk it all!" and shoved "game" container in another renpy game, and it worked fine.
I hate it reeeaalllly, when some "ambitious" dumb-edgy devs do this. Rollback, skip, textspeed (along with others) - is the BASIC functions and settings, not only of renpy, but of visual novel itself. And here in "settings" we see just a bunch of useless text-tweaks.

And about vn - a lot of very beautiful art stupidly wasted for shitty story.

Feet

Jun 25, 2017
Yeah, devs messed it somewhere in renpy-engine files, i was also trying to fix it, than said "fuk it all!" and shoved "game" container in another renpy game, and it worked fine.
I hate it reeeaalllly, when some "ambitious" dumb-edgy devs do this. Rollback, skip, textspeed (along with others) - is the BASIC functions and settings, not only of renpy, but of visual novel itself. And here in "settings" we see just a bunch of useless text-tweaks.

And about vn - a lot of very beautiful art stupidly wasted for shitty story.

Well, game also based on russian novel. Author - NonSemper

Reactions: XLON

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
The story is crap. Which is ironic as there is a part in the story where the MC is talking about how he added a fan's suggestion at one point. And how that turned the story into an "incoherent mess".
The english in it is incosistent. When the same character says the same word in three different ways not far from each other, then it's kinda bad.

It's only saving grace is the art, but even there, the guy's dick looks like a dog's chewing toy.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes