VN Others Completed Onii-chan, Where's My Kiss? [v2.02] [Tinkle Position / Sol Press]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
That's the thing, then. Other "sources" didn't say that I had to unlock all 4 girls. In fact, they didn't even mention that we should disable the kissing minigame, which actually locks the mom and harem routes completely.
I'm too burnt out after wasting my time, but once I feel like it, I'll do what you said.
I understand your frustration, it took multiple times of reading: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/838354_Walkthrough_Translated.pdf before I said, screw it, looked at the options and then just tried to forge my own way through.

To be clear the walkthrough says:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and

Once I played for a while, I was able to convert these statements to,

Edit: Grammar/Misspellings of the guide come copy and paste, not anything I did. I tried to keep everything the same as much as possible.

FrancoBash

Apr 25, 2018
It continues to kickin me in the opening menu, like a "bad ending", no matter what i do.
I tried every idea, giving all kiss to one and zero to others, three kiss a day to one and two for others, always kissing, etc.
There is a bug o this game has the worst method of choosing ever?

I tried the torrent version.

SaveMeWhoAmI

Jul 21, 2017
if you are getting cannot convert given narrow string to wide string then run it with local emulator as admin. This worked for me.

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Again, for those that the game keeps kicking out to the main menu when you were meant to decide for a girl, use the "Official Bugfix Patch v2". It's one of the things that it fixes. Should maybe have been uploaded patched? Maybe. Seen somewhere saying it's patched? Do it anyway, it can't get worse if it's unplayable like this.

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Japanese version version only - included it in their 18+ patch.
Wow, I can see they are working on a lot of interesting titles.
The most I look forward to is . Cant wait.

Reactions: Twistty

theyuriman

Aug 27, 2020
So what I've found is:
  1. General
    1. Turn off the kiss minigame (in the configuration) so you get text options
    2. Always Kiss
    3. When it gives you a set of possible girls to kiss create Save A
  2. For individual girls
    1. Load Save A
    2. When given a choice of who to kiss pick the same girl every time
    3. Continue to kiss all and that will unlock the full CG for that girl
  3. Harem
    1. Load Save A
    2. Keep kissing until your give a choice of two girls to kiss then create Save B
    3. Pick one set, run to the end
    4. Load Save B
    5. Pick the other set
  4. Mom
    1. Load Save A
    2. Pick Mom
Hopefully this helps.

Edit:
Attaching a proper full save, unlocks all CG/Scenes
do i unlock all CG/Scenes if i follow your steps?

DeLLTone

Dec 31, 2020
guy i don't understand, i dl the game, extract it in a fill, extract the patch in the same fill, extract the adult version in the same fill but i'm still stuck, first i do not get the op (not even the censored one), i can't take any routes with the sister. I have a save with all the (scenes) of a route with one of the sister,but i can't responce so i can't progress. I't weird help me pls

Inugami Akazukin

Sep 26, 2019
Anybody know how to unlock the mother route fully? Do I have to do all the other routes first?

So far I only completed one girl and it ends with "FIN". When I kissed the mother it ended with "Continue..." That means there more to her route right?

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
*Sees there's Mom route*
>Mom is a loli....
So forced. Really disappointing not having some variety there.

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
I did it my self. The 18+ patch is irrelevant as its in the base game download. Would be nice if it was removed/warned as I didn't wanna start then realize needed a download.

But the kind soul delivered us a nice game so no reason to tilt too much.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes