VN Others Completed Onii-chan, Where's My Kiss? [v2.02] [Tinkle Position / Sol Press]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Does it has an english version of the other one of this series ?
No.
Not sure if anyone is going to do it at all, I don't think anyone has declared themselves yet.

chtouvidel

Apr 18, 2021
Hello! Can you please explain the kissing mechanics of the game?It says that you can choose which of the sisters you can kiss and who not. That you don't choose, the main character still kisses the sisters. And it also says that you can choose where to kiss, but the main character still kisses in the lips. Can you explain how to get to different branches of the sisters in the game? How to get to the harem branch? And I did not understand about the branch with the mother. Is there content with it or not? If so, how to get to it?

Last edited:

Chazam

Jul 26, 2021
Hello! Can you please explain the kissing mechanics of the game?It says that you can choose which of the sisters you can kiss and who not. That you don't choose, the main character still kisses the sisters. And it also says that you can choose where to kiss, but the main character still kisses in the lips. Can you explain how to get to different branches of the sisters in the game? How to get to the harem branch? And I did not understand about the branch with the mother. Is there content with it or not? If so, how to get to it?
As the story said who got a kiss on their lips the most will be the one who brings a snack to you at night (example: If you want to choose Saya path all you have to do is kiss on her lips the most, you can still kiss the other's lips but must least than Saya ) it has a heart icon to show you about how many times that each person get kissed on the top right. If you want to make sure that you don't want to kiss her lips just click on the white screen.

Harem path: kiss on everyone's lips ( I'm not sure about this but this path will have The mother choice at the end )

chtouvidel

Apr 18, 2021
As the story said who got a kiss on their lips the most will be the one who brings a snack to you at night (example: If you want to choose Saya path all you have to do is kiss on her lips the most, you can still kiss the other's lips but must least than Saya ) it has a heart icon to show you about how many times that each person get kissed on the top right. If you want to make sure that you don't want to kiss her lips just click on the white screen.

Harem path: kiss on everyone's lips ( I'm not sure about this but this path will have The mother choice at the end )
I just didn’t understand about the mechanics of kissing. I chose to kiss all the sisters’s lips. But for some reason at night Asashi and Saya remained with the main character. And then all Asashi was left. Honestly I didn’t understand when and at what moment there were two sisters. then alone.

Chazam

Jul 26, 2021

HellShade

Oct 5, 2021
Hey guys, I downloaded the zip file but neither the normal or the krkz exe files work. The normal one says ansi ???? unicode ??????? and the krkz one says cannot convert narrow given string to wide string. Any fix ideas? Thanks

gryphon100

Oct 20, 2021
I got a question. The game won't keep my save files so when I exit and go back in, I got to start from the beginning. So I thought that maybe I need to extract the files, but it won't extract because of the pdf files. How can I extract the game files or at the very least delete the pdf's cause this is more trouble than it really should be.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Wow, that's a realy lame story, for such good gameplay. That's waste of time for someone who wanna something more deep in story plot like incest...

Hiiro_Arc

Jul 19, 2018
View attachment 820570

Overview:
“Onii-chan, let’s kiss a whole lot today, okay?”
I was still a child when I noticed something was off about our house rules.
Perhaps thanks to the influence of our mother, the kiss demon, my four sisters and I would take pretty much any excuse we could to share a kiss.
Good morning kisses, goodnight kisses, and of course, kisses before picking up a call or going to the bathroom.
Since they were all girls and I was the only man in the house, the rules said they had to kiss me.

But one day, I was forced to move to a separate house in order to study.
My sisters were supposed to bring me a late-night snack to help me focus on my studies, but when the time came to decide who would do it, strife ensued.
Thanks to that, a new house rule was introduced:

“The one who gets the most kisses today gets to bring Onii-chan his snack!”
And so, the sweetness of my kiss-filled life with my precious little sisters grew a little more intense.
Would this be the start of a new stage in our loving family life? Would I deepen my bond with one of them, or…?​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-17
Release Date: Japan 2016-04-28, English Version 2019-09-24
Developer: and
Censored: No
Version: 2.02
Language: English
Title: Onii-chan, Kiss no Junbi wa Mada Desu ka?
Original title: お兄ちゃん、キッスの準備はまだですか?
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Developer: Tinkle Position
Publishers: Sol Press
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Extra Info:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Other: /
MIRROR

Patches: /MIRROR - / MIRROR

Extras: /MIRROR - /MIRROR - /MIRROR - /MIRROR

Thanks superelmo for the torrent link

View attachment 820574 View attachment 820575 View attachment 820576 View attachment 820579 View attachment 820651 View attachment 820654 View attachment 820655 View attachment 820658
*WARNING* The ANONFILES LINK HAS HARMFUL SOFTWARE, I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND DOWNLOADING. I HAVE YET TO DOWNLOAD THE OTHER LINKS TO CHECK.

taintedbreaker

Aug 15, 2018
I dislike pdfs because I like to use word to highlight choices after I make them. It's a basic port from the pdf version someone posted earlier. It's not perfect but it is a walkthrough and it works.

It's in .docx format if that matters

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes