VN Others Completed Onii-chan, Where's My Kiss? [v2.02] [Tinkle Position / Sol Press]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Septsea

Nov 27, 2021
Would love to but holy christ, you probably picked the worst host to DL it from :HideThePain:
Hello. I have uploaded the file to another host, "pixeldrain". If you cannot or would not like to download the file from "anonfiles", consider downloading it from the other link that I list in the post instead.

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Hello. I have uploaded the file to another host, "pixeldrain". If you cannot or would not like to download the file from "anonfiles", consider downloading it from the other link that I list in the post instead.
Thanks you for your cooperation, it will be added to the OP shortly :BootyTime:

cynicalrave

Jun 5, 2023
hello! how do I find this game? It has different cover art than Nekonyan's Onikiss. It looks to be a sequel, but I am unsure.
145056860.jpg

Prevails

Jul 20, 2023
Is there a setting somewhere that disables 18+ content? I'm playing v2.02 and I applied a full unlock save. So I know for sure I'm on the 18+ ver. Yet as far as I can tell, all sex scenes get skipped no matter what choices I make... anyone got an idea why?
Edit:
The version I downloaded from NYAA is apparently borked. The entirety of the sections that occur after a sister is selected for the day gets skipped. The nekonyan version seems to work.

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2021
For anyone wondering the extra scenes section is just the ending movies and opening movie plus some VA commentary and artwork. None of it is lewds.

Batenxx

Nov 17, 2022
According to the Neko Nyansoft twitter, "literally 1 or two small fixes to CG (a shirt mostly) and changes to the credits. Nothing major."
Wait, they censored CGs? Is there a comparison? What was on the shirt?

Last edited:

IAmTheRad

May 6, 2017
Wait, they censored CGs? Is there a comparison? What was on the shirt?
The buttons on the shirt changed sides during the CG scene. When nothing else was mirrored at all. Not a case of censorship, but a case of an art mistake being fixed.

TenkuR700

Nov 18, 2018
So I downloaded the NekoNyan edition and I keep getting this error when I'm trying to run the game. It has the file called engine but I think it's named wrong. Can anybody help please?

Also sorry for the picture, for some reason my laptop will not save screenshots
PXL_20231010_220144108.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Derpwerp
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes