VN Others Completed Onii-chan, Where's My Kiss? [v2.02] [Tinkle Position / Sol Press]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

TaterMan

Apr 22, 2018
Same here. Game shows up as a virus. Have not tried using VirusTotal to make 100% sure it shows up as one, but I don't want to take the risk.

Twomuchsurv

Jul 11, 2023
Hmm, I can see this game has a standalone expansion

I wonder if it will be translated, although the additions of the low titles are often omitted.
On the process of translating it, though I do need help with the textures, I manage to replace most of the textures from this game version but there're some others that needs to be manually edited.
For the texts it should be easy enough, but it will take a while, since the method I use is comparing translation between translate engines (chatgpt, deepl, google).

That game already picked my interest for so long, but since no one is translating it, I'm just going to translate it myself.
Progress:
- Text (0.2%) (I hugely underestimate how many text there're in this game)
- Texture (95%)

Update: A bit busy with college, so might take a while

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2018
Does anyone know why the other games are not in the forum? I think I can get them, in Japanese, but get them nonetheless

Feb 17, 2018
If I'm not mistaken the order of the games is

1. Onii-chan, where's my kiss?

2. Onii-chan, where's my kiss? Also... are you ready for sex?

3. Onii-chan, keep hugging me tight until morning comes!

4. Onii-chan, keep hugging me tight until morning comes! Have more sex with me until night!

Sep 30, 2022
So I downloaded the NekoNyan edition and I keep getting this error when I'm trying to run the game. It has the file called engine but I think it's named wrong. Can anybody help please?

Also sorry for the picture, for some reason my laptop will not save screenshots
View attachment 3014856
For posterity reason, you can fix this problem by changing the folder name to only include alphabets

Frosty*

Feb 12, 2024
Had a blast playing this the whole day. Almost died of diabetes while in the Mahiru's route. What a way to spend the Valentine!

Mar 7, 2023
Is there not any way to view Mom's CG and scene replay other than saving before it or playing through the game up to that point again?

AzureHaze144

Sep 24, 2018
Downloaded the nekonyan version, I (and a few others in this thread) seem to have gotten virus threat detections
false positive or not?

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes