VN Others Completed Onii-chan, Where's My Kiss? [v2.02] [Tinkle Position / Sol Press]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

LuanGomez

Mar 11, 2022
On the process of translating it, though I do need help with the textures, I manage to replace most of the textures from this game version but there're some others that needs to be manually edited.
For the texts it should be easy enough, but it will take a while, since the method I use is comparing translation between translate engines (chatgpt, deepl, google).

That game already picked my interest for so long, but since no one is translating it, I'm just going to translate it myself.
Progress:
- Text (0.2%) (I hugely underestimate how many text there're in this game)
- Texture (95%)

Update: A bit busy with college, so might take a while
How is the translation going? Have you given up?

Yunsana

Nov 6, 2022
Shame, Windows Defender keeps finding trojan virus in the file (OniiKiss.exe). Anyone has encountered the same?

Reactions: Gav1nn

ethix

May 27, 2022
Nekonyan has updated their stupid launcher (OniKiss.exe), now it's digitally signed and triggers less antiviruses (1/74 compared to previous 34/73 on virustotal). To update run UpdateSettings.exe, enable updates, run OniKiss.exe.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: notBatman747

Tiddimilker

Aug 22, 2022
Nekonyan has updated their stupid launcher (OniKiss.exe), now it's digitally signed and triggers less antiviruses (1/74 compared to previous 34/73 on virustotal). To update run UpdateSettings.exe, enable updates, run OniKiss.exe.
Are you certain that this is safe

Mar 29, 2023
The Gofile and Isekaiexpress All links are blacklisted by Malwarebytes and AVG. I can't download it without making exceptions or dropping my AV. Hard PASS!

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes