• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Onii-chan, Where's My Kiss? [v2.02] [Tinkle Position / Sol Press]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
the thing i liked (and still do) about this game is when you rewatch the h-scenes you can choose to watch from her pov.
i wonder if there're other games that do this.

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
That are all The Codes maybe Will work or not idk but The last is 100% conffirmed developer codes and It works.

Last edited:
Reactions: thanboxay

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
In the replay ccg there's an extra secrets...so to do that you'll need to Unlock It with all this Codes I know It's pain to Unlock It all again xD. (Probably Easter Eggs)

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
So what I've found is:
  1. Harem
    1. Load Save A
    2. Keep kissing until your give a choice of two girls to kiss then create Save B
    3. Pick one set, run to the end
    4. Load Save B
    5. Pick the other set
See this is confusing, keep kissing who? I have the harem route unlocked after just finishing Asahi's route, it says so in the code input section. But you didn't clarify who to kiss in this statement, and after going back to save A and kissing each one of the girls, it just starts the first scene of their retrospective route. Could you clarify this? Did you mean kiss each one of them a different night when given the option when you leave after dinner? I didn't count how many times you have to choose, but that would make sense if there are 4 times you have to kiss and choose who brings the snack.

Edit: NEVERMIND, I figured it out. You can't load save a from the first time playing a new game and that same save used for the first route. You HAVE to start a new game, than kiss every time all the way to the goodbye kiss choice, THEN you get the kiss all option.

Last edited:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
a guy... taking his mother virginity... mate, read that phrase of yours again please.
There's a possibility... ;v
Yeah, it pretty much has to involve time travel, magic, or some other weirdness, and possibly the guy becoming his own father in the process, or at least turning out to be the father of his own older sister. I think there are actually some games already out there that feature similar themes.

ChaosZeroX121

Jan 22, 2022
Does anyone has the Mosaics Restoration Patch? The uncensored CGs looks really weird to me (also used to mosaics on Japanese eroge) and also prefer mosaics. the mega link on vndb is expired. I really appreciate it if anyone has it.

Shironekomaru69

Apr 10, 2020
This is giving me diabetus even my pp is confused.

The mother trained everyone so hard with the kissing thing, it almost made the vn a kissing cg entirely.

Anyway, I'm wondering who's the father crazy enough for having an idea of leaving the mom?

Last edited:

KousakaKirino

Apr 24, 2023
I really love Oniikiss. Easily my favorite VN and imoutoge (though there aren't too many imoutoge to choose from....) I hope Onigyu can be translated one day!

Reactions: Frosty*

IAmTheRad

May 6, 2017
what is new in the nekonyan version?
According to the Neko Nyansoft twitter, "literally 1 or two small fixes to CG (a shirt mostly) and changes to the credits. Nothing major." Also there was a CG in the previously published version that still had the mosaic. And also if you tried the harem route, the game would crash, even with the last patch that SolPress released. Since I'm re-reading the game and not going to just put in the codes to unlock the paths, I'm not going to be checking to see if the crash in the harem path was fixed.

Just a head's up, too. There is a false positive in the .exe file, and that's due to the way Nekonyan has implemented the auto-updater.
"Just a note that if you receive Antivirus notifications for Onikiss, it's because of the automatic-updater we've included. Like with previous games, it hooks into the game exe in a way that looks suspicious, but it's a false positive. It reaches out to a .games domain name which is our hostname for the CDN we use for our updater. This is normal behavior and is safe to allow. "

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes