3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Is it possible to have all 3 folders and 1 file (fonts, images, sound) in 1 folder called 'Online Girl'?
When you go to open the archive file, you don't get an option to extract into a new folder, named the same as the archive file? Or the option to extract into a folder of your choice?

@N7 I don't know if Rudeboy changed the original archive to include his patched HTML file, so the patch file in may need to be added to the OP.

Reactions: N7
Nov 30, 2017
Another fine update @RudeboyUK Looking forward to what you'll show us next.
Quick questions: looking at your code it seems like there is an event with you peeking at Stella and her boyfriend. Is this implemented yet?
Looking at the image files it also seems that during any normal playthrough I don't see that many of the sms messages/pictures from the colleagues. Is it random? Do you get a message every other (insert time period?) There were some pretty sexy pictures in there which I probably don't see a lot of since when I've achieved everything I stop playing until the next update.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
I dig it. It's different and it's a bit slow burning which I enjoy. All too often some devs feel compelled to put out nudity or the secks in order to appease easily bored players desperate for more but I like you have to kinda work at this.

Dunno if it was just me but I found the stats a bit confusing, like I was doing things but I didn't know what ultimately it would change. Maybe I just didn't read the instructions properly.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Another fine update @RudeboyUK Looking forward to what you'll show us next.
Quick questions: looking at your code it seems like there is an event with you peeking at Stella and her boyfriend. Is this implemented yet?
Looking at the image files it also seems that during any normal playthrough I don't see that many of the sms messages/pictures from the colleagues. Is it random? Do you get a message every other (insert time period?) There were some pretty sexy pictures in there which I probably don't see a lot of since when I've achieved everything I stop playing until the next update.

Yes the Stella and her boyfriend should certainly be obtainable. It should occur after you have the SMS chat with Stella where she is dressing up for her boyfriend and then go and chat with her some more. Friendship will need to be quite high for it.

As for the SMS, yes there is a random chance of receiving one after being downtown in the evening. I added plenty to hopefully avoid them running out during a play session.

Reactions: Anders Niet

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
I dig it. It's different and it's a bit slow burning which I enjoy. All too often some devs feel compelled to put out nudity or the secks in order to appease easily bored players desperate for more but I like you have to kinda work at this.

Dunno if it was just me but I found the stats a bit confusing, like I was doing things but I didn't know what ultimately it would change. Maybe I just didn't read the instructions properly.
Thanks!

Quick stat breakdown:

Communication: Increases number of times you can chat online each night, and chance of successfully chatting with the office girls.
Stamina: Increases how many times each day you can chat with the office girls, and also opens up options at the gym.
Concentration: Allows you to run with higher horniness without experiencing the negative effects.

Hope that helps and thanks for playing.

Nov 30, 2017

Yes the Stella and her boyfriend should certainly be obtainable. It should occur after you have the SMS chat with Stella where she is dressing up for her boyfriend and then go and chat with her some more. Friendship will need to be quite high for it.

As for the SMS, yes there is a random chance of receiving one after being downtown in the evening. I added plenty to hopefully avoid them running out during a play session.
My problem with the text messages isn't that they run out, just that looking at the image files there are a lot I never see at all. I usually go from each friendship phase to the next pretty quickly. Also the sexy messages from the colleagues I don't see a lot like I said since I stop playing before I get to see those a lot. Maybe the chance for a text message could be increased?

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
My problem with the text messages isn't that they run out, just that looking at the image files there are a lot I never see at all. I usually go from each friendship phase to the next pretty quickly. Also the sexy messages from the colleagues I don't see a lot like I said since I stop playing before I get to see those a lot. Maybe the chance for a text message could be increased?
Certainly something to try. It's an easy adjustment. I did make a change so you only received an SMS from one of the girls on any given night rather than you getting 2-3 every time, so it makes sense to increase the actual chance now I guess. Good feedback :)

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
As there were a few bugs in the last release I've made a new full file. There are a few new extra things in here, but mainly bug fixes. Enjoy:

Changes:
  • Added OG chat for after arranging things with Stella.
  • Changed audio to fade out when leaving a zone rather than cutting off.
  • Fixed Bug related to font for chatting to the girls.
  • Added achievements for becoming BFFs with each office girl.
  • Lighting in Bedroom now changes depending on time of day.
  • Adjusted the random SMSs fro the online girl to better follow the relationship. Prevents her sending overly sexy texts before first establishing that aspect of the relationship.
  • Fixed bug in Stella's path that caused image display issues when talking with her in the office.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
New Release a16

53MB

Major Changes

• Added 5 new flirty SMS for Jenny
  • Added Jenny Story 10
  • Added Jenny Story 9
  • Added Jenny Story 8
  • Added Jenny Story 7
  • Added Jenny Story 6
  • Added OG Story 8
  • Added OG Story 7
  • Added Sarah Story 3

Hopefully it all ties together OK. No real technical changes this time so hopefully no major bugs. Each section ran OK in isolation in testing.

Nov 30, 2017
New Release a16

53MB

Major Changes

• Added 5 new flirty SMS for Jenny
  • Added Jenny Story 10
  • Added Jenny Story 9
  • Added Jenny Story 8
  • Added Jenny Story 7
  • Added Jenny Story 6
  • Added OG Story 8
  • Added OG Story 7
  • Added Sarah Story 3

Hopefully it all ties together OK. No real technical changes this time so hopefully no major bugs. Each section ran OK in isolation in testing.
The New Jenny stuff is pretty awesome. Too bad it's already completed!
Some questions:
-what event do the pictures in the rileyh2 image map belong to?
-one time playing I received 2 text messages from Riley , one saying ''name, I'm feeling... so strange tonight'' or something like that. Except nothing happened afterwards, the game just continued.
Once gain, awesome update.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
The New Jenny stuff is pretty awesome. Too bad it's already completed!
Some questions:
-what event do the pictures in the rileyh2 image map belong to?
-one time playing I received 2 text messages from Riley , one saying ''name, I'm feeling... so strange tonight'' or something like that. Except nothing happened afterwards, the game just continued.
Once gain, awesome update.
Interestingly the files in the h2 folder and the weird text message are related.. ;) Keep climbing that volcano....

And thanks for the encouragement.

Nov 23, 2017
I received that same error after loading a save. I saw you posted the new HTML, so I tried that and still received an error. I loaded a save, returned from lunch, spoke to Stella, then after the conversation was finished I received this error:

You have an uneventful afternoon and get a good deal of work done.

Error: <<checkOfficeAch>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.achArray[13] is undefined)
After the days events you shut down your workstation and head Home
Spend the evening downtown.

Edit: Think this was my fault, forgot to reset arrays. When I reset arrays though the reset achievements only button doesn't work. If I click reset all arrays it returns me to the beginning of the day and not back to the point where I was.

Reactions: RudeboyUK
Nov 30, 2017
Interestingly the files in the h2 folder and the weird text message are related.. ;) Keep climbing that volcano....

And thanks for the encouragement.
Even with Riley at 0 anger, 1000 something openness, 400 something horniness and 0 headache? The fact that I did get the text message that immediately cut off when I clicked OK seems weird. Did anyone else trigger some kind of scene here?

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Edit: Think this was my fault, forgot to reset arrays. When I reset arrays though the reset achievements only button doesn't work. If I click reset all arrays it returns me to the beginning of the day and not back to the point where I was.
Yup, slight bug in my code for resetting just the achievements. Fixed in this new patch. Resetting always returns you to your bedroom for safety, though you won't lose any progress made with any of the girls when only resetting the achievements this way. I really should look into a way to add the new achievements on a load....

a16 Patch 2 ->

Reactions: Forgeshield

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Even with Riley at 0 anger, 1000 something openness, 400 something horniness and 0 headache? The fact that I did get the text message that immediately cut off when I clicked OK seems weird. Did anyone else trigger some kind of scene here?
How many times have you sent the Volcano hypnotic plant? The first 6 or so time you just get odd texts from her.. but after a while some rather explicit ones...

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Played through to the current end of content. Riley needs an update now. She's really, really horny. ;)
So true! I just need to get Sarah's stuff all in place and I will be ready to tackle the final meat to the Riley story, and in fact complete the game!

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes