3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Even with Riley at 0 anger, 1000 something openness, 400 something horniness and 0 headache? The fact that I did get the text message that immediately cut off when I clicked OK seems weird. Did anyone else trigger some kind of scene here?
1000 Openness!? Blimey maybe I hand that out too freely :D Horniness will become less of an issue as i add more scenes since some of those reduce her horniness, if she masturbates after talking with you etc.

Nov 30, 2017
How many times have you sent the Volcano hypnotic plant? The first 6 or so time you just get odd texts from her.. but after a while some rather explicit ones...
I was thinking along those lines, especially when I found out sending the Yellow Oblivion plant multiple times triggered some more stuff. My only problem with the Purple plant is that is angers her a lot. I assume it's connected to her Horniness/Openness? I usually get her to 150/200 anger, which in itself should mean she would never ever want to talk to me anymore is the numbers actually mean something (since she already started sexting at about 100 Openness/Horniness, 200 anger should means she's furious?) Thanks for the tip, I'll try it out next time.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
I was thinking along those lines, especially when I found out sending the Yellow Oblivion plant multiple times triggered some more stuff. My only problem with the Purple plant is that is angers her a lot. I assume it's connected to her Horniness/Openness? I usually get her to 150/200 anger, which in itself should mean she would never ever want to talk to me anymore is the numbers actually mean something (since she already started sexting at about 100 Openness/Horniness, 200 anger should means she's furious?) Thanks for the tip, I'll try it out next time.
The idea was you bought one of those type once every 10 days maybe, using the calm action in-between to return her to a manageable anger level before she becomes overly angry. I guess others might add a game over option for over doing it, but I really can't stand 'bad endings' in general, let alone in my own game ;) Probably something to balance more once her story is in place.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
The idea was you bought one of those type once every 10 days maybe, using the calm action in-between to return her to a manageable anger level before she becomes overly angry. I guess others might add a game over option for over doing it, but I really can't stand 'bad endings' in general, let alone in my own game ;) Probably something to balance more once her story is in place.
would be interesting implementing some new lines when she gets angered. you know, like, that she suddenly becomes quite dominant and commands the protagonist, writing hate sms or simply going offline every few days or something ^^.

Reactions: nad destroyer

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
The main download and bugfix links in the OP are the same link. I assume the bugfix link should be from ?

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
The main download and bugfix links in the OP are the same link. I assume the bugfix link should be from ?
Woops. Fucked that one, didn't I? Fixed.

NedStark87

Jun 1, 2017
I love the concept of this game, It has so much potential. I really hope you work on both the sexual relationship with the MC as well as the sexual urges of each of the women and the potential to either get them to come to you for sex or share with you their sexual encounters as well. Also that anger idea is great as well. Maybe they come to you for sex cause you become irresistable to them or you get them to have sex with others in kinky fun ways and share with you, or they maybe get mad at you for being a certain way(passive to much,aggressive,cocky,etc) and they send you sexual encounters with messages that go with their attitude. Anyways i hope to see a lot more from this game in the future and would love to support the creation of it!

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
I love the concept of this game, It has so much potential. I really hope you work on both the sexual relationship with the MC as well as the sexual urges of each of the women and the potential to either get them to come to you for sex or share with you their sexual encounters as well. Also that anger idea is great as well. Maybe they come to you for sex cause you become irresistable to them or you get them to have sex with others in kinky fun ways and share with you, or they maybe get mad at you for being a certain way(passive to much,aggressive,cocky,etc) and they send you sexual encounters with messages that go with their attitude. Anyways i hope to see a lot more from this game in the future and would love to support the creation of it!

Thanks for the kind words, they mean a lot. On the negative however I have to say that I am not planning a huge amount more for this game. You see this was my first ever Twine game, and whilst it has been a great learning tool, the code is a god damn mess of differing styles as I found my feet with the way a Twine game comes together. So there will be one more update for Sarah, and then a few more to bring the OG story into line and fill it out to it's conclusion.

On a more positive note I am already working on two other games.

The first, which is a more long term thing, is a redux of my old RAGS game 'The Apartments' so I can finally get back to that universe I was creating both with that game and the follow up I had already started planning.

The second will come out before that though. Currently titled 'The Little Shop' it sees you setting up a sex shop in your old town that is rather on the conservative side. Through your products and interacting with a handful of the local population you will slowly increase the perversion level of the whole town and have them shagging in the streets! I've already spent tens of hours building the shop management system and a more consistent UI, and now I know what I am doing with Twine I've made it as expansible as I can so adding extra shop items, NPCs and the like should be nice and easy. I'll probably drop a demo of what I have so far on that soon actually to start getting feedback on the shop side of things.
It will continue to use the mechanics I have experimented with in this game of course. Especially the SMS/Texting setup. It's a function I've loved in other games and really like the connection it creates between you and the NPCs. I've upgraded it some for the new game, so for instance images appear inline with the texts and you can scroll down the conversation. Hopefully that will allow me to expand upon the SMS mechanics. The trick of course is making it feel organic so I spend a whole bunch of time on working out how and what type of message to send. Bit of fuzzy logic (at a super basic level) is always fun to play around with.

Anyway. Thanks again for the wonderful feedback. Always good to hear when my games are enjoyed, and I hope you will enjoy what I have on the backburners in the future. :)

RB

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
is there a bug with the "Yellow Oblivion " stuff ? I send it once and after that the purple stuff and then each time I conserve with riley I get the pantie shot but nothing more, and she is growing quite horny.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
is there a bug with the "Yellow Oblivion " stuff ? I send it once and after that the purple stuff and then each time I conserve with riley I get the pantie shot but nothing more, and she is growing quite horny.
You can send the Oblivion bouquet more than once. The Oblivion and Volcano flowers have independent effects.

Reactions: kokotheworm

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
The second will come out before that though. Currently titled 'The Little Shop' it sees you setting up a sex shop in your old town that is rather on the conservative side. Through your products and interacting with a handful of the local population you will slowly increase the perversion level of the whole town and have them shagging in the streets! ...
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

It will continue to use the mechanics I have experimented with in this game of course. Especially the SMS/Texting setup. It's a function I've loved in other games and really like the connection it creates between you and the NPCs. I've upgraded it some for the new game, so for instance images appear inline with the texts and you can scroll down the conversation. Hopefully that will allow me to expand upon the SMS mechanics. The trick of course is making it feel organic so I spend a whole bunch of time on working out how and what type of message to send. Bit of fuzzy logic (at a super basic level) is always fun to play around with.
Proper sexting in a game is a huge plus for me. Especially when it's natural and feels organic as you mention. Looking forward to it!!

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
It's Tuesday so....

New Release

60MB
185KB
New for this release

Added Sarah Story 9: Intern
Added Sarah Story 8: Trip Confirmation
Added Sarah Story 7: Horny Shower
Added Sarah Story 6: Trip Planning
Added 5 new SMS for Feet/Ass/Tits fetishes (Will require a full array reset for old saves)
Added Sarah Story 5: Snaps
Added Sarah Story 4: Vacation
Attempt fix for 'Thank you Roxy' sometimes appearing in messages to the OG
Fixed bug in Foot Fetish SMSs
Corrected a bunch of typos/gramatical errors
Added thanks to the credits screen
Adjusted the wording in the help screen to better relate to the current game state.

PS Forgot to run any of my new code through spell check so probably a tonne of new errors to add to the old ones! Still, getting close to Beta now when I can focus more on that sort of stuff.

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes