3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Inhibition

Apr 19, 2018
So don't want to look like a village idiot on my first post ever, but I started a brand new game like an hour ago and tried to rip through everything to get to new content, I completely missed all the new Sarah content somehow, the achievements are definitely in the game and I didn't get the "This is all the content for now" message but I'm still just stuck after getting her phone number.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
So don't want to look like a village idiot on my first post ever, but I started a brand new game like an hour ago and tried to rip through everything to get to new content, I completely missed all the new Sarah content somehow, the achievements are definitely in the game and I didn't get the "This is all the content for now" message but I'm still just stuck after getting her phone number.
Sounds like you haven't spent enough time down the gym. Sarah is quite the gym bunny ;)

thesith331

Jun 27, 2017
im stuck i met sarah at the gym whats after that when i go to the office i get Sarah doesn't seem to be in her office.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
im stuck i met sarah at the gym whats after that when i go to the office i get Sarah doesn't seem to be in her office.
After the gym you go to talk to her in her office as normal. She'll talk about being run down and you suggest a vacation. If she is not in her office then it suggests you have done this part. You should then start receiving SMS from her from her vacation each morning...

KillJoy2190

Jul 8, 2017
After the gym you go to talk to her in her office as normal. She'll talk about being run down and you suggest a vacation. If she is not in her office then it suggests you have done this part. You should then start receiving SMS from her from her vacation each morning...
Sarah is out of the office, but I haven't received any texts from her, yet. I loaded my save, I've reset the arrays, and I've played about ten days, or more, but I haven't heard from Sarah. Do I need to wait longer? Is there something I'm missing?

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Ah damn, I knew I was just being a moron.
Great job on the game by the way.
No worries, you don't need to do anything like that for the other girls so it is a bit out of form, was just trying something different for her :)

And thanks for the compliment. Glad you are enjoying it.

KillJoy2190

Jul 8, 2017
When I get a SMS from Riley, if they have a response other than 'close,' the response for all of them has been: "She gets my approval."

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
When I get a SMS from Riley, if they have a response other than 'close,' the response for all of them has been: "She gets my approval."
Yeah, some of my older SMSs didn't have a reply set, so it seems the last reply gets repeated. Slowly weeding them all out. Shouldn't cause and negative effects though :)

kentucyfried

Jun 25, 2017
Getting this one : Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property '3' of undefined

<<if $achArray[18][3] is false and $sarah.story >= 6>>

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Getting this one : Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property '3' of undefined

<<if $achArray[18][3] is false and $sarah.story >= 6>>
Sounds like you need to run the Achievement Array fix in the Help screen.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
ahmmmm can you load your old save without having errors??
Depending how old the save is. Try just resetting the achievement array first, then the full reset if you still see errors. You might see some repeating events but your progress should carry through.

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes