3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

KillJoy2190

Jul 8, 2017
Speaking of resetting achievements, is it possible to get the three achievements for Riley after a reset? I'm at 470 of 600 points and I have all achievements but those three. All the rest of them will hit once I talk to my co-workers, but Riley's are part of the linear storyline and I can't seem to get those back.

This isn't a major concern, and I know there are more pressing matters with the game, but I thought I'd mention it so you could take a look once you hit Beta.

Keep up the great work!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Speaking of resetting achievements, is it possible to get the three achievements for Riley after a reset? I'm at 470 of 600 points and I have all achievements but those three. All the rest of them will hit once I talk to my co-workers, but Riley's are part of the linear storyline and I can't seem to get those back.

This isn't a major concern, and I know there are more pressing matters with the game, but I thought I'd mention it so you could take a look once you hit Beta.

Keep up the great work!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good shout. I'll add some re-check code to the sleep action to pop them if they should already be achieved.

Reactions: KillJoy2190

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
@KillJoy2190

Try this new patch:

Hopefully that will pop the old achievements (provided you are past where they should appear), as well as add a few more random images as I was in the process of adding some so the new HTML would give errors without them :)

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
So, idk if it's just me, but the other SMS foot pics aren't popping, just getting the first one over and over.
Hmm, that should have been fixed in the original a17 release. I'll take another look at the code.

Did some testing here and it is definitely working here. So maybe try the new patch and see if that fixes it.

KillJoy2190

Jul 8, 2017
Thanks for the quick turn around. I tried it out, but I'm not sure it worked. I ran thru a couple of days and Riley's achievements didn't unlock. I reset my achievements and ran thru a couple of days, and I had a bunch of achievements pop up after I went to sleep, but Riley's weren't there and I lost Sarah's "Intern" achievement, as well.

Also, there's a Riley SMS that has a picture, but the text on the left is a couple of symbols and then 'Close'. I don't remember which one it is, but I'll keep a look out and let you know. If it helps, I get her ass texts.

Sorry if I'm being a pain. :winkytongue:

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Thanks for the quick turn around. I tried it out, but I'm not sure it worked. I ran thru a couple of days and Riley's achievements didn't unlock. I reset my achievements and ran thru a couple of days, and I had a bunch of achievements pop up after I went to sleep, but Riley's weren't there and I lost Sarah's "Intern" achievement, as well.

Also, there's a Riley SMS that has a picture, but the text on the left is a couple of symbols and then 'Close'. I don't remember which one it is, but I'll keep a look out and let you know. If it helps, I get her ass texts.

Sorry if I'm being a pain. :winkytongue:
Not at all. It all helps to make the game better. The bigger it gets the harder it becomes for me to test everything here. I'll take another look at those achievements.

UPDATE: OK there was an error for the Full Monty one, however both the Engaged and Erotica ones pop here when I test it.

Going to need some help on that SMS one though. All the main one look to be correct from what I can see. ;)

Reactions: KillJoy2190

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
I can't seem to get the Intern achievement after trying everything for more than half an hour. Any hints of where I can look for it?

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
I can't seem to get the Intern achievement after trying everything for more than half an hour. Any hints of where I can look for it?
Are you using the patch for a17? There was a bug in the original a17 that prevented you getting that achievement.

Nov 30, 2017
@RudeboyUK
Finally got to playing the newest version. Besides the already obvious problems with Sarah's story, I gotta say this was a very nice update. I like the little cliffhanger, knowing we might actually meet up with Riley again.

Reactions: RudeboyUK

maromar

May 10, 2018
Hi
Sorry, im not familiar whit writing in englisch. The game doesn´t work for me, i have only the office and my bedroom. No chats or sms from Onlinegirl get triggert, i can´t go Downtown. Testet whit Firefox, Opera and Crome under Win 10.

Any Idea?

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Hi
Sorry, im not familiar whit writing in englisch. The game doesn´t work for me, i have only the office and my bedroom. No chats or sms from Onlinegirl get triggert, i can´t go Downtown. Testet whit Firefox, Opera and Crome under Win 10.

Any Idea?
Have you read the email on the computer in the bedroom?

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes