3.30 star(s) 15 Votes
Nov 30, 2017
Hi
Sorry, im not familiar whit writing in englisch. The game doesn´t work for me, i have only the office and my bedroom. No chats or sms from Onlinegirl get triggert, i can´t go Downtown. Testet whit Firefox, Opera and Crome under Win 10.

Any Idea?
Step 1. Did you read Riley's message on the computer, did you install the program ''VisMe'' on the computer?
EDIT: I saw that RudeboyUK himself is helping you already, awesome. For some reason the other replies loaded in really late for me.

Reactions: RudeboyUK

giruru

Aug 16, 2016
I'm getting 'Sarah doesn't seem to be in her office' all the time. Is this because I'm using an old save where I'm already her BFF?

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
I'm getting 'Sarah doesn't seem to be in her office' all the time. Is this because I'm using an old save where I'm already her BFF?
Being BFFs with Sarah should not be an issue. When that message appears it means Sarah is on vacation and you should be receiving an SMS each morning updating you on this. Have you the latest patch?

Also I am expecting to release a18 at some point tomorrow, so you could wait for that also. I'm not 100% sure bot tomorrows release may be the last one before I move the project into Beta release.

giruru

Aug 16, 2016
Hm, I think I was using the patched html but didn't get any SMSes from her. Cool that the next update is tomorrow, may as well wait then.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
New Release Tuesday!

I had hoped to have a bit more content for this update, however after a full replay of the game I decided to make a good few adjustments to timing and stats.
I would highly recommend starting a new game for this release. I know that is a pain, however with such a large overhaul of things I would love to get some feedback on how thing hangs together. Plus I would gauge you can blow through the game in a couple of hours max.
In my opinion I need to add maybe another 33% to the OG actions (Story/Text Sessions) oddly in the early game. There's a bit of a gap, I believe, whilst waiting to level up with Stella for the photography arc to kick in.

Again sorry for the lower level of new content this time. On the other hand I'm now starting on implementing the endgame story so next week might actually see a first draft of the finished game!

Anyway here is the link:
62.7MB

And the change log (Some of these where included in the patches for a17):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
The only achievement i've not managed to unlock is rudie nudie, any hints?
That's related to Jenny, however you are the second person to report that not popping so I think there must be some combination of actions that block it. Works when I test it is isolation. Do you recall what the last real interaction you had with Jenny is? Oh and are you BFFs with Jenny?

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes