Recommending Only Romance Incest Games

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Playing with a young MC (18-21 years old), what type of incest is your favorite?

• Total voters

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
A new game to keep a eye in: https://f95zone.to/threads/further-education-ep-1-v0-1-kvitravn.161185/
Same dev from Making Memories. This time seems be Mom/son story. Still first episode so there is nothing sexual between them yet, but like i say it's worthy keep a look in this game
For reference the mom of the game:
View attachment 2652865
And she with her son (MC):
View attachment 2652867
Edit: I realize on reflection that I may have been overly aggressive in this post, toned it down some. Also it should go without saying but this is all my issues and some speculation.

I'll never trust this dev again. He got upset that people didn't want the cheating ex to be an important part of the first game, let alone a love interest, so he ditched the harem, rushed that game, and has the daughter do a 180 and abandon her dad despite telling him in the park that she fully understood what going all in with him would be like and was willing to make the plunge. Now he's making this game, where he said the cheating ex from the first game will be a main character (not a main character perhaps but it seems she will be in the game) and is teasing that Xio, the first game's daughter, will have a boyfriend (this is not planned Acording to the developer). meaning she's a cheater like her mom and the MC from the first game will be fine with it for some reason. Dev is a liar (this may be harsh, but it was how it comes across to me), I can abide a lot of things, but a liar isn't one of them. Developers who screw over one game because they get upset and throw that game under the bus piss me off.

Also, I've been gone for like a month and came back to over 300 alerts... :oops:

Last edited:

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
I'll never trust this dev again. He got butt-hurt that people didn't want the cheating ex to be an important part of the first game, let alone a love interest, so he ditched the harem, rushed that game, and has the daughter do a fucking 180 and abandon her dad despite telling him in the park that she fully understood what going all in with him would be like and was willing to make the plunge. Now he's making this game, where he said the cheating ex from the first game will be a main character and is teasing that Xio, the first game's daughter, will have a boyfriend. meaning she's a cheater like her mom and the MC from the first game will be fine with it for some reason. Dev is a liar, I can abide a lot of things, but a liar isn't one of them. Developers who screw over one game because they get upset and throw that game under the bus piss me off.

Also, I've been gone for like a month and came back to over 300 alerts... :oops:
was not aware of this but it does explain a lot

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I'll never trust this dev again. He got butt-hurt that people didn't want the cheating ex to be an important part of the first game, let alone a love interest, so he ditched the harem, rushed that game, and has the daughter do a fucking 180 and abandon her dad despite telling him in the park that she fully understood what going all in with him would be like and was willing to make the plunge. Now he's making this game, where he said the cheating ex from the first game will be a main character and is teasing that Xio, the first game's daughter, will have a boyfriend. meaning she's a cheater like her mom and the MC from the first game will be fine with it for some reason. Dev is a liar, I can abide a lot of things, but a liar isn't one of them. Developers who screw over one game because they get upset and throw that game under the bus piss me off.

I follow the dev closely as i can and i never saw him said any of those things. Care to show where he said that about Xio have a boyfriend and the Ex come back to be a main character of the game? Because every teaset/preview of the new game were focused in Carmine, new MC's mom and already confirmed by dev as the main LI of the new game.
I also don't remember he wanted the Ex of Making Memories's MC be a big part of the game. And as far as i remember Making Memories were never mean to be a Harem because since the beginning there was only two LI's to Alvaro: Ava and Xiomara. So if could show where dev state those things, i appreciate.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I follow the dev closely as i can and i never saw him said any of those things. Care to show where he said that about Xio have a boyfriend and the Ex come back to be a main character of the game? Because every teaset/preview of the new game were focused in Carmine, new MC's mom and already confirmed by dev as the main LI of the new game.
I also don't remember he wanted the Ex of Making Memories's MC be a big part of the game. And as far as i remember Making Memories were never mean to be a Harem because since the beginning there was only two LI's to Alvaro: Ava and Xiomara. So if could show where dev state those things, i appreciate.
Same here. It would explain some things and why it was rushed and ended horribly but I also would like to see proof.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kvitravn Dev

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I'm not a researcher so I won't be spending a bunch of time doing this. (Edit: I realized I made this sound a little asshole-ish, wasn't my intention, sorry, hope I fixed it.)

Okay, this is stuff about the harem and a few other topics, looks like dev deleted some earlier posts... so make of that what you want but it smells fishy to me whenever a dev does that... (Edit: I know this because I directly asked a question once about the daughter's friend, and he answered and now both posts are gone it seems. It is also possible that I remember conversations form other threads and/or that a moderate deleted some messages, I have had my posts deleted before even when on topic and even when they have been complementary of games.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope this clears up some of my views on it at least. Anyone else if free to love the game and promote it and everything. But I wouldn't recommend it, or anything, from that dev.

Edit: I mean, I suppose it is still technically incest-romance so it could fit this thread, but how romantic is it if the sister and daughter are helping the father flirt with their friends and then the daughter leaves the father in the epilog?

Last edited:

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I'm not a researcher so I won't spend a bunch of time doing this. (Edit: I realized I made this sound a little asshole-ish, wasn't my intention, sorry, hope I fixed it.)

But okay, this is stuff about the harem and a few other topics, looks like dev deleted some earlier posts... so make of that what you want but it smells fishy to me whenever a dev does that... (Edit: I know this because I directly asked a question once about the daughter's friend, and he answer and now both posts are gone it seems.)

I hope this clears up some of my views on it at least. Anyone else if free to love the game and promote it and everything. But I wouldn't recommend it, or anything, from that dev.
Understandable, I didn't know all that and the ending to the other one sucked ass even without all this context.
The daughter is built up as an LI and then at the end nothing, it was very disappointing.

Edit: Wouldn't be surprised if the mom is ditched in later episodes in this new one.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I'm not a researcher so I won't spend a bunch of time doing this. (Edit: I realized I made this sound a little asshole-ish, wasn't my intention, sorry, hope I fixed it.)

But okay, this is stuff about the harem and a few other topics, looks like dev deleted some earlier posts... so make of that what you want but it smells fishy to me whenever a dev does that... (Edit: I know this because I directly asked a question once about the daughter's friend, and he answer and now both posts are gone it seems.)

Thanks, yeah about the harem it was planned but unfortunely he decided not implemented as the way story evolve to him. But about the other girls and the Ex, i don't agree they were already LIs in MK (they literally have zero intime moments with MC in the whole game), seems way more whishful thinking of people who wanted them because of the hope of the planned harem. During the development of the new game he stated that LI's won't be shared between MCs of his games, just that a LI of a game could be previewed/introducted by another game as a non-LI character (like it's was with Carmine: she appear in Making Memories just like a friend of Ava and now she is the main LI of the new game). And he also told Xiomara won't be involved with other men, just with Alvaro (Making Memories's MC), but i see you have your issues with him so i understand his words have no weight to you.

Kvitravn Dev

Making Memories / Further Education
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020

Xio will never have boyfriend because of the same reason she left the MC, HER CAREER.
And neither is the cheating EX going to be main character in this game that I'm working on or any of the planned games - I simply said "A mere possibility" for those who wanted more of her.
And I never wanted to do a harem, harem is not my thing and I don't know how to do harem properly.
As for throwing the game under the bus ? Sure I wrote myself into a corner but under the bus ?

I learned blender, took courses, failed over and over again, lost sleep and even burn my GPU over it - sure the result wasn't desirable but that was me giving it my all.

I'm sorry if I did something to offend you or tick you off in someone but this post was quite slanderous.

Last edited:

Kvitravn Dev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
All of these were before the change to (lite) and most of them had developer responses to them about the harem being a part of it and getting to know other girls. Again, apparently deleted.

Deleted ? No.

Because I never responded, as I wasn't sure of it at that point.

This is a dev response, still talking about the possibility of a harem (seemingly the only one not deleted), even after a year on site of people talking about it being a harem and having been reminded of what that means and people asking if the other two would be brought in:
Okay, I'll absolutely take this on my chin, because at this point I was honestly scared and very new at this, and I absolutely flirted with the idea of harem because it'd bring eyes and money, but I myself found disagreeing with the idea, I simply didn't like it or couldn't find a way to properly implement it.

This is the dev admitting he intends to use the ex-wife and other characters in other games, cucking the MC of his first game since the daughter's friend wanted him and he could flirt with her, making her a love interest by definition:
There's no cuckolding here, they'll have their INDIVIDUAL stories.
In Ep5 Ahiko specifically asks MC advice on how to approach this boy she likes.
Her interest in MC was skin deep, just because he's attractive.
And as for the Ex ? She's a non factor for him.
She'll show up ? Maybe ? Sure ? Haven't figured it out yet but she and MC are done.

Another person even just a few months ago still expecting the throuple at least: View attachment 2660468

Here is the dev backtracking on Xio's whole character arc. She already said she knew what she wanted and what it would take to make it work and then she abandons him: View attachment 2660471
Well, what can I say about this, you'll just have to stay tuned.
And no she didn't abandoned her, I'm gonna give you a spoiler of sorts here now
It wasn't until this year that the dev even started hinting, let alone confirming, that the two other women who had been promoted in the game, the MC flirted with, and flirted back, and that clearly liked the MC wouldn't be love interests. Even in April people were confused by how the games were connected and if the MC would be able to get with the other girls because of the interaction they had in this game: View attachment 2660473
Nope, only Carmine and the mystery surrounding his dead lover.

I couldn't find the posts about the ex-wife being one of the MC's in the next game, but the dev said about that he will have every character with a model show up in the future and be important. He once said she would be an MC of her own game. The dev baited the harem fans and dragged them along. When they didn't want the ex-wife he complained, again in apparently deleted posts or I just wasn't searching the right key words. He said she would be a MC in the next game, and it seems he opted to have a multi-mc game, so it is likely she'll be one of them (and I'd bet money that in her story it makes the MC in the first game into the bad guy who let her down and that's why she cheated). The dev removed harem from planned tags and even cut back on Xio in the game so he could rush the ending and get to his new game. He has zero good will from me, and I will never trust a confirmed liar and baiter. Xio has already left her father and I have zero reason to believe he will not have her cuck him in the next game because he is not the MC and she isn't his love interest anymore. The only thing she gains from leaving her father is a chance to fuck other people because she already said in the park, she had what she wanted already and wanted to stay with him no matter what. So, she had no reason to leave. It makes it worse for me because I stood up for his game early on, defended it when people complained about the ex-wife cheating and her showing up again later.

I'm sorry you feel this way, let me clear things up
- Ex will never be a MC, but a potential LI in a potential story
- Xiomara will only have Alvaro
- I said Harem L I T E because sure I flirted with the idea, but like affection, like empathy, does spread thin, which in turn will take away from the emotional value, or maybe I just don't know how to write Harem well.

Kvitravn Dev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
By the way, these are my recommendations
Haley's Story
Summer Scent
Thinking about you
Light of my Life
Come Home
The Fate of Irnia (won't call it ONLY or Pure but the moments with the mom are super sweet)

Reactions: skrusher

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Thanks, yeah about the harem it was planned but unfortunely he decided not implemented as the way story evolve to him. But about the other girls and the Ex, i don't agree they were already LIs in MK (they literally have zero intime moments with MC in the whole game), seems way more whishful thinking of people who wanted them because of the hope of the planned harem. During the development of the new game he stated that LI's won't be shared between MCs of his games, just that a LI of a game could be previewed/introducted by another game as a non-LI character (like it's was with Carmine: she appear in Making Memories just like a friend of Ava and now she is the main LI of the new game). And he also told Xiomara won't be involved with other men, just with Alvaro (Making Memories's MC), but i see you have your issues with him so i understand his words have no weight to you.
Perhaps I am too hard on the game. It is easy to get jaded when so many games promise one thing and then deliver another. It is difficult to believe that when the game began promised as a harem and those characters were first introduced before the shift was made to no harem that those character weren’t designed to be in the planned harem. The fact that they have little screen time after the choice to change form harem to not is immaterial to me and in my mind reinforces the idea that they were planned for it but then pushed out. But I have said what I care to say and will not clutter this thread any further. I even sent a message to Kvitravn Dev.

I wish no ill will on anyone.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Perhaps I am too hard on the game. It is easy to get jaded when so many games promise one thing and then deliver another. It is difficult to believe that when the game began promised as a harem and those characters were first introduced before the shift was made to no harem that those character weren’t designed to be in the planned harem. The fact that they have little screen time after the choice to change form harem to not is immaterial to me and in my mind reinforces the idea that they were planned for it but then pushed out. But I have said what I care to say and will not clutter this thread any further. I even sent a message to Kvitravn Dev.

I wish no ill will on anyone.
Understood, mate. It's just happens, a story doesn't hit everyone the same way

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Understood, mate. It's just happens, a story doesn't hit everyone the same way
True, true. It’s why threads like this are important I think. It lets people find games that might resonate with them more easily and gives a central location to see info about those games more quickly.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
By the way, these are my recommendations
Haley's Story
Summer Scent
Thinking about you
Light of my Life
Come Home
The Fate of Irnia (won't call it ONLY or Pure but the moments with the mom are super sweet)
Good list but i disagree with haleys story the dev basically pushed the player to be with both the sister and that other chick that really pissed me of.
I hate being pushed lol.
Especially after that rushed haley solo ending.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kvitravn Dev

Cotytto

Jun 15, 2020
Surprised that aunt has that low amount of votes.
I'm not because most aunts are given the "slutty aunt" trope treatment where they are either rampaging sluts or rampaging lesbian sluts. Even the most vanilla of games pull that card far too often.

Hell, I'm surprised at the numbers for older sister considering how many devs go the "bitchy older sis" or "bitchy lesbian older sis" route. You'd think people would be sick of that by now too since it's so overused.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes