Recommending Only Romance Incest Games

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Playing with a young MC (18-21 years old), what type of incest is your favorite?

• Total voters

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
This is great, dunno why I haven't seen this before. Much more useful than the basic filters, since they let fakecest/stepcest/othercest (incest that doesn't involve the mc) slide through the cracks.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
and the last lady? or can you plz tell me where all the banner girls are from... Thanks a tonne Bud
Junos task
Away from home
photo hunt
The Awakening
shut up and dance
milfy city
Small correction. The last girl is Lauren from Life in Santa County. Just below the banner, there is a small part under spoiler with the names of the girls and the link to the games they belong to.

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
It seems that people opt for the close family circle. Mom and sisters.

Thanks to those who stop by to participate. I'll keep doing little polls just for fun. And I'll leave the results here for posterity.

View attachment 2519794
It's pretty cool that despite doubling in the number of votes since you screenshotted it, the poll still shows almost exactly the same percentages. So it's remained constant even with new voters.

Wish I could vote for all of them though. For me, all incest variables are great, as long as it's loving. Just something so wonderful about that close intimate relationship blossoming into even more. It's my favourite kind of love story.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
A new game to keep a eye in: https://f95zone.to/threads/further-education-ep-1-v0-1-kvitravn.161185/
Same dev from Making Memories. This time seems be Mom/son story. Still first episode so there is nothing sexual between them yet, but like i say it's worthy keep a look in this game
For reference the mom of the game:
View attachment 2652865
And she with her son (MC):
View attachment 2652867
Yup. I took a look at the game thread the day it came out. I don't have time to try it yet but it's almost a given that it will be on the list. From Making Memories, I thought Carmine was beautiful. I'm glad she's a love interest in this game.

It's pretty cool that despite doubling in the number of votes since you screenshotted it, the poll still shows almost exactly the same percentages. So it's remained constant even with new voters.

Wish I could vote for all of them though. For me, all incest variables are great, as long as it's loving. Just something so wonderful about that close intimate relationship blossoming into even more. It's my favourite kind of love story.
I completely agree. Just that you mention is the main reason why I love incest+romance games. To me, it's the most appealing thing about those relationships. I find the idea of genuinely falling in love (putting yourself in the MC's shoes) with the girls much more taboo and obviously appealing than just thinking "Fuck, my mom is so hot. I'd like to fuck her."

Like I said, to me it seems much more taboo to genuinely fall in love than just wanting to fuck. While this list tries to focus on that, unfortunately there aren't many games that actually focus on that. But there are several that at least try or come close.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes