Recommending Only Romance Incest Games

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Playing with a young MC (18-21 years old), what type of incest is your favorite?

• Total voters

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
New update of Making Memories (awesome romance VN) and MC has vaginal sex with his sister:love:
I haven't checked out Making Memories in a while. I heard the dev backtracked and removed the promise of the game being a harem that was there when the game started. Is that the case?

Reactions: TheFurs

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I haven't checked out Making Memories in a while. I heard the dev backtracked and removed the promise of the game being a harem that was there when the game started. Is that the case?
I follow the thread and i never saw any talk about that. Not even about a harem. Since the beginnig the game seems have just two LIs (Ava and Xiomara) and MC can romance both at the same time. Is just that in the lastests episodes Xiomara leave the house to move to another city to study/work and some emotional players starting talk out of nowhere that dev remove her from the game. Which is not true since the last render of ep 9 is MC meeting Xiomara and her friend in the park, which pretty much indicate that next episode will be focus on her this time

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JoeTheMC84

dcpDarkMatter

Mar 7, 2022
Camilla and Valentine from Sun Breed are related to the MC, unless you can be "half-friends" with people. ;)

Code:
"Camilla and Valentine are my half-[rel_r2]s with us sharing only the same [rel_fc], but they were just as close to my [rel_c] as you could be, with him in the picture early on."

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes