Recommending Only Romance Incest Games

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Playing with a young MC (18-21 years old), what type of incest is your favorite?

• Total voters

AKSHAN

May 6, 2022
Just tried Photo Hunt from the list ty so much and i love Evelynn probably one of the most unique personalities of any mom ive seen. Only sad thing is the game forces you to be creepy sometimes and also the general existence of the corruption route is a travesty, the game would be much better if it wasnt so focused on being creepy and corrupting at all since it really hits the romantic moments right.

slashslayer

Apr 16, 2021
Lovely thread. The kind of thread that makes me think it was made for me
I have to point out however that it's quite ironic to see The Awakening at the top of a list related to romance...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
because i don't think that's very romantic at all

i still intend to play essentially all games listed here, but this one left me very disappointed lol

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
I have to point out however that it's quite ironic to see The Awakening at the top of a list related to romance...

i still intend to play essentially all games listed here, but this one left me very disappointed lol
I don't think the scene has to go that way

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020

Thanks for your comment.

Just to clarify, I put the first 10 games with my personal favorites in no specific order. The only reason The Awakening is in first place is because she, Abby (the mom), is my favorite MILF (and mom) of all the games I've played.

That said, the game starts off with little romance with her, and stays that way for a while. The last update to the base game (not counting the prologue remake) is devoted entirely to her and is highly romantic. I don't know if you've already played it, so I won't give spoilers. But basically it's a pretty romantic update. Especially with her. I seem to remember making a comment in the game thread about that. There are moments that aren't romantic, but in the end it's all geared towards romance. And, as I said, the last update confirms that and I was quite satisfied with the outcome.

I know there are much, much more romantic game, but The Awakening is in my top simply because of it.

And it's always good to remember that Pixie (the fairy) is basically the one who "helps" her to awaken those feelings in her. So it doesn't seem at all odd to me that she would act that way in that scene. I would have preferred her to react differently too, but I get it.

And also to say that the games in this list don't have "earned" their place here. If one of them has any updates where I see the direction of the game changing or the romance is lost a lot, it will be gone from the list even if it is one of my favorites. That's why anyone is free to recommend or even say what they don't like about a certain game, like you did.

Sorry for a lot of text and again thanks for commenting.

AKSHAN

May 6, 2022
So do you guys think the i-patches in Oialt and Ripples are canon or not idk theres a bunch of people claiming they arent ( i hope they are personally)

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
About No More Secrets, the description in the game's page says "The whole thing began a few years ago when Brian’s mother had died."
So it's a mom-like character in the game, like a step-mom, right? Not bio mom.
There is a patch, but I don't know what it does. Does anyone know?

Edit: nevermind, the patch description in Dontcensor.art says "The incest patch will create a quest which will reveal Jeane's secret. This secret will be that she's the real mother of the MC. "

• Wow
Reactions: slashslayer

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Nice List, will take a closer look, some of your discriptions (those hidden in a spoiler) are wrong so, or mixed up between the games, dont know... for example, Bad Memories, this discription cant be for the game, it doesnt fit at all... you only can play a male protag there, and the sex-actions doesnt fit either. MAYBE it was the very first version of the game? Dont know... but i played it and the discription is just not right. Still, gues its just mixed up with another game.

Coin Flip

Jul 21, 2018
Nice List, will take a closer look, some of your discriptions (those hidden in a spoiler) are wrong so, or mixed up between the games, dont know... for example, Bad Memories, this discription cant be for the game, it doesnt fit at all... you only can play a male protag there, and the sex-actions doesnt fit either. MAYBE it was the very first version of the game? Dont know... but i played it and the discription is just not right. Still, gues its just mixed up with another game.
Sorry my dude, but it seems you are the one getting Bad Memories mixed with some other one. This is Bad Memories:

The choice to choose the sex of the protagonist comes up when you click start, after the usual disclaimers. There are a lot of games with 'memories' in the title, so maybe you were thinking of one of those?

Reactions: frogslol

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Sorry my dude, but it seems you are the one getting Bad Memories mixed with some other one. This is Bad Memories:

The choice to choose the sex of the protagonist comes up when you click start, after the usual disclaimers. There are a lot of games with 'memories' in the title, so maybe you were thinking of one of those?
thats really strange, i dont get the choice to play as female (not that i want to) yeah and we are talking about the same game. Hm, maybe a version issue than *shrug* nevermind than.

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
Hidden Feelings is now abandoned
Dev last seen on F95 Nov 17
Last patreon post in Sept

Off_Kilter

Donor
Jul 1, 2021
You should add Boho. Mother, Aunt, Cousin, Sister(s)...all the same dad. Romance, might a bit touchy, but I think it might be close enough to count.

And you may want to update the notes on OP for Chasing Sunsets, since Mallory is a clone of your mom...that's kinda incesty...right?

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
You should add Boho. Mother, Aunt, Cousin, Sister(s)...all the same dad. Romance, might a bit touchy, but I think it might be close enough to count.

And you may want to update the notes on OP for Chasing Sunsets, since Mallory is a clone of your mom...that's kinda incesty...right?
Actually, in my earlier description of Chasing Sunsets, I mentioned that Mallory is technically a clone of the mom. But... I took that out because I wasn't sure exactly how that would play out. So I preferred to wait for future updates to see how that would play out. If it was going to stay just "Mallory has DNA from MC's mom" and that's all or would that be explored more in depth and maybe some teasing about it. Just as Jaye and the MC call each other 'bro' and 'sis', if something similar will happen with Mallory. Playfully calling her mom, mommy, etc. That kind of stuff.

Reactions: Off_Kilter

bigdam

May 2, 2017
Which of these has the best "romance your slutty/bitchy older sister and turn her good" story in your opinion?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Heart Problems maybe due for a promotion. The dev removed some of the early creepy scenes. So MC no longer looks rapey. In comparison, Away From Home, The MC is way more aggressive and lustful in AFH than the one in HP.

The aunt got a lot of romantic time this last update. (Only played test, but final is out now should be about the same)

Aunt - Chapter 7 ends with a HJ / TitJob

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes