Recommending Only Romance Incest Games

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Playing with a young MC (18-21 years old), what type of incest is your favorite?

• Total voters

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Unless i'm blind i didn't see Bare Witness on the list. For me is a Must-Play in regards of romance VNs, albeit the incest part be only MC with his cousin.
It was on the list. I removed it for precisely that reason. Of all the love interests available, only one was a family member. Just yesterday that I played the recent update I thought about adding it back, especially since you can include her in the harem. So surely tonight, the game will be back on the list.

Thanks for the comment.

Last edited:

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Just some updates
Infinity: Love or Lust is officially abandoned.
MIST is completed

ElPapiChris

Mar 11, 2018
Would Freeloading Family fit?
I don't think so, while these is some romance, the route with the (step)sister is almost pure lust by the end IMO, you're basically her meat dildo while she occasionally shares some of the strange girls she picks up, maybe the unfinished harem route would had been better, but it's not finished and might not be.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
probs tard mods doing tard mod thing... maybe someone was talking about banned games... the mods especially the new ones were sperging because of that...

EDIT: I was right... mods not using their brains... sad to see such a useful thread be deleted because someone was off their meds...

1669335672903.png

Last edited:

skrusher

May 11, 2019
probs tard mods doing tard mod thing... maybe someone was talking about banned games... the mods especially the new ones were sperging because of that...

EDIT: I was right... mods not using their brains... sad to see such a useful thread be deleted because someone was off their meds...

View attachment 2191818
Actually, the list had some banned games

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Uthuriel

Fauxcest

Nov 9, 2018

View attachment 2191818
Fucking ridiculous, serjlimonoff put so much effort into that thread, and with everyone's help it was a 10/10 to find whatever incest you wanted. Just fucking ridiculous man

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Please make sure to adhere to Rule 7. For this thread, that includes discussion about Rule 7 related content. We don't like to stifle discussion in this way, however it's been made clear that allowing discussion about this content just leads to people asking for links, leading to people sharing links and breaking the rules.
If you see anyone discussing or sharing links to R7 content, please report the post and we'll remove it, or at least ask them to stop and inform them of the rules. As long as that happens, this thread can remain up.
The other thread is back... the same warning goes for this thread too... be careful guys.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes