Recommending Only Romance Incest Games

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Playing with a young MC (18-21 years old), what type of incest is your favorite?

• Total voters

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Havenless_ One game you should check out to include on your list is Red Lucy. It is very early in development, but despite the little content it has so far, it is very good.

And, have you played Summer Scent? You should check it out. It is one of the best-written romantic incest games out there.
Damn, sorry for the late reply. I've been a bit away from the site and I'm playing some pending games bit by bit. Red Lucy will definitely be there.

As for Summer Scent, I'm really, really sorry, but that bad ending left me really angry and with a very, very bad taste. I was able to exchange a couple of comments with the developer and it's nothing personal obviously, but for that simple reason, I personally ended up genuinely coming to hate the game.

Thanks for the feedback and feel free to come back to the thread.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Thinking About You [v08] [Noir Desir]

I have been passing on this one for a some time because the sample images didn't look like something I would be interested in playing. But I gave it a go and ended up liking it a lot. Main stat seems to put the MC in a Dom/Sub roll with sister. BUT... It is the cutest sibling rivalry more than some sort of corruption.

Reactions: Havenless_

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
To anyone interested and anyone who stops by the thread... I just want to report that dildorog did us the tremendous favor of creating this fucking perfect banner for the thread.

I have no words to thank him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 1986943

That looks fantastic, very, very enticing!

Reactions: Havenless_

Drkgy

Jul 6, 2018
To anyone interested and anyone who stops by the thread... I just want to report that dildorog did us the tremendous favor of creating this fucking perfect banner for the thread.

I have no words to thank him.

View attachment 1986943
I thing that the name of the mom in the awakening is Abby

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
The Keymaster has some good Brother/Sister love
I'm assuming you played this.

That game has the NTR tag, what's the story there?

It's also multiple protagonists, so how does that work? Hard to imagine a romance game, with NTR and multiple protagonists that isn't a bad time for people only interested in romance and not watching other scenes?

From a quick view of the first two pages of the thread it sounds like it is a big voyeurism fetish, watch everyone else have sex at the drop of a hat, until the male MC earns the right to bang someone... One person even mentioned a sex obsessed fairy that bull-balls the MC but is depicted as being unable to stop fucking others. And with no voyeurism tag it seems like it isn't voyeurism but just NTR to make the MC and player jealous. I could be wrong, never played it and only looked at two pages of the thread, so if I'm wrong let me know because if it is a good incest-romance we want it on a list like this.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Wow, i think i will love this thread:D

Anyway, my suggestion is Demon Boy by EroMersive.

Demon Boy is a incest/supernatural VN with Mom/Son and "Aunt/Nephew" incest, but the aunt in this case is the wife of Mom's brother so she is not blood-related. And is probably my fav game currently.
The game is still in the early chapters and it's a slowburn so there is no sex scenes with mom yet. But Nicole, the mother, is the hottest MILF i've ever seen in recent games. The mom/son scenes are full of erotism and sexual tension and dev really made a good job in portray the taboo thing of this relationship. Corruption is part of the game but the way things are progressing is clear that there is a path for romance too.

The game also have NTR with the mom, but it's optional and completely avoidable. There is even tooltip function that works as a in-game walkthrough that helps pick the right choices to improve relationship with mom, unlock scenes and avoid NTR. So it's pretty safe(y)

For the last, i leave you with some renders of these Goddess-Tier Mother

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

Demon Boy is a incest/supernatural VN with Mom/Son and "Aunt/Nephew" incest, but the aunt in this case is the wife of Mom's brother so she is not blood-related. And is probably my fav game currently.
The game is still in the early chapters and it's a slowburn so there is no sex scenes with mom yet. But Nicole, the mother, is the hottest MILF i've ever seen in recent games. The mom/son scenes are full of erotism and sexual tension and dev really made a good job in portray the taboo thing of this relationship. Corruption is part of the game but the way things are progressing is clear that there is a path for romance too.

The game also have NTR with the mom, but it's optional and completely avoidable. There is even tooltip function that works as a in-game walkthrough that helps pick the right choices to improve relationship with mom, unlock scenes and avoid NTR. So it's pretty safe(y)

1661387628669.png

Fuck no... :sick:

Reactions: hysepReC

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020

Thank you very much for the suggestion.

I have played it. It's clear that the renders are amazing and the mom is fucking beautiful.

But, I have to say I'm not too convinced to add it to the list. The main reason is because, at least for now, the romance doesn't play much of a role in the story. For now it seems more lust/corruption oriented to me. Even having "love" points, it doesn't seem enough to me.

There are games with NTR in the list (in the "Exceptions" part), so it's not because of that. It's because I perceive virtually no romance at all at the moment. Maybe in the future that will change. The relationship with the mother may take a romantic turn and you actually can take a "love" route with the aunt. But I insist that for me, it's not enough. Also, there are unavoidable scenes that don't include the MC that I'm not very interested in (the first scene where the succubus fucks, it's not with the MC, the last scene of the last update between two demons fucking, and I am absolutely sure that we will see the aunt and her psychologist/prostitute neighbor fuck.)

Anyway. Again, I appreciate the recommendation, but, for the moment, I think the game does not meet my requirements to be on the list. Not because of the avoidable NTR with mom, but because it doesn't have enough romance for me.

skrusher

May 11, 2019
I'm assuming you played this.

That game has the NTR tag, what's the story there?

It's also multiple protagonists, so how does that work? Hard to imagine a romance game, with NTR and multiple protagonists that isn't a bad time for people only interested in romance and not watching other scenes?

From a quick view of the first two pages of the thread it sounds like it is a big voyeurism fetish, watch everyone else have sex at the drop of a hat, until the male MC earns the right to bang someone... One person even mentioned a sex obsessed fairy that bull-balls the MC but is depicted as being unable to stop fucking others. And with no voyeurism tag it seems like it isn't voyeurism but just NTR to make the MC and player jealous. I could be wrong, never played it and only looked at two pages of the thread, so if I'm wrong let me know because if it is a good incest-romance we want it on a list like this.
Shorter answer: The romantic route is with Mallory and Eleanor. The relationship with the other girls is more sex.

Longer answer, with a bit of a spoiler:

The game has 2 main LIs, Lucy and Mallory, and 4 routes, 2 for each, one with incest and one without. The route with Mallory with incest is the most romantic and the only one with the older sister Jessica, which is more focused on sex. However the main romance, in my opinion, is with the younger sister Eleanor. Lucy's route doesn't have much romance.

The other MCs are Lucy and Eleanor. Eleanor has far more scenes. Their scenes without Tom (the default name for the male protagonist) are with each other or with Rose, Mallory and Jessica, yes there's sister/sister action. However, the scenes involving Eleanor are avoidable. The ones between Lucy, Rose and Mallory are not.

90% of the negative feedbacks are about Lucy. You have to go further in the story to know why she tries to stop Tom from having sex. However, she actually only stops ONE girl from having sex with him, Rose, and it doesn't last long. He has sex with other women anyway, but most of them are in the non incest route.

The NTR is with Lucy and Rose. 4 scenes early in the game, before they have any relationship with Tom. You can choose not to see them, but they happen anyway. Rose is a friend with benefits and a fuck partner. And Lucy you can avoid and do the Mallory route, which I think is the best one. But since Lucy is an MC or can be just a friend, and Rose is not a LI, technically there is no NTR in the game.

So, as I said in my previous comment, the game has a good romance with the younger sister and I think it is worth it. I recommend doing the Mallory route, which makes Lucy just a friend. But if you don't like seeing some lesbian scenes, I recommend avoiding it.

Last edited:

Frostvein

May 18, 2022

I've looked at the game before but was turned away when I saw it had ntr and it looked unavoidable that it happens to the mom no matter what, at least that's what I gathered from the post by the developer and the comment section at that time.

skrusher

May 11, 2019
I've looked at the game before but was turned away when I saw it had ntr and it looked unavoidable that it happens to the mom no matter what, at least that's what I gathered from the post by the developer and the comment section at that time.
I played the game. The mother doesn't have sex with her boss if you don't want to.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Shorter answer: The romantic route is with Mallory and Eleanor. The relationship with the other girls is more sex.

The game has 2 main LIs, Lucy and Mallory, and 4 routes, 2 for each, one with incest and one without. The route with Mallory with incest is the most romantic and the only one with the older sister Jessica, which is more focused on sex. However the main romance, in my opinion, is with the younger sister Eleanor. Lucy's route doesn't have much romance.

The other MCs are Lucy and Eleanor. Eleanor has far more scenes. Their scenes without Tom (the default name for the male protagonist) are with each other or with Rose, Mallory and Jessica, yes there's sister/sister action. However, the scenes involving Eleanor are avoidable. The ones between Lucy, Rose and Mallory are not.

90% of the negative feedbacks are about Lucy. You have to go further in the story to know why she tries to stop Tom from having sex. However, she actually only stops ONE girl from having sex with him, Rose, and it doesn't last long. He has sex with other women anyway, but most of them are in the non incest route.

The NTR is with Lucy and Rose. 4 scenes early in the game, before they have any relationship with Tom. You can choose not to see them, but they happen anyway. Rose is a friend with benefits and a fuck partner. And Lucy you can avoid and do the Mallory route, which I think is the best one. But since Lucy is an MC or can be just a friend, and Rose is not a LI, technically there is no NTR in the game.

So, as I said in my previous comment, the game has a good romance with the younger sister and I think it is worth it. I recommend doing the Mallory route, which makes Lucy just a friend. But if you don't like seeing some lesbian scenes, I recommend avoiding it.
Thanks for the answer and pointing the game out. I've set it to ignore.

Using other people besides the male MC as a way to get early sex just frustrates me. I'd rather the MC dream about a girl than see her with another guy or girl and the MC get sloppy seconds later after he "works for it," or the "story reason" it couldn't happen earlier is removed. Some people say that it is for realism, the characters have a life outside the MC, and maybe they should. But if that life is outside of the MC centric story, then I don't need to see it. Girl-on-girl stuff usually does nothing for me even when it is male MC centered, like two girls kissing/eating each other while the MC is there with them and involved can work sometimes but it's hit or miss. Even then it is rare that I enjoy them. Scene with just girls who are both in a relationship with MC and have his consent to do it apart from him, I usually just skip though. And if it behind the MC's back or before they get with him, they just make me angry. I just don't see the point if it isn't the focus of the game.

Again, thanks for the information, you've saved me the risk of stumbling on that game or someone else convincing me to try it later. I owe you one for that.

---
This isn't directed at you specifically, I just hear it all the time and this is just a bit of a rant, but the phrase, "Technically there is no NTR," frustrates me. You said that Lucy is an MC herself (and so is Eleanor the little sister), but it sounds like they are MCs just to have early/more sex scenes without the MC (for whatever story reason) and then still be able to say, but they are also MCs, so it isn't NTR. But if the story happened IRL then I doubt the male MC would feel great knowing that all his possible love interests were doing stuff without and while he was being blue-balled and had to wait to get sloppy seconds. Player interests proceeds MC interests in nearly all games anyway. So, scenes of future love interests with other people are almost always there to make the player want her and be jealousy that his MC doesn't have her yet. That way the player now sees her as sexually desirable. That way when the MC sees her the player is hopefully interested enough to follow her route and now have her for himself. It is a lazy tactic to make a love interest appealing to me and it tends to backfire more often than not and just make people who do pursue her think of her as a slut not worth anything but a quick fuck, at best. And it makes people who care about romance turn off right away.

Sorry for the rant, it is just my way, lol, I'm kind of known for it.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020

Thank you very much for the suggestion and, above all, for taking the time to explain what happens in the game. From the beginning the game didn't catch my attention, and less so with the NTR and Multiple Protagonist tags.

Honestly, I don't see myself even trying the game.

But, as I said, I genuinely appreciate you taking the time to write about the game and clarify a few things. Of course, feel free to suggest more games at any time.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes