• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending Only Romance Incest Games

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Playing with a young MC (18-21 years old), what type of incest is your favorite?

• Total voters

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Great list, always nice to see Now & Then get some of the appreciation it deserves. That game is criminally underrated imo. Power Vaccuum might also fit this list. I think the relationships lean mostly towards romance since all the corruption that happens isn't intentional.

Reactions: Havenless_

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Great list, always nice to see Now & Then get some of the appreciation it deserves. That game is criminally underrated imo. Power Vaccuum might also fit this list. I think the relationships lean mostly towards romance since all the corruption that happens isn't intentional.
Thank you! I'm glad you like it.

The reason Power Vacuum is not on the list is basically because I don't like it. Rather than romance, I feel it was more lust. Maybe not so much corruption, but lust. But, well, I gave up on the game a long time ago.

There are several reasons. The main ones are that it is a kinetic novel and that its development has two focuses: the main story (with optional NTR) and the What Ifs (unavoidable NTR).

There are no games on the list whose development has considerable focus on NTR.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
You're seem to be missing Straitened Times
Sure, relationship wise (as far as I played) it had romantic touches although the romance didn't carry a huge weight and the story was interesting. But I stopped playing that game because I found it a bit frustrating. Too grindy in my opinion and I don't like the implemented sandbox.

Reactions: DKft

creeperawmann

Mar 5, 2020
imo u should tell people if u can have sex with any of the family members, maybe in a spoiler bracket or something.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Love and Submission might have been the best game in this genre, but it was abandoned 2 years ago :( The mother son relationship was going great. Same with sister too. The mother model is undoubtedly one of the best models among adult games.

I can recommend these games among the ongoing games. They have great models.
Bloody Passion [3D]
Milf's Plaza [2D]

Reactions: PandaGuts

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
This thread is incredibly useful. As someone who enjoys well developed and well written mom-son incest, you basically did all the searching for me.

No longer do i have to search the incest tag and hope its written good becuse you basically summarized it for us here. Much appreciated.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
This thread is incredibly useful. As someone who enjoys well developed and well written mom-son incest, you basically did all the searching for me.

No longer do i have to search the incest tag and hope its written good becuse you basically summarized it for us here. Much appreciated.
Thank you very much for your words!

I wrote some descriptions late at night and they are not quite as I would like them to be. I will try to improve them little by little as game updates come out and my memory refreshes. I don't want to do so many spoilers but I don't want it to come off as 'good game, recommended' either. Heh.

copoarmy

Dec 9, 2019
nice list maybe u could also put penetrate tag in spoiler or () to indicate there already sexual intercourse between them
cus i know some of that games still dont have any sex scene at all just some teasing

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
nice list maybe u could also put penetrate tag in spoiler or () to indicate there already sexual intercourse between them
cus i know some of that games still dont have any sex scene at all just some teasing
Yup. I've been told that before. So, yeah. I'm doing it right now. It will take some time, but I hope it won't take too long. Thank you very much for the suggestion and of course anyone can help with information about it.

Reactions: copoarmy

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Great list Havenless_ . Thank you for your hard work!
However, as far as I remember, the MC on Ripples doens't have vaginal sex with his aunt, yet. Only blowjob and grindring/rubbing.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
But she is no longer even a step-sister by the time their relationship escalates as their parents died, meaning they are in no way related to eachother anymore.

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Some incest games with a focus on romance that I've played:

A Moment of Bliss It's the sequel to Petal Among Thorns. So far there is vaginal sex with Petal and some fondling with Bliss

A New Home It is basically an incestuous romantic orgy. MC has sex with all the women in his family: mother, sisters, aunts and cousins. And there is also some lesbian incest: mother/daughter, sister/sister, cousins, and aunt/niece.

Midlife Crisis There's romance with the daugthers, sister and niece.

Hard to Love Another great new game, with a unique style and UI. No sexual content so far, but we have a mother, a sister and a daughter.

Lost at Birth Also very new and also great. It's a father/daughter relationship.

Hidden Feelings It's also very new, with not much content so far, only an introduction to the characters and the story. But it seems to be moving towards a romance with his mother, sisters, aunt and cousins.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes