Recommending Only Romance Incest Games

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Playing with a young MC (18-21 years old), what type of incest is your favorite?

• Total voters

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Alrighty. Romancey sister it is. It's what I planned but I see it as a fav for most so I can only oblige.

For the older LIs, I wouldn't call it romance though... More refueling passion.
Mhm.

Won't there be any romance with aunt and mom? Will it be merely something sexual/lustful?

xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Mhm.

Won't there be any romance with aunt and mom? Will it be merely something sexual/lustful?
By the end, very. But the kickstart is lustful.
Don't know how to explain, romancing a milf is kinda reversed in my mind. Passion first and then romance. :unsure:

It's like they already knew love and need to be sure they can find it again with MC.

Edit: You know, looking at the script and knowing myself, It will be hella romantic for everyone no matter what I write pffhaha. :LOL:

Last edited:

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
My Family Farm is a cute new game with a good family chemistry

And if it's not too much trouble a changelog or an update reply would be nice to see whenever you find something good.

Amon617

May 23, 2022
Cool list. It's obvious you been spending a lot of time for it. I learned some new games from it. Thanks a lot for this.
You should update 'Hidden Feelings'. Maybe there was an oral sex with aunt when you made the list but it's not there anymore. Probably the Dev deleted the scene only to release it later.
Banner is pretty cool too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Havenless_

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Cool list. It's obvious you been spending a lot of time for it. I learned some new games from it. Thanks a lot for this.
You should update 'Hidden Feelings'. Maybe there was an oral sex with aunt when you made the list but it's not there anymore. Probably the Dev deleted the scene only to release it later.
I played Hidden Feelings recently (v0.3) and the oral scene with the aunt is in the game.

Reactions: Amon617

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Oh. My mistake. I used Walkthrough mode but did not get that scene. That's why I said what I said. Sorry my dudes!
Thank you very much for your comment and for the rating. It definitely took a while.

As for Hidden Feelings, the scene was added in the last update, so the scene should still be in the game, as you were told above. I don't remember if it happens no matter what or you have to make certain choices for it, but the scene should still be there. I don't know if you already tried it.

Amon617

May 23, 2022
Thank you very much for your comment and for the rating. It definitely took a while.

As for Hidden Feelings, the scene was added in the last update, so the scene should still be in the game, as you were told above. I don't remember if it happens no matter what or you have to make certain choices for it, but the scene should still be there. I don't know if you already tried it.
Yeah, I figured it out. The WT Mode was 0.2 so I realised that I did not play the latest update. :FacePalm: :HideThePain:

Reactions: Havenless_
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes