Unity Completed OnlyFap- Fitness Baby [Final] [BanzaiProject]

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
cover.jpg

Overview:
OnlyFap: Fitness Baby is a casual clicker adult game that looks like a popular social media.You should help main character to earn enough money to start making streams.
You goal is to help main character earn enough money to start making streams.
After each level an amount of streams becomes higher, and you need to hire team that helps you to manage and promote your account to become popular, and build huge fan base.
After every reached goal you gonna be surprised with amazing video with female protagonist.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-14
Release Date: 2022-12-10
Developer: BanzaiProject
Publisher: BanzaiProject
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, French and 101 others.
Other Games: Link
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

ss (0).jpg ss (1).jpg ss (2).jpg ss (3).jpg ss (4).jpg ss (5).jpg ss (6).jpg ss (7).jpg ss (8).jpg ss (9).jpg ss (10).jpg ss (11).jpg ss (12).jpg ss (13).jpg ss (14).jpg ss (15).jpg ss (16).jpg ss (17).jpg ss (18).jpg ss (19).jpg ss (20).jpg ss (21).jpg ss (22).jpg ss (23).jpg ss (24).jpg ss (25).jpg

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
OnlyFapFitnessBaby-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
At least BanzaiProject fills the need for specific types of players even if the site still missing the quick fap tags. These games fulfill that criteria nicely (when it exists).

Have not played it myself, just by looking at the descriptions and promo pictures, here are my initial impressions: Nice visuals, the model look hawt, reasonable size around 530MB.

Thank you for the share. All the best, BanzaiProject. Cheers.

Reactions: PusiGa

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Damn are you shitting me another one? Dude should slow down and make few better ones instead
I check the steam page and is filled with low ass quality products under the "this is a casual [insert genre] type game". Our wish of quality improvement won't come anytime soon

Powerline75

Nov 7, 2019
I check the steam page and is filled with low ass quality products under the "this is a casual [insert genre] type game". Our wish of quality improvement won't come anytime soon
Quality?
You have better chances wishing for the lottery, you know... This, as much as every other title the creator is pumping out, and has pumped out, is a standard clicker/idle, just the same shitty quality 95% of the old Kongregate idle/clicker flash ones had, with 3dcg sexual content being the ONLY difference. And, even that isn't THAT good to qualify as "game material"