single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
It is really great to hear that you are feeling better and back to the development of this game (for a while we were worried that you abandoned the game).

This is a really good game with the very good looking girls and an interesting story. My only comment would be try to concentrate on the main story (especially when the game is really new). Instead of creating some side storie - which really delay everything and many people move on to support different games.

Reactions: lemaro

S_Hlog

Mar 8, 2020
does anyone know what art style this is? I have seen this and INsight of you and they look the same, or is it the tool they are used to be made with?

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
I have a bad feeling about this game. It looks to me like this game is dead now. This is really sad.:cry:

I remember when I saw the game for the first time - the models looked really good and sexy. Really really sad.

Reactions: LaoAnjin and lemaro

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
I think the mistake of this game was do it day by day - it is hard to come up with the new reasonable context in such a hurry.

If VIGOR GAMES change the pace - the game should be easily managed.

I really hope this game would be revived some day (the models look astonishing, so it would be shame to throw away everything now).

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
It sad to see this game getting already abandon, I was waiting to have least 5 days to play as the concept looked good and interresting, but now i'm even sure if I'll be waiting 5 year or ever get to play a 5 days update if at Day 3 the update still not happening.

Reactions: lemaro

LaoAnjin

Jul 24, 2017
I wonder why isn't tagged like ABANDONED:
Once Upon a Time in Dream Town [Ch. 5 Add.1 - SPECIAL EDITION] [VIGOR]
The last update was done in the 2022...and it is still on "ON HOLD"... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Vindaria
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes