VIGOR GAMES

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
desmosome
This is pretty interesting. It's not a story that is bound by tags. It takes courage to stick with the story you want to tell instead of molding the plot to fit neatly into the boxes dictated by tags. There are NTRish situations, but they are not truly NTR for the NTR fans, at least not yet. It's still NTRish enough to drive off most hardcore harem fans, though. I think the real direction of the story will be netori based more so than NTR, but it's also not a simple netori story. The characters have some depth, surprisingly.

I like the thought behind dialogues and characterizations, but oh man... it's really verbose. It's so wordy. For example, the conversation with that black friend when Bella doesn't join you on the walk is quite interesting. How the friend dynamics were portrayed was well done. But we're reading like full paragraphs after paragraphs in that scene. Still, considering the dev is probably Russian, the English is quite decent.
Yes, I also think that this story is more like Netorare) But NTR haters and tag lovers forced me to put the NTR tag. If his presence will make someone calmer, then let him be. Moreover, all the same, NTR will also partially be present in this story.

I understand that sometimes there is too much text and letters in this story. But I consciously chose this style of narration. I want to tell a full story and reveal all the main characters. It is very important for me that people understand the motives of the actions of the characters.

M'95

May 17, 2019
M'95

Yes. I propose to consider that this story takes place in an alternative universe that is very, very similar to ours. At a minimum, we already have fictional locations - Paradise Bay, Vigor City, DreamTown, which are not in our world. And I specifically did not indicate in the plot the country where the events take place. In my mind, this is a fictional country with a large coastal zone, something like our Argentina)) But the most important thing is that the game will not be able to completely recreate all the customs, traditions and laws of our world. It must be remembered that this is primarily a work of art and it has the right to some deviations from reality.

Unfortunately, I don't understand what you are talking about here. What specific point are you referring to?
Aha, I missed that. I thought it was taking place in our world.

DAY 2 : bella "Yes, I'm well aware of that. But, Dylan, you should know how hard it is for me to get her to exercise... every time it almost comes to scandals and snot until I make her get up and do a little exercise. To be honest, I'm even ashamed to admit it, but sometimes I myself have already given up..."

Good luck Dev, I am Interested to see where it goes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: VIGOR GAMES

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Ozygator
I really like how you analyze history and try to figure it out)
It is a pity that, unfortunately, very few people can immerse themselves in history so much. It seems to me that most players simply skip all the dialogues just to look at the pictures)

As for that "why do you need another girl?" There are several reasons: The most obvious - the more girls the more interesting) But for the structure of the story itself, this is no less valuable - how can the appearance of a romantic relationship with Dylan affect Bella? Will she be jealous and try to retaliate on her part? Or will she accept her as a new member of the team?) The appearance of such a character will serve as an excellent trigger for Bella and for the course of the story as a whole)

About the fact that "Bella will be a whore very soon" ...
Here I would argue) Initially, thinking through this story, I laid the fact that all the transformations with Bella would occur gradually and I would not rush with her before sending her to a feast for the vultures)) I myself love games with "slow burning" and in In the case of Bella, I want to enjoy it very, very slowly...

Hey, thanks for the reply. I appreciate games with a great story as much, or more in some cases than the quick fap games. If a author can make a game (adult or otherwise) that can make the player just sit there stunned (in a good way) that's a powerful thing.

I get the motivations you mention, but ultimately they all still revolve around the concept that Bella *will* be corrupted, with no player ability to stop, or slow it down, at least based on all you have presented. It'sa expected that Val will go down that path also.

With that in mind I'd strongly recommend adding a second paragraph to the introduction post, or else you will *never* stop getting people throwing shit at your game, and trhe little pages so far (less than 10) of the "same questions" will ballon into dozens of thread posts/pages all complaining of the fact the player literally cannot stop the story that you have planned for the characters.

Suggested 2nd paragraph for the intro (use whatever version of this you like but still conveys the point):

"This is a corruption based visual novel where most/all of the female characters *will* commit NTR, cheating and potentially prostitution, regardless of if the player chooses to view it or not, at later parts of the story. The player may have limited ability to adjust how some scenes play out, or the dialogue that goes with them, but some scenarios and situations will occur with the female characters regardlesss of player actions. Everyone playing this game should understand the above situations, and posts complaining of these story aspects will be reported and removed."

Adding that gives everyone advanced warning of what the scenario and story will be and the fact they will not be able to control or stop the actions that you as the dev expect to happen to tell the story you want, how you want to tell it. This is being very upfront and honest with players. The worst situations happen because of a sneaky-shit dev that tries to be vague to get support and then has a shit-storm from players when "surprise" scenarios occur that the player hasd zero control over but the dev knew would always be in the game.

Anyone who doesn't play the game after adding a second paragraph of the games expected story plot, is one less headache you'd have to deal with later and you'll draw the fanbase that caters to this type story and not other fetishes.

**If I've misread the conversations so far and the story synopsis and that second example intro/main page paragraph is not accurate, that's fine too, just how I think things would go based on things so far. It's neither good or bad, just saying things plainly so everyone knows enough to jump on board or avoid the game based on their preferences. :)

Last edited:

Jimmy Rayor

Jun 5, 2017
Did you give us a two-star review for removing the ability to skip scenes? Really???:oops: :)
The game for me was unplayable at that point. I have never played a game where that was disabled. It was either an option, was automatically assigned to a button, or just holding down the return or space key. It was quite a surprise to see it completely disabled. There is nothing to fret over though, as you said you will change it next update and I promise to change my review. I do apologize for stressing you, because your game does look really good.

Last edited:

lemaro

May 11, 2021
Really like the insta feature. So hoping there's gonna be some webcam/camwhoring corruption for Bella (Valerie is seemingly already corrupted which is nice too)

• Red Heart

Rogueswan

Feb 7, 2019
I think for a few updates at least it's a good idea to keep the sex scenes with the girls as part of the MC's fantasies. The pool scene was nice, but by having the scenes imagined you have a whole world of posibilities open up that would be unrealistic in real life, e.g wearing uniforms like nurses or french maid or school uniform etc etc that wouldn't make sense in the narrative for them to wear but you can get away with it if it's part of a horny teenagers imagination. The scenes themselves could have the girls acting out of character and really slutty too as he's imagining it all. Whilst at the same time in real life we can see him slowly corrupting them, which makes sense seeing as they currently have boyfriends.

Part of me is actually more interested in the older characters and how they are going to play into the story. I really like how Valerie's boss is being teased and seeing how eager she was to show off to that pervert on the beach makes me really look forward to the amount of encounters she's going to have behind her boyfriends back in future.
Hopefully we also get to see how Bella deals with the effect her looks have on creepy older men. She's shyer than Valerie but I think she has a closeted naughty side waiting to be released. I'm hoping we find out the main reason the lanlord hasn't kicked her and her broke mother out onto the streets yet is because Bella is taking care of his needs in other ways. Maybe she's uncomfortable with his advances to begin with, but slowly he can open her eyes to the pleasure he can bring her.

I'd like to see more of these types of characters and scenarios introduced. Like the teacher who likes Valeries posts. The more dirt he has on them when he finds out what they are getting up to behind their boyfriends back, the more he can use it to corrupt them to his own will.

Great game so far, really enjoying it. Hopefully the full extra scene will be released soon as I can't afford to pay that tier but would love to watch that scene in full one day.

• Red Heart

VIGOR GAMES

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
Rogueswan
Thank you very much for such a detailed review!)

I think that we have yet to visit Dylan's fantasies, where female characters can appear in the most unexpected way))

I also like the theme of interaction between old characters and young girls. I will definitely try to cover this topic in this story, but it will not be the main one) And we will definitely see a pervert from the beach again))

The relationship between Bella and her mother's man will be given a lot of space in the plot ;)

I'm surprised that someone noticed the teacher in the comments of Insta)) This topic will also be revealed in more detail in the future.))

The "OnlyFriends Stories" add-on will be released exclusively for our Titan patrons. They have nothing to do with the plot of the main game, it's just my fantasy in the form of gratitude to our patrons))) But I can send it to you here in the PM a little later if you write me a private message:)

thethirdeye

Feb 19, 2021
Not into NTR, but kinda liked the girl in the banner and played the game, and kinda liked th story till now, though looking at the thread and discussions it feels that the story would progress in a direction that i (most probably) won't like, or atleast won't be to my taste, but I think I'll wait and see for a couple updates to see the direction.
Enjoyed the game, even if in the future it may or may not be what I like/ prefer.
Good luck to the dev.

• Red Heart

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Not into NTR, but kinda liked the girl in the banner and played the game, and kinda liked th story till now, though looking at the thread and discussions it feels that the story would progress in a direction that i (most probably) won't like, or atleast won't be to my taste, but I think I'll wait and see for a couple updates to see the direction.
Enjoyed the game, even if in the future it may or may not be what I like/ prefer.
Good luck to the dev.
Suspect you won't like this game since the dev plans to have at least the first two pure slut and/or whore as the main parts of the story. Would strongly suspect any mention of "uncorrupted" women in the story because that's not how these stories go when they appear to give the player a choice but they really don't, and just another "women get fucked by everyone" stories.

Reactions: Frumi

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Suspect you won't like this game since the dev plans to have at least the first two pure slut and/or whore as the main parts of the story. Would strongly suspect any mention of "uncorrupted" women in the story because that's not how these stories go when they appear to give the player a choice but they really don't, and just another "women get fucked by everyone" stories.
You mean 2nd, after the manwhole = MC which is the 1st.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
You mean 2nd, after the manwhole = MC which is the 1st.
Not sure what you're talking about? The MC could potentially be playeed however the player wants, depending on how the game is built, but it's pretty much confirmed by the dev in the thread already that both of the women introduced in the first two days will become whores and/or sluts regardless of what the player does because of "story". Anyone expecting to play this game should understand that this will happen as either a cliched "good girl gone bad" or "attention seeking slut loves sex however she can get it" male fantasy story depending on which female character is being referenced.

In other words, regardless of what the intro page says, the player will be a bystander as events unfold and it's more a kinetic novel than a choice based game for the main story part.

No idea why dev's want to act like these story allow the player actual choice or the ability to alter the story when it boils down the the typical "woman = whore/slut" NTR or corruption fantasy. Here's to the dev's who actually write correct game intro descriptions, vs those who obviousaly do not.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Not sure what you're talking about? The MC could potentially be playeed however the player wants, depending on how the game is built, but it's pretty much confirmed by the dev in the thread already that both of the women introduced in the first two days will become whores and/or sluts regardless of what the player does because of "story".
You mean different to the not whoring, slutting MC fucking everything that moves? You mean they might enjoy sex and play by the same rules the MC wants to play?

thethirdeye

Feb 19, 2021
You mean different to the not whoring, slutting MC fucking everything that moves? You mean they might enjoy sex and play by the same rules the MC wants to play?
The difference being that u can control the MC's actions.
Which is what I think he meant, also yea its going to go into the ntr and slut/ whore direction. We can decide who mc would or wouldnt fuck but not the girls.

Reactions: User1230

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
The difference being that u can control the MC's actions.
Which is what I think he meant, also yea its going to go into the ntr and slut/ whore direction. We can decide who mc would or wouldnt fuck but not the girls.
Got it, the girls are not only jumping on the MC, we can't control them! Gross, this is like real live o_O there I have the same issue! Can we flag that NTR? NPCs not doing what the players wants, sounds like a AAA game for me ;-)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Got it, the girls are not only jumping on the MC, we can't control them! Gross, this is like real live o_O there I have the same issue! Can we flag that NTR? NPCs not doing what the players wants, sounds like a AAA game for me ;-)
Last exchange alluded to why I cringe at the way the word "corruption" is often used around here. To have any meaning, it relies on a preexisting world view (in-game) of how the LIs 'ought' to be acting.

You're too late.

On another note, girls measurements are quite unrealistic. It's not even the oversized boobs but the undersized waist and torso that come with them
Yah this is dead-on. It's the same in a lot of games to a lesser extent, took me forever to figure out why female models in skyrim or fallout don't look like the real world (even with huge textures) - and once you grow their waists and torso to be similar size to hips or shoulders they start looking a lot more real (and attractive imo)

Last edited:

VIGOR GAMES

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
S1  (474).png
S1  (431).png
S1  (510).png
Hello everyone!

As a reminder, the "OnlyFriends Stories: Special Agent Wexler" add-on is available for our Titan patrons and above! This is a very hot addition with lots of sex. I spent a lot of time and effort to do this. This is probably the brightest and hottest thing I've done in the VN world at the moment!))) It has over 470 images and 73 animations =) It's really very hot, so I advise you not to miss it.

I also plan to regularly make such additions exclusively for Titan status and above. So, if you like this format, I advise you to purchase a subscription of the desired level. And by doing so, you will support me very much! Thank you for your attention) Good luck!

May 31, 2017
What the hell of a war happened here , me myself hate ntr/sharing stuff , BUT still this thread is like a warzone , i suggest that the dev just add an section on his main post Like FAQ with most asked questions and his plans for the game and whenever or not thing will be optional, this will save him a lot of headache in the future

Me myself might tune in to try the game in the future if it goes into a path i like

Good luck dev on the game and keep up your work , may you create a game that everyone can play and enjoy , that brings you pride with what have you achieved <3

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes