VIGOR GAMES

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
ThaRealThiccShady
Yes, I admit that I was a little rude and at that time answered with excessive sarcasm.
It's just that I give the game almost all my free time and get very tired and I would like to receive questions related to the game itself, the development of the plot and the relationship between different characters ... apparently these are just my dreams as an author)) But instead I have to answer 50 times about NTR.
And I remember well that time when I answered this guy.-
That time I had a really bad day, I was terribly tired and having received the same question again, I could not stand it and could not control myself. Of course I had to supervise myself at that time. And when I calmed down, I immediately regretted that I had answered him in such a form. Of course, I admit that I answered with excessive rudeness and should have controlled my emotions. This may seem like a pathetic excuse to smooth things over, but I admit my mistake and apologize to that guy and those who my answer might have offended in some way.

And I'll answer the "same question":
according to the story, NTR in this game can be avoided, but only until a certain time. Before the NTR scenes themselves (when their time comes) we will give a choice: "Skip this NTR scene" or "Watch". But according to the plot, the action of NTR will still happen and it will affect the further relationships between the characters. And in any case, you need to be prepared for the fact that sooner or later the main female characters will have sex with someone other than the main character (and in some cases even earlier than with him). At the same time, the main character at this time may not be present at this location at all and may not even know about it, or, on the contrary, may stand a couple of steps away and observe, or will take part in it. This story is more about many main characters, with their personal plots and destinies, told from Dylan's point of view. And the same Bella and Valerie will have their own storylines, which Dylan will not even know about and will not be able to influence them (For example, Valerie's storyline with the guys from the office), the elections in these lines will take place on behalf of the girls.
I hope this time I answered this question in sufficient detail))

VIGOR GAMES

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
Make your game the way you want. Most of the naysayers are trying to turn every single game into a replica of each other. I. for one, love games where the characters do what people do in real life, sleep around, cheat, whatever. Make YOUR game YOUR way.
Thank you so much!
These are really important words for me now) That I should continue to tell my story without fixing my eyes on individual criticism.

VIGOR GAMES

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
The lack of skip unread text button is upsetting. since almost every other game has it, you never realize how much you miss it when it's gone.
We've removed the ability to skip text if you're playing for the first time
and haven't seen certain scenes yet. When you repeat the passage, the ability to skip the already completed scene appears)

M'95

May 17, 2019
Valerie job interview : Assistant director and directors's assistant are very different jobs ,by the ingame description you mean director's assistant.

Reactions: User1230

VIGOR GAMES

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
Valerie job interview : Assistant director and directors's assistant are very different jobs ,by the ingame description you mean director's assistant.
This is probably a translation error. Since the leader in Russian will be the director, and the director in Russian will be "rezhiser") Our translator will fix this in the next updates.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Does this have sharing/Netorase?
I was about to ask the same question, you have anticipated me by some minutes! :)
The MC have a girlfriend/wife to share (such as Indecent Wife Hana for example), or NTR is intended only with the "potential" LIs getting fucked by other men?

VIGOR GAMES

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
I was about to ask the same question, you have anticipated me by some minutes! :)
The MC have a girlfriend/wife to share (such as Indecent Wife Hana for example), or NTR is intended only with the "potential" LIs getting fucked by other men?
In the future, one of the girls may become his permanent girlfriend)

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Early days but I'm always happy to see another corruption game. I'll look forward to turning Bella into a dirty girl and slowly steal her away from your "friend". I'm enjoying how obvious it is and so how pissy the friend is getting. I actually quite like that both of the girls you first meet are dating your buddies and you'll get to be a dog and try to get them for yourself behind their backs, though Valerie is such a ho I don't think it'll take much work with her. Though there should probably be at least one single girl out there, haha.

On the negative side then...
- Missing some default renpy options like skipping transitions (which drive me nuts if left on).
- It'd be nice to rename the MC, doesn't seem to work through URM, I guess due to the way the 2 languages are in there or something.
- Had a notification on the sidebar thing that didn't go away until I'd clicked some of the icons on the phone that opens external links (your boosty page and stuff) - kinda annoying, doubly so as it reappeared when the second day started.
- With the (dream) sex scenes you can't click to continue when you want, you're forced to watch the animation for a certain amount of time - that was kinda annoying to be honest.
- The girl's physiques are a bit ridiculous but that's subjective and I imagine probably has a more fans than not.

M'95

May 17, 2019
Some suggestions: The beach foto session is way to long, I would cut it in half atleast.

Not involving the police because "there is no law against jerking of in public places" is this story taking place in an alternate Dimension? Sounds strange, maybe say something like Police are underfunded and can only follow up on serious crimes, so they probably wont do anything?

Scandal means something else than author thinks, maybe he meant "cause a scene"?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
And I'll answer the "same question":
according to the story, NTR in this game can be avoided, but only until a certain time. Before the NTR scenes themselves (when their time comes) we will give a choice: "Skip this NTR scene" or "Watch". But according to the plot, the action of NTR will still happen and it will affect the further relationships between the characters. And in any case, you need to be prepared for the fact that sooner or later the main female characters will have sex with someone other than the main character (and in some cases even earlier than with him). At the same time, the main character at this time may not be present at this location at all and may not even know about it, or, on the contrary, may stand a couple of steps away and observe, or will take part in it. This story is more about many main characters, with their personal plots and destinies, told from Dylan's point of view. And the same Bella and Valerie will have their own storylines, which Dylan will not even know about and will not be able to influence them (For example, Valerie's storyline with the guys from the office), the elections in these lines will take place on behalf of the girls.
I hope this time I answered this question in sufficient detail))
Good that you clarified that the girls will be sluts along the line regardless of what the MC's influence is.

Initial thoughts and impressions:
It's already pretty much a given that Valerie is an exhibitionist and likely a whore-to-the-core persona based on how she initially questions if the opther assistants were sleeping with the director for their large salaries/bonuses, but she then seemed to accept it as fine as long as she got paid just a few comments later in the conversation. Add this to her suggestive poses on the beach and it's expected that she'll very soon be filled in all holes by any dick that is available, regardless of what money she may or may not earn as a bonus at work. I especially expect this as her current BF calls her "cat behavior" and apparently is ok being a cuck as long as he doesn't know about it, just so long as she doesn't leave him. Add in him not pursuing anything beyond running the family factory and she's pretty much got 'justification' for any whore/slut activities she feels are a result of that decision.

Bella strikes as the supposedly "nice girl" but her actions on the beach where she flaunted the kiss with one leg up and then both legs raised to wrap around Ryan, as well as her flashing her (barely) covered snatch at Dylan and Misha a little later shows that she's much like Valerie in her mentality, she's just not reached the point of not caring like Valerie has. Bella is more the "secret slut" where she wants the attention and sex, just is still concerned with the impression others have of her (at least for now). It didn't seem as "on-purpose" when she initially raised one foot on the bench in the park so the guys could look at her ass, but that was also (expected) to be her wanting the attention. I'd also expect her to likely be having sex with the dude she and her mom are staying with as payment to not kick them out, or at minimum if that happens very soon in the story (since you know, it has to happen in all NTR stories.)

So bottom line is both women are expected to eventually be sluts, maybe one sooner than later, and at least one will likely be a whore (as true defininition by being paid for sex). So the assumption is that the MC would want a slut as a GF? Why? I know it's not in the story, but some dudes do have values or at least the self-worth to not want to tie a board to their ass, so they didnn't fall into the gaping used snatch of some slut, you have to take a number to get "personal time" with.

This isn't an anti-NTR rant, just kinda curious if the story purpose is to cater to that crowd and the "women are all sluts to be used" mentality that inevitably follows it. I could be wrong in my initial impressions of the girls and where the story is headed, but based on the perceptions so far and backed up by this post, it would be difficult (for me at least as personally I don't really lean to have any 'relationshiop' with a slut with dozens/hundreds of guys in their pussy over time) to actually get involved in the story/game. So far this only seems like "just another fuck fest with whore/slutty women" anytime a female character is even close to a MC that's the same tired story for dozens of games already on the site.

Not expecting you to cater to me as a response, but if the initial impresion is wrong, be happy to hear any thoughts otherwise just for more clarity on expected story (without giving things away of course as the writers perogative)

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes