goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Oh, there will be plenty of corruption in this game!) as well as exchanges and romance =)
I remember you from when I first settled on this forum and followed Project SAGE, you posted there often. I am sure that if you liked Project SAGE, then you will like this game)
i would highly sugest one you decide on the ntr to be very clear with what will happen as far is if its avoidable skipable or will always happen.
My opinion is i dislike it if its 100% avoidable i will usually still try a game but i will never support a game on patreon that has ntr in any way

VIGOR GAMES

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
I made promo renders for our social networks and I liked this one so much that I decided to share it everywhere))
HS2_2022-10-28-18-40-27-713.png

By the way, we created our own Discord channel, where I also sometimes publish additional renders and we try to communicate there. So I invite you to our Discord, join)) Well, join Instagram and Telegram too, if you haven't already. We also publish additional renders there))

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
really hot. I hope u plan to have something similar in the game (eventually) since it looks really good.
or if u have "extras" put that in the game in some kind of "gallery", so we can have it there and view when we want! :)

Reactions: VIGOR GAMES

VIGOR GAMES

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
really hot. I hope u plan to have something similar in the game (eventually) since it looks really good.
or if u have "extras" put that in the game in some kind of "gallery", so we can have it there and view when we want! :)
These renders are not directly related to the next update, they are just promo pictures. But this is a close concept of what you can end up with in the game depending on your choices))

We will have a gallery in the game, but there will be mostly images related directly to the story of the game. You can always see similar promo pictures in our social networks. And of course, there will be most of them on Patreon - There are already several series of such promotional images;)

Reactions: baka

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
These renders are not directly related to the next update, they are just promo pictures. But this is a close concept of what you can end up with in the game depending on your choices))

We will have a gallery in the game, but there will be mostly images related directly to the story of the game. You can always see similar promo pictures in our social networks. And of course, there will be most of them on Patreon - There are already several series of such promotional images;)
I like both games, i cant do a continious support on patreon but as soon u release an update i ll buy it from there.

LaoAnjin

Jul 24, 2017
When do you think declare your old dreamtown project definitivly abandoned (the last update is around 6 months ago)?

Reactions: cuteelf

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
they should not be compared. different genre.
Im sure they will continue the other project when they can.
also, if the other is onhold for whatever reason, its good to spend time working on another project.

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
There's clearly going to be NTR. I mean the game starts off with all the other guys having girlfriends (who seem to be the MC's Li's).

• Angry
Reactions: Kotobiki

VIGOR GAMES

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
Ok, I don't know if the NTR will be avoidable or not, but it's not worth it to keep waiting to find out since the Dev doesn't seem interested in responding.

VIGOR GAMES, Good luck with the game.
If you weren't a lazy fish, you would have opened the game tags tab a long time ago and seen NTR there, or you could read our past answers to this question here by scrolling back a couple of pages. But some people are too lazy to do something, but at the same time they are very demanding of others ... it doesn’t happen)) We cannot answer each person separately for the same question a hundred times. Have respect))
good luck

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
If you weren't a lazy fish, you would have opened the game tags tab a long time ago and seen NTR there, or you could read our past answers to this question here by scrolling back a couple of pages. But some people are too lazy to do something, but at the same time they are very demanding of others ... it doesn’t happen)) We cannot answer each person separately for the same question a hundred times. Have respect))
good luck
whether its avoidable with in game choices or not people like myself wont touch a game with ntr unless i know going in i will be able to 100% sure i can stop the LI's sleeping with others that arent the mc

VIGOR GAMES

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
whether its avoidable with in game choices or not people like myself wont touch a game with ntr unless i know going in i will be able to 100% sure i can stop the LI's sleeping with others that arent the mc
Thanks for telling me this :) For me, this is very important information.
I will also share something with you - for example, I will not play a game if all the characters are pregnant., and I will never eat a hamburger with a fish cake. I hope this information was just as useful to you)))

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I like the game even it has not high polished realistic models but the style is somehow very charming and works for me. And the features like achievements to unlock pics and to join instagram of the girls is also great implemented. Of course its too short to judge how these relationship points with the girls or boys work out. Its a nice refreshing setting overall. A good idea for these bunch of old friends story would be to let these girls and boys do a truth or dare game on their beach where girls get shared or have to do kinky stuff wth other boys than boyfriend...:)
But its really good made so far and i ll buy next update again on patreon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: VIGOR GAMES

VIGOR GAMES

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
I like the game even it has not high polished realistic models but the style is somehow very charming and works for me. And the features like achievements to unlock pics and to join instagram of the girls is also great implemented. Of course its too short to judge how these relationship points with the girls or boys work out. Its a nice refreshing setting overall. A good idea for these bunch of old friends story would be to let these girls and boys do a truth or dare game on their beach where girls get shared or have to do kinky stuff wth other boys than boyfriend...:)
But its really good made so far and i ll buy next update again on patreon.
Thank you for the good review) I was pleased to read this and I am glad that people like what I do))
As for the game "truth or dare" - I like this idea and in fact I already have plans to create this event, there are sketches of ideas and I will definitely do it, but a little later)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Puma1978
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes