BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If you weren't a lazy fish, you would have opened the game tags tab a long time ago and seen NTR there, or you could read our past answers to this question here by scrolling back a couple of pages. But some people are too lazy to do something, but at the same time they are very demanding of others ... it doesn’t happen)) We cannot answer each person separately for the same question a hundred times. Have respect))
good luck
My first answer in this thread is on the second page, from which I have read almost all the answers, and I still don't know if the NTR can be avoided or not.

You don't need to reply to this message because I won't read the reply: Out of respect for myself and others, I will proceed to ignore the game and the developer.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Thank you for the good review) I was pleased to read this and I am glad that people like what I do))
As for the game "truth or dare" - I like this idea and in fact I already have plans to create this event, there are sketches of ideas and I will definitely do it, but a little later)
As a reference for a good truth or dare orgy i can suggest the gane "My Wife's a Star" ..this one has really one of the most complex truth or dare game with massivly different scenes and outcomes...(depending on previous commited sexuality how often they drink or to which characters they are attracted too etc..) I would also suggest to implement later a gallery with all scenes when game is more progressed. Thats a good way for players to check which scenes they got unlocked with their path and may they goe back to a older save and try to unlock the locked scenes.
The update was very good and long and i like the characters very much. Hope this game becomes successfull to help you with
the other game which is for me also the best game with real people so far.

• Red Heart
Reactions: VIGOR GAMES

VIGOR GAMES

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
I'm currently making a new character. I already like what is happening) I was wondering what you think about her. Go to our Patreon and write your opinion under last post(it's free). Perhaps you would like to change something, or vice versa, you especially like something))
HS2_2022-12-17-18-12-04-637.png HS2_2022-12-17-18-01-45-623.png HS2_2022-12-17-18-35-16-131.png HS2_2022-12-17-17-55-53-793.png

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I'm currently making a new character. I already like what is happening) I was wondering what you think about her. Go to our Patreon and write your opinion under last post(it's free). Perhaps you would like to change something, or vice versa, you especially like something))
View attachment 2244562 View attachment 2244564 View attachment 2244573 View attachment 2244569
Its nice and beautyful, the only thing i may would consider are maybe some moles, freckles or accessories like piercings or tattoos...but the art style is great.

VIGOR GAMES

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
Onlyfriends - Day 2 is here!

Added 758 images, 12 animations, 2 sex scenes!

Enjoy the game!
1. vi4_3.png

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

Last edited:
Reactions: Eduardo_olivares546

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
can someone load the 2 saves...... My version load was blank... or say where they are....

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just made the overview more readable.

I think there should be a SEX tag.

This is the first time I've seen this game. It looks good.

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Tags: Romance, but always as spectantror never protagonist

edit: my bad, my fault for going over tags, then tags tab but overlooked futures before playing, fuck nothing like I was expecting it to head into from preliminary tags, guss one can't unplay a game bye

Last edited:

tw

Aug 13, 2017
Make your game the way you want. Most of the naysayers are trying to turn every single game into a replica of each other. I. for one, love games where the characters do what people do in real life, sleep around, cheat, whatever. Make YOUR game YOUR way.

VIGOR GAMES

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
can someone load the 2 saves...... My version load was blank... or say where they are....
Since the game is still at a very early stage of development, we continue to add new game mechanics. Significant changes were added to the mechanics of the game (achievements, transition between pictures, instagram, photo gallery, memory gallery, etc.), so old saves, unfortunately, will not work.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes