Rogueswan

Feb 7, 2019
Hi just wondering how long the update is patreon exclusive only for? I'm not grumbling, I think it's a good thing to reward patreon subscribers first, but just so I don't have to keep checking everyday as I'm really looking forward to this update and for this game to continue in general. If its another week or two weeks that's cool. Thanks for the great game Vigor!

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

VIGOR GAMES

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
Hi just wondering how long the update is patreon exclusive only for? I'm not grumbling, I think it's a good thing to reward patreon subscribers first, but just so I don't have to keep checking everyday as I'm really looking forward to this update and for this game to continue in general. If its another week or two weeks that's cool. Thanks for the great game Vigor!
Most likely, the public release will take place after next weekend.

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
Yup seems like it, i understand and support the fact that the game wasn't leaked early. But it's been almost a month and almost no reply about either the game update or anything whatsoever.
No one has commented on Patreon yet and the update is still lock behind $10+ gold tier with no word of lowering or make it public yet since Dec 4th

If anyone with Patreon have any of you try to DM the Dev?

Vindaria

Jul 3, 2021
Someone from the Patrons, can you give us your opinion and tell us if you liked the update?
I am always confused by the silence on the forum after the release of the update, for Patrons. If you are not ready to share, then at least tell us if you liked the update and if it was good or bad, is it possible?
It's just that no one supports him, so they're silent)

thethirdeye

Feb 19, 2021
Yeah in a way i feel for them, the game just didn't click to people i guess
Eh there was just one chapter and an extra unnecessary short story. It takes time for any developer to gather support.

Given, i haven't played his previous game, so no idea about it. But u can't really expect to get support from one single chapter. Even the best games on this site take a few chapters before gathering support.

Reactions: LaoAnjin and lemaro

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Eh there was just one chapter and an extra unnecessary short story. It takes time for any developer to gather support.

Given, i haven't played his previous game, so no idea about it. But u can't really expect to get support from one single chapter. Even the best games on this site take a few chapters before gathering support.
I agree - I see a lot of new games coming really fast here, but there are already plenty of other games - so it really takes a more than a few release to build the fan base.

I think times of BADIK style fan base are really gone now and that is why updates for the games like BADIK are going very slow - these developers don't want to loose their fan base and will drag these updates for years and years.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
He doesn't have any health problems) He's a big-eared liar)

Да, дебил ушастый?
Продолжаешь народ дурить?
Вали лучше на войну, может тебе там хоть ноги по уши оторвет.
I did not realize that - but they are not making any new games either, so there is no money anyway (unless they create different games under different names).

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes