Oct 18, 2022
Kalléo
XV71

To be honest, I'm not very versed in these genres of anime and vn. But if I understand the meaning of NTR in wikipedia correctly, then we will have something similar in some scenes and paths. But the game will not consist only of NTR. We will be adding tags in the future as they appear in the story.
Now plans for the future to make public sex, group sex
I download it as NTR game, I'm so despoilment after I read your comment.

Reactions: Sissycuck111
Aug 13, 2021
This is not an airport, you don't need to announce your departure!
You might think it's important.... but it's not.
No it's not an airport but it is a thread and last time I checked it's still allowed to post an opinion here, if that bothers you, you could just have ignored or blocked but apparently my answer was too important to be unanswered by you..

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
So this was started in 2022 and we have 10 minutes of gameplay and a 5 minute dream sequence sex scene. Yeah not looking good for the home team on this one. Polyturnon has similar models and puts out more content in a month than this has in 2 years.

• Sad
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Every once in a great while a honey select game pops up on the latest update page, and has enticing enough screenshots that makes me forget all the various reasons i typically find the actual playthrough experience on them to be pretty meh after the first 30 minutes or so (with like 1 exception ever).

This one is making a strong look in case for the being the next one.

Reactions: lemaro
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes