lemaro

May 11, 2021
i need more scene like the beach where Valerie show off to the guy in the bush that shit was soo hot
What I also enjoyed with that scene is it didn't end up with some gross rape or unsolicited groping. Most other corruption games just straight up have the guys take it way too far. Hopefully we will see more of those, with the corruption escalating in a meaningful and solicited manner, not forceful at least

thekkiller

May 11, 2018
What I also enjoyed with that scene is it didn't end up with some gross rape or unsolicited groping. Most other corruption games just straight up have the guys take it way too far. Hopefully we will see more of those, with the corruption escalating in a meaningful and solicited manner, not forceful at least
honestly it was just really good, we got also got alot of exposition of how valerie acts without never hearing a single thought i also liked the mc thinking she was doing it for him.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Hello VIGOR GAMES

I was talking sometime ago with another developer about some games getting popular right away and other good games are not.

So I was checking the Patreon numbers for some newer and popular games and noticed one thing - they have almost a monthly update.

A few very popular games (from the same "Corruption-like" category) that I checked were "The East Block", "Steps of Debauchery" (and third game that I cannot remember now). I know these games use DAZ Studio models, but still.

I know that you are trying to increase your Patreon fan base - so why don't you try montly updates too. I could see at least two benefits here:
  • people see that you are working on the game constantly - which gives them some confidnece that you are not 'milking' them.
  • more new people see the updates (here and other game forums) and would check out this game.
Each update does not need to be very big. I think, about 300 images would be sufficient for each update - considering that you are using HoneySelect, which is much faster that DAZ Studio (at least that is what people say).

And if you worried about free/public versions - make a rule: a public version is available after two release (or something like that).

The reason I saying it - it would be a shame if you decide abandon this game, just because there is no enough support. I think there are so many games comming out now, that people just wait to see who will stick around (and if another updates coming three months later - they just don't really remember the game anymore).

Obviously, if you are really busy at your daily job and cannot do monthly updates - nothing can be done then. But if not - why not to try it ("The East Block" got almost 300 patreon users just after three updates and the game started in Dec 2023). :)

Last edited:

VIGOR GAMES

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
single_guy_from_au

Thank you very much for caring about this game and doing such a great research work))
But the problem is not that I don't want to update every month. I would be very happy to make updates every 2-3 weeks and, in principle, at the pace of my work, I can easily release small updates approximately every 3 weeks.
The reasons why we have released so few updates lately are primarily due to problems with my health (the last year and a half have been crazy shitty for me), as well as with what is currently happening in the world and in my country in particular.. .and all sorts of shit that we can’t predict also happens(
I'm feeling much better at the moment and working on OnlyFriends regularly. And if my health is stable and a nuclear apocalypse does not happen, then I think I will be able to release updates at least once every three weeks, in any case, I am sure that from a purely technical point of view I can do this.
Therefore, at the moment I am full of energy and working hard on this story. And I hope that I can release updates much more often.

I hope I fully answered your message)

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
single_guy_from_au

Thank you very much for caring about this game and doing such a great research work))
But the problem is not that I don't want to update every month. I would be very happy to make updates every 2-3 weeks and, in principle, at the pace of my work, I can easily release small updates approximately every 3 weeks.
The reasons why we have released so few updates lately are primarily due to problems with my health (the last year and a half have been crazy shitty for me), as well as with what is currently happening in the world and in my country in particular.. .and all sorts of shit that we can’t predict also happens(
I'm feeling much better at the moment and working on OnlyFriends regularly. And if my health is stable and a nuclear apocalypse does not happen, then I think I will be able to release updates at least once every three weeks, in any case, I am sure that from a purely technical point of view I can do this.
Therefore, at the moment I am full of energy and working hard on this story. And I hope that I can release updates much more often.

I hope I fully answered your message)
The really good news is that you are feeling much better and hopefully it will stay this way. (y)

If you work in the office (or similar) - try exersice more (like three/four times per week and it does not have to be a 'Rambo' style exercises). It definitely helps me (and I am not twenty-five anymore :cry:).

And I would not worry too much about nuclear apocalypse either - the media/news like all these stories (which make a lot of people scared/depressed) because everybody is watching their news programs. The way how I see it: if there is a nuclear war - there is nothing we can do. Similar things are going in AU - about possible war with China, so I just ignore all of these news and try to enjoy my life to the fullest.

There are many bad things that could happen in this life like dying in the car accident, dying from COVID (in the past), dying from cancer/heart attack (if you smoke), etc, etc - and I think it is important to always stay positive (and there are so many other people who live much worse than many of us especially in Africa, etc).

Ultimately, you are not in the army (where enemies are shooting bullets at you) or prison (where you need to watch out your back all the time), so just enjoy some good food, some beer and the company of good friends and beautiful ladies (who look like the girls from your game)! :cool:

Last edited:

VIGOR GAMES

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
When will the day 3 part two version become public?
We are currently preparing Part 3 and will make Part 2 available to Gold Patreons in the coming days, then lower the tiers every few days. I think it will be pretty fast.

P.S.
I would like to take this opportunity to ask those who have a subscription to our Patreon and Boosty not to make the update public until we do it ourselves. This breaks all our schedules and seriously harms monetization. If you really want the game to continue and updates to come out much more often, then let us manage this process ourselves and then updates will be released more often and, accordingly, will be made available to the public faster.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
We are currently preparing Part 3 and will make Part 2 available to Gold Patreons in the coming days, then lower the tiers every few days. I think it will be pretty fast.

P.S.
I would like to take this opportunity to ask those who have a subscription to our Patreon and Boosty not to make the update public until we do it ourselves. This breaks all our schedules and seriously harms monetization. If you really want the game to continue and updates to come out much more often, then let us manage this process ourselves and then updates will be released more often and, accordingly, will be made available to the public faster.
Part 3 is getting ready - that is a good news for your fans! (y)

Like we talked before - try to make releases more often (like once per months) and hopefully you will get more than 300 patrons on Patreon too (after 3-4 releases obviously). And if not - you can always change it back (or look for other solutions) - you are not loosing anything (it is not like you need to spend $50000 on the new PC or something). But I think: it will definitely work (more people would notice and subscribe - the girls are really beautiful and the promise of the fuckfest sounds good to many fans). Just check some other games - frequency updates vs. Pareon numbers to see it for yourself. :)

Last edited:

lemaro

May 11, 2021
Part 3 is getting ready - that is a good news for your fans! (y)

Like we talked before - try to make releases more often (like once per months) and hopefully you will get more than 300 patrons on Patreon too (after 3-4 releases obviously). And if not - you can always change it back (or look for other solutions) - you are not loosing anything (it is not like you need to spend $50000 on the new PC or something). But I think: it will definitely work (more people would notice and subscribe - the girls are really beautiful and the promise of the fuckfest sounds good to many fans). Just check some other games - frequency updates vs. Pareon numbers to see it for yourself. :)
Stop pushing for more frequencies when he already explained why it's not doable for him.. go ahead and subscribe if you haven't instead of requesting here. May be you can be more helpful that way lol

VIGOR GAMES

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
"Day 3 - Part 2" is available on our Patreon for Gold members and above! ;)
d3_364.png

For DreamTown fans!
You may have missed it - we're currently running a poll on our Patreon about reviving DreamTown! Come in, vote and write your opinion. The post is available to everyone and anyone can vote. If there are many people who want to continue the project, we will be able to do it!:)

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Stop pushing for more frequencies when he already explained why it's not doable for him.. go ahead and subscribe if you haven't instead of requesting here. May be you can be more helpful that way lol
Increasing the frequency of updates was just a suggestion (after looking at other successful developer fan numbers on Patreon).

Ultimately, if this game dies - it would be bad, but it is NOT the end of the world for me, because there are litterally hundreds of good games on this forum.

And just to make it clear - I personally do not make any money from this game (or any other games either).

So I am sorry that my little suggestion caused so much pain and distress to anybody here - I will not going to waste my time on this thread anymore then.

Best of luck - VIGOR GAMES

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes