Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
dev clarified that NTR (netorare) will be unavoidable down the line
Glad the dev finally manned up and admitted the truth instead of this BS crap they tried to do when the game first came out and the question was asked. Dev's should be more honest in their write-ups, would save a lot of wasted time, regardless of the genre someone likes, from players.

It's like seeing a pic of someone on-line and then when you meet them you find out that the entire pic was filtered and 'adjusted'. It's like "Stupid MF, do you not think people would figure out the truth pretty quick?" :D

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
About the NTR i read what Dev said about the NTR and it being unavoidable. Bro Number one rule for Non NTR Non cuck fans NEVER have a possible Li have sex with someone else besides MC. For most ppl they will just write that Li off their list if they don't just ignore this game all together. It's your game write it how you want but your not going to have to many ppl support your game.

Reactions: MAD6999

Runnion

Sep 17, 2018
Seems like there's a way to have sex with Valery on Day 2 on the beach, but after multiple play throughs I'm just not seeing it.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I assume it's a dream or the MC remembers something of the past.
There is a dream about the beach on day 3 after the insta photo review.

Devilartemis

Apr 13, 2020
Can people even get the latest update to launch? I swear I've tried 3 different sources now for windows and none of them actually launch, they spin the wheel and thats it. Tried running as admin and still nothing. How in the world is that even supposed to work?

Last edited:

VIGOR GAMES

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
Can people even get the latest update to launch? I swear I've tried 3 different sources now for windows and none of them actually launch, they spin the wheel and thats it. Tried running as admin and still nothing. How in the world is that even supposed to work?
Hello. What exactly is not working for you? Is it the game? Or are you having problems while playing?

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Really good update - VIGOR GAMES! (y)

Welcome back and I hope your health issues are cured now.

I hope we can see the updates coming more often! :)

Both girls looks really hot and I can't wait to see the next update - I really wonder how the pictures on the couch going to look like ;)

Thank you for yoour hard work! (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: VIGOR GAMES

lemaro

May 11, 2021
Sounds like a you problem. We're able to launch the game. What platform are you on?

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes