MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
hey, is there news about an update or something like that? :D
I try not to confirm any release dates in case there are any push backs (which there usually are). Weekly progress updates on my Patreon are the best source of info so you can see how much work I've done through the week and even get a sneak peek at upcoming content. Thanks for waiting though (y)
Loving this game so far. I think there's some time gating issues with stats for Rick and the time it takes for the Landlord, but I'm guessing these won't feel as severe once there's more content.

One possible suggestion - have you considered potentially having it so that once some level of intimacy has been unlocked, that the Wife will suggest/automatically invite a character over? This could maybe be controlled by the player being able to turn the function on/off just for the sake of funnelling progression. I think it could be a fun way to sort of give the impression that she's on-board with "corrupting" herself, rather than just doing it when she's told, or via blackmail etc.

An example would be something like: Once the 2nd Rick scene has been unlocked, she has a chance to ask or just automatically invite Rick over when you use the conversation option to invite someone.
Something similar is planned for future updates. She might even choose to invite someone over rather than spending time with you, or things of that same vein that are triggered randomly. It's too soon to implement it though, but it is definitely planned.

Etanx

Oct 9, 2021
Do add more NTR stuff (yay) , also do give options for MC to salvage his marriage. it is a shame for him to lose everything. So, adding a good ending in there makes the game fun too.. and less soul crushing. lol..

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrWarmBeer

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
WOWZERS that's a detailed analysis if I've ever seen one :KEK:
Just a few things I want to point out though:
-Her love stat won't lower if you do something else while she's on the bed (it'll pretty much only lower when she fucks other people as of now)
-Rick's route is definitely important because your payment per shift increases each time you let him fuck your wife (can go up to $40 per shift if I remember correctly)
-"Chou will chew you out" is the funniest thing I've read all day so thank you

But damn I'm amazed that you got it down to a tee, either looking at the messy code or playing the game so much to the point you know everything. I just wanna say I have mad respect for you
MAD RESPECT? MrWarmBeer are you from Boston Massachusetts? We were the first to start using that term to express ALOT of something lol. Like "There was mad heads in that club last night." haha

• Red Heart
Nov 17, 2021
idk why but i really loved this game! is there any other blackmail & ntr mixed renpy game out there that is very similar to this?? (with a beautiful animated wife like this) please provide any suggestions, anyone

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
idk why but i really loved this game! is there any other blackmail & ntr mixed renpy game out there that is very similar to this?? (with a beautiful animated wife like this) please provide any suggestions, anyone
The Office, Lisa, even tho theyre not actually wives, just girlfriends.

Nov 17, 2021
The Office, Lisa, even tho theyre not actually wives, just girlfriends.
I appreciate your help, brother.. I've played and finished Lisa already upto the latest version.. it was a good game, but it's not really the type of game I asked for above, and same goes for The Office Wife .. please mind the important tags I've mentioned "Blackmail" and "beautiful animated wife/gf (looking exactly like the one from OnlyHer)" .. if you know of any, I'd really, really appreciate it.. thank you again ~

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
I appreciate your help, brother.. I've played and finished Lisa already upto the latest version.. it was a good game, but it's not really the type of game I asked for above, and same goes for The Office Wife .. please mind the important tags I've mentioned "Blackmail" and "beautiful animated wife/gf (looking exactly like the one from OnlyHer)" .. if you know of any, I'd really, really appreciate it.. thank you again ~
I meant The Office (by Brokn Coda), not Office Wife. First scene is blackmail ish and derives into a continuous plot point, more so pressure than pure blackmail to be exact, basically "fuck me or youll never advance in your career" scenario.

Nov 17, 2021
I meant The Office (by Brokn Coda), not Office Wife. First scene is blackmail ish and derives into a continuous plot point, more so pressure than pure blackmail to be exact, basically "fuck me or youll never advance in your career" scenario.
yeah, my bad, but soon after I've also checked in on the THE OFFICE as well and found out that she's not that of a beauty like the ones from Lisa, Jeanne & The Crystal Skull and OnlyHer which again fails to fall under the "animated 3D beauty" category I was seeking for.. then again, I appreciate your concern. If you do ever find any HRPG that has similar looking beauties like from the ones I mentioned but with mix of "cheating / ntr" tag, I'd really appreciate that

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
yeah, my bad, but soon after I've also checked in on the THE OFFICE as well and found out that she's not that of a beauty like the ones from Lisa, Jeanne & The Crystal Skull and OnlyHer which again fails to fall under the "animated 3D beauty" category I was seeking for.. then again, I appreciate your concern. If you do ever find any HRPG that has similar looking beauties like from the ones I mentioned but with mix of "cheating / ntr" tag, I'd really appreciate that
Most people that have played The Office agree with Gail as being one of the most perfect FMC models theyve seen, so to each their own there. Hard to know what standards you have when tis first time weve talked, sorry m8.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
How do you even advance in this game? Pressed nearly every key on my keyboard and cant get out of computer, literally first time this has happened to me on a game...

YoshiEnVerde

Dec 21, 2020
How do you even advance in this game? Pressed nearly every key on my keyboard and cant get out of computer, literally first time this has happened to me on a game...
The whole interface for this game is by mouse click, as it generally is for any Ren'Py game.
To exit any computer, you either click on the small X at the corner (like in a real computer), or click the Windows menu (in the desktop)

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
The whole interface for this game is by mouse click, as it generally is for any Ren'Py game.
To exit any computer, you either click on the small X at the corner (like in a real computer), or click the Windows menu (in the desktop)
Clicked windows menu like 100 times, doesnt work.
Edit: Theres no X, but clicking around the edges eventually got me out, thanks lol.

YoshiEnVerde

Dec 21, 2020
Clicked windows menu like 100 times, doesnt work.
Edit: Theres no X, but clicking around the edges eventually got me out, thanks lol.
Then you're not at a screen where you should be exiting the computer.
Are you in the prologue? That's the only place I can think you need to do something else that won't let you leave the computer

Reactions: MokshaSeeker

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Then you're not at a screen where you should be exiting the computer.
Are you in the prologue? That's the only place I can think you need to do something else that won't let you leave the computer
There was a red button instead of the X.
N I had skipped prologue and didnt let me exit via windows screen anyhow even then lol.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
There's a new version out when will there be an update?
Is there a new version out? Imma take a look on the patreon and see if its out. OK i checked yes v0.2 is out but it is mostly reworks not much content added. Im gonna become a patron anyway tho cause I like the game.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

hONUK THENKT

Mar 25, 2018
I just played v2.0. There is not much new content, other than the addition of two characters, these still without relevant scenes.
But the reworking of the old scenes turned out great. I'm really looking forward to the next updates! :love:

• Love
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes