Kitsune Dragoon

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2021
I like this game very much.
Especially the artistic changes to equipment and transformations.
But I run into several problems:
Glad you enjoy the game.

No.1
I have been unable to complete the haunted house quest, I have found the journal and Dress, even burned it, but I can't leave or complete the quest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No.2
In the current version, there are probably three initial tutors, Temperance, Silica, and the newly added MoMo. I will not mention MoMo for the time being. I try to learn the new spells and courses from the tutor. I don’t know why there is no message at the end of the spell, only a blank screen
Or only show unclickable

For Silica, the following options will appear but the message is blank after clicking.
Oozeportation
Sensory Overload

Temperance will appear unselectable.
Learn Shapeshift
Learn Oozeportation

When I tried the course, except for the first one, all the previous ones must be unlocked because of the relationship between (This Feature Is Largely Unfinished)? Or some can be done?
At current, there are only three Mentors (the ones you've mentioned) with a fourth one teased. As for the new spells, each Mentor has a limit to what they can teach currently.

Temperance

Summon Slime
Royal Jelly
Slime Guardian

Ooze Body
Acid Burn
Multi Form

Enhance Sensation
Adoration

Silica

Summon Slime
Royal Jelly
Slime Guardian

Ooze Body
Acid Burn

Enhance Sensation
Adoration
Sensory Overload

Momo

Summon Slime

Ooze Body

Enhance Sensation

Altersight
Psychopomp
Precognition
Psychometry

Anything beyond those are not available for the game because they have yet to be written. I'll check in on your problems with Silica's Magic Trees and put a more definite commentary of when a tree hasn't been fully developed later on.

No.3
Maybe I haven't researched thoroughly myself, but I didn't get a lot of Dress. The sources I found are:

(maybe no one is running it)
What I have found so far are
Brown Tunic Combo
Chainmail Bikini
Black Blouse Combo
Emerald Dress
Avernus Uniform
Little Black Dress
Queen of the Dead
Ultra Pink Bikini Armor
Bunny Girl Outfit
Wolf Costume
Hourglass Uniform
Hot Date Outfit (this item is not in the above website)
This is slightly embarrassing for me, but I've apparently lost the password to my fandom account, and can't seem to get the recovery email to work properly... So I can't really adjust the Fandom as much as I used to. It's overdue for a revamp though, so when I get the time and gumption, I'll be working on it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No.4
In a certain state, Get Undressed can appear in your closet. Is there a way to make her run out of the door?
At current, you are not able to run out the door naked. That would be illegal... And I have to write the parts of the game where you get picked up by the city guard for flouting indecency laws if you choose to do it. For now, it's just a cosmetic option to see, nothing more.

No.5 (not counting in-game problems)
Will Futa variants be added in the future?
I love the crazy sex and crappy expressions in the game
One of the messages said that a certain wizard used a spell to make himself and the clone
Going on a binge. This makes me think of Naruto.
Futa Variants are actually planned later in the game. When I get to the fourth tier of spells for magic, there should be a lot of ground to cover in regards to just what they allow a player to do. Oozeportation would open up intercity travel to a much larger degree but be somewhat more manageable from a coding perspective than things like Shapeshift or Mind Control, both of which would require me to spend a large amount of time balancing to get right without losing my mind... Again.

The Shapeshift spell will be how I can see most of the Futa interactions going through, but not the only way.

Cloning is possibly through Multi Form and it has some applications in game. I should expand on it at a later point, but you get the gist.

nedryd

Oct 8, 2021
Ooh... Multi Form plus Futa means you could actually, quite literally fuck yourself. Kinky... :p

Awkward if pregnancy content is ever added and you knock yourself up, though... LOL

Juicyjuju

Nov 11, 2018
I absolutely ADORE this little (not so little actually) game! Something that drives me crazy, though, is that I can't seem to be a completionist for the skills because, from what I have found, these skills seem to be unable to reach master rank. Is there something I am missing???
The skills are-
Haggle
Linguistics
Streetwise
Survival
Alertness
Stealth

Kitsune Dragoon

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2021
I absolutely ADORE this little (not so little actually) game! Something that drives me crazy, though, is that I can't seem to be a completionist for the skills because, from what I have found, these skills seem to be unable to reach master rank. Is there something I am missing???
The skills are-
Haggle
Linguistics
Streetwise
Survival
Alertness
Stealth
For the moment, those skills are more or less placeholding for later development. I do intend on working to better flesh out the skill system so that it isn't as obtuse. Generally, most primary skills don't have a set way of upgrading at the moment.

chopish

Sep 12, 2020
Local storage saving was broken, so I saved to disk instead. Wasn't an issue until I got backed into a bad-end and my last save was quite a while ago and the fact that the history only goes back like 3 ticks.

Kitsune Dragoon

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2021
Local storage saving was broken, so I saved to disk instead. Wasn't an issue until I got backed into a bad-end and my last save was quite a while ago and the fact that the history only goes back like 3 ticks.
Yeah, History only goes back three or so clicks because of a few things:

1. History Backlog got so bad on people's saves that it was borking the entire project. By limiting the back history, it gets rid of a lot of the problems.

2. Three ticks is about enough to get in and out of certain menus at the moment, and is thus what was determined to be what was necessary to make the game work all right.

3. Limits the amount of Save/Back Scumming. This might not be as popular, but it helps give some more weight to your decisions when you can't just back out of the entire branch of an unsavory plot development. You can still Save Scum with the eight or so save slots, but it still requires a tiny bit of fore-thought. Also, most people should still be able to back up enough to not get caught in certain events (though some people still have problems with the Slay: Hydra Quest because they didn't build to survive a fight).

My recommendation would be to keep at least one safe save before you undertake any quests and another for around the beginning of a quest, with the other slots for other points in the quest. I do have some plans to reform how story quests are given to make it less out of left field for players, but for now, they're contigent upon the beginning of the month.

Kitsune Dragoon

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2021
Progress Report: Finally started to transcribe the next day of Momo's Prologue. Ended up putting in around 2352 words in...

The next day is less about the sex stuff and more to do with the adjustment phase of Phaera as an Ooze Bimbo and what differences she notices in her altered state.

I have been spending a lot of time brainstorming how to make a social encounter system work, where the player would be able to carouse with characters and attempt to weave their wiles for them. Alternatively, it also serves as a platform for social combat, where the player can trade barbs with a character in a bid to cause the other to lose standing in their community. Part of me wants to put it into a test game to see how it flies, but it's still in its infancy.

Managed to adjust the Ristoc Security Location. In the next update, you should be able to trade commodities (jewels) and gain interest (weekly) from investing in the bank.

Added the Adoration Spell for Momo to the next update.

Last edited:

Kitsune Dragoon

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2021
Progress Report: Continued transcribing the next day of Momo's Prologue. Ended up putting up an additional 3372 words, bringing the total for her prologue to 74,686.

Selfies taken are planned to be a bit more personalized to the outfit you're wearing. At the moment, I've only had about three of those commissioned (one for each of the beginning outfits), but more should be planned (like the Changeling Dress, Bubblegum Dress, Wonder Corset, etc.). They should be viewable if the character Snapshots while in the Bimbo State.

Also thinking of revamping how Trancing works and making it work off of a Trance Level and meeting certain thresholds of Trance in order to operate semi-normally (but still bimbo-ish).

Kitsune Dragoon

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2021
Progress Report: Transcribing continues as I edge closer to madness. 6530 words, bringing the total for the prologue to 81,216 words (13,353 words for the Seventh Day content).

The Seventh Day is more of a story/teaching day as Phaera continues to adjust to being an Ooze Wizard Bimbo. This should open up some more functions to set locations in the game so far like the Outdoors Theater and Tea Leaves.

Adding some new ways to spend White Ooze when in the Dream State (which should be available on the Momo Route). Most of it is pretty tame right now, but some of the functions are:

- Set a Waypoint to Travel to.
- Ability to watch other Ooze Wizards' Content (pending).
- View Statistics on how far along you are toward Humor Imbalance.
- Alerts for Clothing on Sale.
- Message System (pending).
- Mantras that allow accruing of Lust, Bimbo, or any Humor in the game.

Should hopefully push out another Version in June.

Kitsune Dragoon

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2021
Progress Report: Tweaked some of locations and new areas for the game and put out a new version on Patreon. It'll come here eventually (later this month), but for now, I kinda want to hibernate a bit.

Momo's Prologue 7/15 Days Completed.
Ooze Point System slowly being integrated into the game.

I_Love_Pony

Jan 30, 2021
I have encountered several new problems

1. Stitch By Stitch has a dress The Wolf Costume
The store states that this outfit costs 1800 Milan, but it cost 3000 Milan.

2. In the first month of Weygner Botique, I saw a dress and I didn’t think I was in a hurry to buy it, but in the second month, the store showed SOLD OUT, did I miss it and couldn’t get it?

3. Silica's Interaction Path by visiting, I want to get another dress through this method, but I only encountered the story content once, after that it was a short shopping or being eaten by her, what did I miss or what I needed status?

4. I encountered an event in Hadra and could get three gems and the Mermaid Scale obtained from the Oruk search. What can I do?

5. Luna de Lune's has an evening singing job, about 200~222Milan, but they didn't pay me.

6. Madam Coulliere I don't know what I did, she asked me to pay 1000 Milan when I went in.

Kitsune Dragoon

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2021
I have encountered several new problems

1. Stitch By Stitch has a dress The Wolf Costume
The store states that this outfit costs 1800 Milan, but it cost 3000 Milan.
Found the error. The cost is supposed to be lower, but I messed up the coding for that. Next version should fix it.

2. In the first month of Weygner Botique, I saw a dress and I didn’t think I was in a hurry to buy it, but in the second month, the store showed SOLD OUT, did I miss it and couldn’t get it?
At current, the stock for Weygner Boutique is revolving depending on the month. So in Month 4, the Princess Gown is the buyable costume. In Month 5, the Noble Garb is listed. I might adjust this in the future.

3. Silica's Interaction Path by visiting, I want to get another dress through this method, but I only encountered the story content once, after that it was a short shopping or being eaten by her, what did I miss or what I needed status?
If you're referring to the Silica Path Stories, there are currently two of them. After the second one, depending on if you're on her route or not, she will give you the Changeling Dress. If you don't have her as your mentor, the dress you get will be the Black Blouse. Only the second story gives a dress, and there is no further content for her Path Stories at current.

4. I encountered an event in Hadra and could get three gems and the Mermaid Scale obtained from the Oruk search. What can I do?
Which Event are you talking about? There is the one Event where you can choose to either give up Shane's Location to Nihilia (which gives you three gems), or keep her secret and gain 1500 Red Ooze Points. The other Event that I can think of is the Merchant Camp where they can offer you various items depending on the day of the week. I don't know where you were getting a Mermaid Scale from there.

5. Luna de Lune's has an evening singing job, about 200~222Milan, but they didn't pay me.
Addressed it. Thanks for the catch, next version should have the fix.

6. Madam Coulliere I don't know what I did, she asked me to pay 1000 Milan when I went in.
6. Madam Coulliere is a bit of a 4th Wall Break in that she keeps track of when you use cheats in the game. So her discussion with you when you went in is because she "knows" that you used cheats.

I_Love_Pony

Jan 30, 2021
Found the error. The cost is supposed to be lower, but I messed up the coding for that. Next version should fix it.
Thanks for your reply and effort

If you're referring to the Silica Path Stories, there are currently two of them. After the second one, depending on if you're on her route or not, she will give you the Changeling Dress. If you don't have her as your mentor, the dress you get will be the Black Blouse. Only the second story gives a dress, and there is no further content for her Path Stories at current.

The tutor I chose is Temperance, and I have already got the Changeling Dress.

I want to get Black Blouse now. The first time I met Silica in the market was the story of visiting a man who helped him complete his work, but after the second time, Silica would only go shopping with me or eat me who wanted to become a Bimbo, There is no news about Dress, maybe it has something to do with not going to her house for too long and making her too bored?

Which Event are you talking about? There is the one Event where you can choose to either give up Shane's Location to Nihilia (which gives you three gems), or keep her secret and gain 1500 Red Ooze Points. The other Event that I can think of is the Merchant Camp where they can offer you various items depending on the day of the week. I don't know where you were getting a Mermaid Scale from there.

The owner of Stitch By Stitch initiated a mission to visit the old mother in the village of Oruk. I found Mermaid Scale in one of the cabins in the village.

6. Madam Coulliere is a bit of a 4th Wall Break in that she keeps track of when you use cheats in the game. So her discussion with you when you went in is because she "knows" that you used cheats.
60mk-1432591064-226783-medium.jpg

Kitsune Dragoon

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2021
The tutor I chose is Temperance, and I have already got the Changeling Dress.

I want to get Black Blouse now. The first time I met Silica in the market was the story of visiting a man who helped him complete his work, but after the second time, Silica would only go shopping with me or eat me who wanted to become a Bimbo, There is no news about Dress, maybe it has something to do with not going to her house for too long and making her too bored?
Okay, looking through it a bit, there are a number of conditions that must be met to get the Black Blouse from Silica during that second story quest:

1. You must be in Primordial Form. Meeting her in Normal Form provokes the "Meh" Reaction and she won't hang out with you.

2. You must NOT be in the Bimbo State. That is to say, if your character is acting like a Bimbo, you will only trigger the "Bimbo" Reaction and just pigeonhole yourself going down that dead end.

3. You must have an interest level of around 15 and have completed the first story quest to trigger the second story quest. You can do this by just hanging out with her in Primordial Form and the like. Having a sex scent also helps.

Make sure these three steps are met, she should get you the Black Blouse Outfit.
The owner of Stitch By Stitch initiated a mission to visit the old mother in the village of Oruk. I found Mermaid Scale in one of the cabins in the village.
Okay, if you're asking what the items' purpose are, they can be used in performing Alchemy to create other items. The stones themselves can be traded at Ristoc Security for more Milan if you want.

Reactions: I_Love_Pony

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
It seems nice but it also seems overly complicated and I have yet to find a reason for it. Each district has like 10 or 20 locations in it, not all of them are of any good use, i feel lost as to what I should do next, and there's no indication of progress despite having explored half the city by now. I'll give it another shot after a few more updates, but as it is it's a bit of a headache to navigate.

Kitsune Dragoon

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2021
mp 7-2.jpg
(Artwork Courtesy of KET)

Public Version Now Available:

Once again, we're heading into another Update.

Changelog for this version update:

- Added Day 7 of Momo's Prologue.
- Various Bug Fixes made that originally skipped my notice.
- Added Summon Slime Spell Lesson for Momo.
- Added Adoration Spell Lesson for Momo.
- Added Nebiros and Catha Artwork.
- Added Virgin Killer Sweater to Stitch by Stitch Special Inventory.
- Added Event Artwork for Day 7 of Momo's Prologue.
- Added Selfie Artwork for Hot Date Outfit (Bimbo) when using Remote Vision.
- Added Selfie Artwork for Black Blouse (Bimbo) when using Remote Vision.
- Added Selfie Artwork for Brown Tunic (Bimbo) when using Remote Vision.
- Added Selfie Artwork for Bubblegum Dress (Bimbo) when using Remote Vision.
- Added Functionality to Ristoc Security, allowing you to invest and trade on the Commodity Exchange. Money put into an account will grow slowly over the course of weeks, while the Commodities Market changes on the daily. There are plans to add some more variance to this, including special events to change the market.
- Added Encounter with Cancer in Alhazred Alchemy as the Clerk for players who chose Silica or Momo as their Mentor. Effectively the same as meeting her at the Witches' Sabbath, but with normal artwork. Might flesh this out.
- Added Dream Palace Access (for Momo's Route only currently). Here, you can do various things within Phaera's Dreamscape to alter small parts of her mind. This will also allow you to spend White Ooze Points to improve the functionality of the Remote Vision spell. This will probably undergo plenty of revisions in the future, but for now, it should be workable. There is also a Memory Access, but that's still a ways to go from being anything more than window dressing.
- Added Outdoor Theater Plays on the 6th day of the week. This is to help facilitate White Ooze Point Growth.
- New Functions for the Remote Vision spell if you choose to purchase them from the Dream Palace. They range in use, but serve to flesh out the Bimbo Path a bit more.
- Added Nightstand to the Room to find Dream Idol for those not on Momo's Route.
- Various Bug Fixes
Progress Report 06/25/2023:
Continuing to plug through Day 8 of Momo's Prologue. Finished the morning story and I am almost done with afternoon story. Working on fleshing out the Singer Job which should provide another outlet for procuring Ooze Points.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Woah woah woah this is getting updates? Last time i saw an update for this was 2 years ago and i thought it was either on-hold or dropped....this is awesome.

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
Why cant the creator of this game make the map more simplified (like the game Corruption of Champions II or Love & Corruption)? I find it slightly confusing when navigating the different places.

Reactions: domacleod

Austea

Sep 3, 2018
A bug in the Tea Leaves shop:
When trying to drink any kind of tea you get Error: child tag <<elseif>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>

Reactions: Kitsune Dragoon
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes