Jul 10, 2020
Well, I think the succubus hallway is bugged because I lit all the chambers and there is still no exit in the northwest corner. The west corridor is also bugged as you can't traverse it. The southeast corridor also gives an unknown variable prompt but it can be traversed.

Kitsune Dragoon

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2021
Well, I think the succubus hallway is bugged because I lit all the chambers and there is still no exit in the northwest corner. The west corridor is also bugged as you can't traverse it. The southeast corridor also gives an unknown variable prompt but it can be traversed.
Could be an issue being resolved. I know that the Slay: Succubus quest had some coding problems that should be addressed on next release (Which means the author has to stop feature creeping that one Prologue he's doing).

grumpydengar

Feb 17, 2020
Hey, I'm just wondering what I need to do, to progress the 'corporate espionage' quest early in the game. The guy said to go to some gathering in Uptown at night and then return with the target to his apartment in Lovington Apartments. However... I've explored everywhere in uptown, however I can't find where I'm meant to go?

Kitsune Dragoon

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2021
Hey, I'm just wondering what I need to do, to progress the 'corporate espionage' quest early in the game. The guy said to go to some gathering in Uptown at night and then return with the target to his apartment in Lovington Apartments. However... I've explored everywhere in uptown, however I can't find where I'm meant to go?
Actually, while the party is in Uptown, you are asked to rendezvous at the Merchant's Guild to finish setting up (and getting a new dress to use if I remember correctly).

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
What happened to all the content, now the game ends before the intro is even done!
you have three choices near the beginning of the game (leave, stay, stay and get wasted), only two lead to content (as of the latest version, there will be a third content path eventually).

DeadlyTactician

Aug 3, 2020
Does anyone have a save file with all of the dresses unlocked? Accidentally deleted my old save with all of the ones I found. Really enjoy the writing and art in this game and look forward to the next update.

Jun 22, 2017
Dead game, developer is using patreon to poll for art commissions they should buy. No update has been put out anywhere for 14 months.

Also, allowing rollback but only for three moves? If you get into combat and die, you're softlocked! Bullshit!

Last edited:

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
Anyone know what to do here? All I can do is go back a step and I can't proceed or finish the expedition. Same thing with the Abandoned Mansion, also can't finish that part because the hallways are bugged. What's going on? I'm using Firefox, but it was the same issue with Chrome..

Kitsune Dragoon

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2021
Anyone know what to do here? All I can do is go back a step and I can't proceed or finish the expedition. Same thing with the Abandoned Mansion, also can't finish that part because the hallways are bugged. What's going on? I'm using Firefox, but it was the same issue with Chrome..
Weird. I'll have to have a look at it later.

Reactions: Barbiecued
Aug 4, 2019
I think this page could use a couple of more preview images, but I understand the desire to not spoil anything since the art is less frequent the other games.

Kitsune Dragoon

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2021
I think this page could use a couple of more preview images, but I understand the desire to not spoil anything since the art is less frequent the other games.
Well technically, I'm not even the one who put up the thread. You'll note it's someone else entirely... So no real control over that at the moment.

Kitsune Dragoon

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2021
Update Status 3/29/2023:

- Finished Momo Prologue [short] and some of Momo Prologue [extended]. Doesn't appear to have any hiccups (may revamp graphics for it though at a later time).
- Integrating new Point System for Red Ooze, White Ooze, Yellow Ooze, and Black Ooze. At current, only Red Ooze has any value, this should change after I get to the meat of Momo's Prologue [extended].
- Checked up on the Slay: Succubus Quest and corrected some graphical problems with it. Should be more apparent now when you correctly solve the puzzle.
- Currently checking on Expedition: Manichean Island and probably going to redo the map function for the Temple Ruins.

On The Docket:

- Finish Redoing Map Function for the Temple Ruins.
- Finish Redoing Map Function for the Abandoned Mansion (if dysfunctional).
- Release Version 0.399

Last edited:

Kitsune Dragoon

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2021
What does this new types of Ooze does?
As I flesh out the system for it, they're going to go toward purchasing new rituals, perks, modifications, and potential corruptions of the player character.

For instance, White Ooze is going to be associated with the Bimbo Archetype and will be used to learn new dances and interact with the collective knowledge hub of Ooze Wizards, where new skills and abilities can be learned or functions performed.

Red Ooze will still be used to provide body modifications, but should also be useful later on when I open up the Salon Location. As for Black and Yellow Ooze, those will get rolled out later on. Black Ooze will be useful in the future for dealing with a certain Broodmother...

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes