Kitsune Dragoon

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2021
im still trying to figure out the light switch puzzle for the succubus quest. no matter how many times i look at the explanation. im still stumped...
Basically, you're trying to turn on all the lights in the hallways to open a door in the northwestern chamber. This will lead you to the main library and the encounter with the Succubus.

Just make sure you have the latest version as the older one had a bug that didn't pick up the on the solution and kept the door locked (making the quest a dead end).

Reactions: Bulk Biceps

AliceGameSlut

Apr 17, 2017
Played for a couple hours and idk if this is my thing or not, but I'm very interested. My main issues are how tied acting like a bimbo is with the bimbo aesthetic stuff, I really dislike the transformation. I also think it's not super fun to have the only two options be "be prudish and stay sane" and "be sluttty and go full bimbo", I'd love to have a path where you can be very slutty but manage to control the bimbo inside.

I also would love if you could go through the game as a trans girl with a dick, like, have the ooze stone only change the body in the way that hormones would, it's always good to have some more Actual Transfem content around and this game kind of has the vibe but from what I saw doesn't have the chance to stay a (bimbo) girl with a dick

Kitsune Dragoon

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2021
Played for a couple hours and idk if this is my thing or not, but I'm very interested. My main issues are how tied acting like a bimbo is with the bimbo aesthetic stuff, I really dislike the transformation. I also think it's not super fun to have the only two options be "be prudish and stay sane" and "be sluttty and go full bimbo", I'd love to have a path where you can be very slutty but manage to control the bimbo inside.

I also would love if you could go through the game as a trans girl with a dick, like, have the ooze stone only change the body in the way that hormones would, it's always good to have some more Actual Transfem content around and this game kind of has the vibe but from what I saw doesn't have the chance to stay a (bimbo) girl with a dick
There were actually plans in the revision to eventually split off Bimbo content and Slut content so that both could be acted upon independently. Technically, there were to be four different main paths that the player could eventually fall down in addition to trying to balance and stay sane. Slut, Bimbo, Breeder, and Dom were the ideas for this.

As for the futanari content, there were some ideas for that to be played around with. Considering that there is a path of sorcery centered around Transmutation, it would be more prudent to look into that as a way of play. However, that does increase the workload and I have my own fetishes that I like working on, so some of it takes a back seat.

tl;dr: There are going to be ways to be slutty without being a bimbo. There will probably be futa content when the author gets off his ass about it.

Kitsune Dragoon

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2021
Hey kitsune, I used to be a sub before patreon got banned here, was wondering if there are any updates on this game
When I get more time, I should be putting out another version update. I've been busy with work and have been doing writing for Momo's Prologue Route and Spell Training. Just sort of need to put it into the game proper and edit.

clicknfap

Sep 28, 2020
Am i the only one who gets stuck in the haunted mansion quest? Cause there isn't any kind of exit from the mansion

Obs:i play on joiplay

SlowkingTim

Apr 29, 2019
Basically, you're trying to turn on all the lights in the hallways to open a door in the northwestern chamber. This will lead you to the main library and the encounter with the Succubus.

Just make sure you have the latest version as the older one had a bug that didn't pick up the on the solution and kept the door locked (making the quest a dead end).
I think there is a bug in the mansion too, which will lead you to fight the hydra again.

Kitsune Dragoon

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2021
momo magic line? thats new... is it in one of the district's or outside the city?
In one of the later versions, if you look around the Outskirts of the city, you will find a Wagon. If you don't have Bimbo content turned off, you should find another Ooze Wizard there who can teach you Divination magic (though there might be a catch involved if you're not careful). You can learn the following spells:

- Remote Vision
- Altersight
- Psychopomp
- Precognition
- Psychometry

You can also learn two different dances.

Reactions: Bulk Biceps

puffyr

Jun 16, 2020
if u go with Momo, in 2 min is end of content !, where is all the game ppl talk about??? every way i choose to go in maximum 5 min is end of content!!!why all the fake tags???

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
if u go with Momo, in 2 min is end of content !, where is all the game ppl talk about??? every way i choose to go in maximum 5 min is end of content!!!why all the fake tags???
I take it you haven't read properly through the introduction sequence?
Have you actually tried exploring the city?
Have you gone through more than one day?

If not then kindly do so now and come back after you've either done so or deleted the game from your computer.

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
after you get turned down you have three options: leave, stay, stay and get wasted
you chose the one choice out of these three that doesn't currently lead to content (Momo as mentor), so make a different choice to get to content.

AnOldMan

May 30, 2017
I have 2 problem currently 1) I have no idea, how to get more green ooze. I might have missed it somehow, but it seems that I can't get this info again. While I remember that red ooze can be refined from the lust dumping stone or from having bimbo sex (apparently, haven't tried it), the green ooze stuff went past me. 2) for some reason my mental state can't go below 20 after I've completed first dance for Momo... or at least that's when I noticed it.

Kitsune Dragoon

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2021
I have 2 problem currently 1) I have no idea, how to get more green ooze. I might have missed it somehow, but it seems that I can't get this info again. While I remember that red ooze can be refined from the lust dumping stone or from having bimbo sex (apparently, haven't tried it), the green ooze stuff went past me. 2) for some reason my mental state can't go below 20 after I've completed first dance for Momo... or at least that's when I noticed it.
Green Ooze Points can be gained through completing quests. Most of these quests can be found at the Saucy Barmaid Tavern, where the Bartender will give you a list of available ones. There is currently one that will trigger after the first month that is required to complete to continue the story (The Hydra one), and it will allow you to take on three more quests when completed.

The Mental State issue is because training under Momo comes with some unforeseen risks. It's possible to learn what she has to offer without having specific skills to comprehend her training regimen, but that's often tied with submitting to the Bimbo State. If you do enough of these lessons like this, you will incur enough Ditziness that you will end up constantly lost to it.

AnOldMan

May 30, 2017
The Mental State issue is because training under Momo comes with some unforeseen risks. It's possible to learn what she has to offer without having specific skills to comprehend her training regimen, but that's often tied with submitting to the Bimbo State. If you do enough of these lessons like this, you will incur enough Ditziness that you will end up constantly lost to it.
Thank you, I appreciate your reply. The second round of questions is bigger.
So, what are those specific skills? like can I go ahead and get trained in conversation at the bar to understand her better? and does that mean that I need to load previous save to have this ditziness removed? also, I assume that this low border of mental state changes specifically because we drink something that she gives us to drink. If we go change our mental state in other way, can we mitigate this? or is it that the maximum mental state achieved affects the possible minimum value?

Kitsune Dragoon

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2021
Thank you, I appreciate your reply. The second round of questions is bigger.
So, what are those specific skills? like can I go ahead and get trained in conversation at the bar to understand her better? and does that mean that I need to load previous save to have this ditziness removed? also, I assume that this low border of mental state changes specifically because we drink something that she gives us to drink. If we go change our mental state in other way, can we mitigate this? or is it that the maximum mental state achieved affects the possible minimum value?
It varies for each interaction.

Remote Vision requires
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sun Dance requires
Altersight requires
Psychopomp requires
Moon Dance requires
Precognition requires
Psychometry requires

Ocean Dance and Telepathy have not yet been implemented into the game.

If you do not meet the requirements, Momo will offer you a drink to get your mind into the right frame to learn from her. Doing so (or doing it when at a sufficient Bimbo State) will incur Ditziness that causes the Mental State to not drop past certain levels after a while. At current, there is no indication of what skills you would need in the game, though that may be something I might attempt to rectify later on when I inevitably revise the game once again.

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
I seem to have run into an issue. I have the bounty in which I need to find the shop-lifter, but he never shows up which I suspect is due to always having to pick the option of inquiring about the outfits, which makes it so that the option to work normally doesn't respond when pressed. I've tried countless times both in the costumes, and without it, to get the event where he's supposed to be there (according to the soothsayer) when I work, but he never shows up. That has by extension barred me from doing the other trivial bounties. Not sure if I just need to keep spamming the job and hope for the best, or if this is due to a bug. Figured I'd ask regardless in case it's a bug so it can be fixed.

Kitsune Dragoon

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2021
I seem to have run into an issue. I have the bounty in which I need to find the shop-lifter, but he never shows up which I suspect is due to always having to pick the option of inquiring about the outfits, which makes it so that the option to work normally doesn't respond when pressed. I've tried countless times both in the costumes, and without it, to get the event where he's supposed to be there (according to the soothsayer) when I work, but he never shows up. That has by extension barred me from doing the other trivial bounties. Not sure if I just need to keep spamming the job and hope for the best, or if this is due to a bug. Figured I'd ask regardless in case it's a bug so it can be fixed.
The Shoplifter scene requires a Mind Score (Without Bimbo State) or Alertness Skill of 35 or higher currently. I might have to fix that at a later point considering how low level the Bounty is.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes