Kitsune Dragoon

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2021
I believe I've attempted to fix that in latest version, though I seem to have to make some other corrections on the game as is...

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
Uhm. So, the expedition is active but I can't seem to start the quest. Aren't you supposed to leave from the Harbor?

Kitsune Dragoon

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2021
The Cheat Shop is on the Outskirts of the City, where you can grab items from a vendor that alter your character's stats.

vultron

May 19, 2018
As a character Silica pisses me off to the point of wanting to end her she claims to want an apprentice but does absolutely nothing to inspire loyalty. lmao

Kitsune Dragoon

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2021
As a character Silica pisses me off to the point of wanting to end her she claims to want an apprentice but does absolutely nothing to inspire loyalty. lmao
That's understandable. Silica is supposed to be difficult to get along with (if you aren't on board with her) considering her style is far more self centered than Temperance. I'll probably rework some parts of her route to be more relatable in the future, but much of the relationship is probably going to be her being antagonistic to a degree because she wants the protagonist to flourish in a specific way, her way.

Reactions: Susan Xandera

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
umm whys is it when i play it it stops at the start of the game saying END OF CURRENT CONTENT ?

May 31, 2019
umm whys is it when i play it it stops at the start of the game saying END OF CURRENT CONTENT ?
I've got that problem too.
Still feels like the intro, and when I'm being taken to the University, I get an EoC page.
Judging by the fact there's a wiki, quest page, a bunch of tags, and the fact that it's been out since 2015, I'm guessing it didn't take 6 years just to flesh out an incomplete intro.

Is there a fix, or something I missed that took me on the wrong path (if there is one in the intro)?

*Edit*
Seems like the option when presented at the university to "go home, get drunk, or leave" has a bearing on who turns you into a wizard. If you pick "leave" you eventually run into an EoC. I picked the "go home" option the second time around and so far I haven't run into any problems.
Dev would definitely need to mark those options with a warning that some are unfinished.

Last edited:

darius25

Jun 26, 2019
is there any more content for the brood mother as i can only get seek aid for breast milk also some of the lesson with sicla just dont work and let me click but no text

nedryd

Oct 8, 2021
Anybody else have a problem where despite having an Alchemy license you can't access the Alchemy shop's backroom, or is that still a yet-to-come feature?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes