VN Ren'Py Abandoned OP Life [v0.1] [The Lift]

kiatoo

Sep 19, 2019
Wtf is wrong with her dress in the 4th screenshot?
Text hints a Being a Dik type game but renders are kinda meh.

LostOne84

Mar 19, 2019
That's easy to dodge, just by having player defined relations.
yep...it needs a patch...it should be easy at this stage...also he has all set...I simply replaced "Landlady" with something else in the script (game folder) and it worked like a charm (except for a line with a typo "Lanladly" so it wasn't replaced).

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
OP? OverPowered? Original Poster? OpPai? Optimus Prime? Whaaaat????
You know that IS a good question. I've thought about it and even with my perverted experience, I can't thing of it. Although I am pretty sure it is not:
Orangutan pussy?
I even looked around on the dev's Patreon page which just started and no further explanation there. Will the developer of this game please provide an explanation as to what the OP in OP Life stands for. Thank you.

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
Looks interesting so far. Could definitely use some work in the translation department, though lol. Renders are okay. Story seems pretty typical.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
You know that IS a good question. I've thought about it and even with my perverted experience, I can't thing of it. Although I am pretty sure it is not:

I even looked around on the dev's Patreon page which just started and no further explanation there. Will the developer of this game please provide an explanation as to what the OP in OP Life stands for. Thank you.

Darth_Hiruma posted that "OP" was the name of the university?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Changed the Landlady to Mom
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Last edited: