VN Ren'Py Abandoned OP Life [v0.1] [The Lift]

The Lift

Feb 1, 2020
Hey Guys!

I've seen your comments about the game and I'd like to thank you all for it, I'll be doing my best to upgrade some things!

About the OP in the name, it seems you're all interested to know its meaning, and what I can tell you now is that it's gonna be revealed in a future update, maybe in the next one!

But I have to say that your guesses are much better than anyone I could've ever hoped for ahahahah

About the grammar, I'm really sorry if it's not so good, I studied english some years ago, but I'm not used to your expressions anymore, so I know that sometimes the phrases may sound kind weird.

Thank you all!

Reactions: Tumai and LostOne84

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Hey Guys!

I've seen your comments about the game and I'd like to thank you all for it, I'll be doing my best to upgrade some things!

About the OP in the name, it seems you're all interested to know its meaning, and what I can tell you now is that it's gonna be revealed in a future update, maybe in the next one!

But I have to say that your guesses are much better than anyone I could've ever hoped for ahahahah

About the grammar, I'm really sorry if it's not so good, I studied english some years ago, but I'm not used to your expressions anymore, so I know that sometimes the phrases may sound kind weird.

Thank you all!
That's OK. I'm sure you are doing the best that you can.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Gotta throw my guess out there now with all these gems...... Original Pimp Life: The Game :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Jul 12, 2020
Changed the Landlady to Mom
TY, great and in such in the 1st post there should be censored : yes and maybe a link to this patch.
Actually not such a fan of incest but the landlady roommates text are always much worse to read. and in this case as far as the story we have , not even an issue (yet).
And not everywhere illegal ;)

Last edited: