austinsandy

Mar 23, 2021
I finally got this game working after encountering most of the common issues that people have brought up in this thread (e.g. spontaneous crashing to desktop [ctd], not being able to save, Windows not having permission to access the executable). I fixed it by uncompressing the game to a different drive, which was also mentioned a few times. However, I had to use my bootable SSD C: drive rather than my storage HDD D: drive, opposite of what had been previously suggested.

And don't forget to whitelist hmaho.exe with your antivirus! If you don't have that executable after uncompressing, then your antivirus probably quarantined it, so go look for that listing. I use Webroot and haven't had any significant issues in that regard. I haven't yet encountered the other common issue where the program is blocked after 7 days due to a firewall concern, so I can't say anything about that.

Lastly, this game itself is top-notch. Wastes very little time getting to exactly the reason why you picked it up and looks to have a lot of said content. Original post is missing the lactation tag, as this game has a LOT of that; so if you're into that, you'll definitely be satisfied. For me personally, it's looking to be a 10/10.

Reactions: hentai charley

MarcosSD

Jun 11, 2021
I'm looking for scenes for forced milking scenes similar to these images in rpg games that you know of preferably with the girls being restrained.

Does anyone know of any other similar forced milking scenes in other rpg games like these?
1628696807136.png
1628696663497.png
1628696696678.png
Source?

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
Man this is hurting my brain, You find your childhood firend in another world, since when is that this easy to travel between world, you just came but there is an android built just for you at your tastes. You can't throw anything at people just because you like it, need a little preparation before, some world building/explanation. The text is silly af if not outright dumb if i want to be mean. Everything else seem good but this, i had seen it for a while waiting to have some free time to try it. FrontWing is quite the name so even if i didn't expected something as constructed as Grisaia well... The texts and situation those are the mains... and ONLY problems here, too silly kill the fun.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Man this is hurting my brain, You find your childhood firend in another world, since when is that this easy to travel between world, you just came but there is an android built just for you at your tastes. You can't throw anything at people just because you like it, need a little preparation before, some world building/explanation. The text is silly af if not outright dumb if i want to be mean. Everything else seem good but this, i had seen it for a while waiting to have some free time to try it. FrontWing is quite the name so even if i didn't expected something as constructed as Grisaia well... The texts and situation those are the mains... and ONLY problems here, too silly kill the fun.
I never understood why people think sex and storytelling have to be mutually exclusive. I've seen games with as much or more sex but still manages to have decent world building and interesting characters.

Reactions: hentai charley

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
I never understood why people think sex and storytelling have to be mutually exclusive. I've seen games with as much or more sex but still manages to have decent world building and interesting characters.
The worse is that they know how to do by looking at Grisaia, i don't like it because it's way too dark for me but the story is here, and through some games not just one. By the way, the "what's mine is yours" is your creation? I like it i go check it from time to time, and there is no horror creepy stuff nor mindblowing mysterious greater entity. Good relaxing and funny, i only played the remake but i like it.

Last edited:

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
It's not exactly news that the isekai genre nowadays tends to be a byword for full-retard lowest possible effort wish fulfillment.

...good Lord do I miss the days when it meant stories like Juuni Kokuki and El-Hazard instead.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
"Oppai" is a Japanese word for breast. It usually gets translated as "milk/milky", so I think it probably refers to the breasts as milk-producing organs. (Similar to our "jugs" or 'melons".) Or perhaps it's like "bosom", referring to BOTH breasts as a whole. Another term is "chichi", and that seems to be a more vulgar and juvenile slang term (like "titties" or "boobies") .

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2019
The worse is that they know how to do by looking at Grisaia, i don't like it because it's way too dark for me but the story is here, and through some games not just one. By the way, the "what's mine is yours" is your creation? I like it i go check it from time to time, and there is no horror creepy stuff nor mindblowing mysterious greater entity. Good relaxing and funny, i only played the remake but i like it.
if you think Grisaia is "dark" probably because you watch the anime as well, wait until you play Kara no Shoujo. You probably would just uninstall that shit and never played it again

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
if you think Grisaia is "dark" probably because you watch the anime as well, wait until you play Kara no Shoujo. You probably would just uninstall that shit and never played it again
Yeah, Grisaia i played the blond girl route which was ok for me, but then a friend who watched the anime explained to me the bus incident... i uninstalled the game right away

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
It's not exactly news that the isekai genre nowadays tends to be a byword for full-retard lowest possible effort wish fulfillment.

...good Lord do I miss the days when it meant stories like Juuni Kokuki and El-Hazard instead.
Isekai is a really good tool for any fantasy storywriter, it accomplishes well the goal of setting up an audience surrogate character. In general, when writing any sort of fantasy you need someone who doesn't know about parts of the world to ask questions on behalf of the audience which the fantasy writer can then use to explain lore. "How does magic work" "What are the factions and why are they fighting?" Important aspects of any fantasy novel you need the audience to know in order for the story to work. In the fantasy of old you needed an outsider such as Frodo from Lord of the Rings, a hobbit that lived in a small village that was separated from the rest of the world or Harry from Harry Potter who was raised by his non-wizard family away from wizards and is experiencing this for the first time. With an isekai you can skip all of that, you can skip trying to explain how a character can live in a world for ~20 years and not know anything about it then suddenly move on to save the world. Problem is, it is so easy for lazy writers that they simply use it only as a storytelling tool and it is never touched on again, so rather than being a unique perspective of a fantasy world, it is simply an indication that the author is probably lazy which is why despite the millions of possible ways to die, they also all end up being hit by a truck...

Last edited:

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
That's it? Well, it's better than no BE at all, I guess.
There might be another scene in which the girl got larger breasts as a result of ero-magic. Or at least that's what the text said, it was a little hard to tell from just the art as there was no before/after visual. This is really not the focus of the game.

Vanair

Jul 12, 2021
Really thankful for the translation of the game.

A question though, will you be willing to translate the other titles by MilkFactory & Squeez? I really hope somebody would be quite interested in doing so.
Unfortunately, I don't know how to extract the text and translate it and then attach it back to the game. So, I'm making do with hooks & Google translate.

P.S: Is there any better translation engines other than Google translate though? Hope someone can recommend some alternatives.

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
This is a commercial translation, not a fan translation. I'm not sure if anyone else is going to make the effort when there's a non-zero chance that the sequels might be translated too.

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes