3D-Daz Oppai Auteur's Personal Daz3d Art

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
I managed to get a new skin asset with freckles, so I put together a new MILF.

Say hello to Bonnie, she is Joelynn's mom, the woman Hank cheated with

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't condone cheating IRL. However with a girl like this I gotta give Hank some credit. It would be really hard to resist a beauty like this.

You could say she's a Bonny Lass. ;)

Nice job sir

Excelsior.

P.S. I've seen the original model that she's based off of. It's always need to see what changes an artist can make to the same model but get wildly different results.

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I don't condone cheating IRL. However with a girl like this I gotta give Hank some credit. It would be really hard to resist a beauty like this.

You could say she's a Bonny Lass. ;)
That Bonny Lass put me over 2000 likes lol

P.S. I've seen the original model that she's based off of. It's always need to see what changes an artist can make to the same model but get wildly different results.
It will be interesting to see what other people do with her, especially since the model, Bridget 8, is so new

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017

"Bonnie Intro"
"Bonnie Bust"
"Bonnie Back"
Wow! Now that's some Bonnie indeed. Hello to you beauty. :love::love: And... it's not that Hank's wife look bad in any way or anything, but still, i can totally understand him. Not only Bonnie looks sexy af and absolutely ravishing with that sex bomb body, but she's freakin adorable too. Those eyes, that impression, those freckles, those lips. :p Innocence + masterful seduction. It's rare to find milf who still can be very cute. Imagine her younger. Don't think many men can resist that nymph.
Also, what are Bonnie's relations with Hank and his side of family now? Any friendly?
That Bonny Lass put me over 2000 likes lol
Totally not surprised.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Also, what are Bonnie's relations with Hank and his side of family now? Any friendly?
There is minor contact between the two, mostly Hank just wanting to know how Joelynn is. Bonnie keeps him at a distance, mostly due to her not wanting to complicate everyone's lives. It takes him literal years to finally wear Bonnie down enough to let him meet Joelynn, which is what leads into the events of the game

Totally not surprised.
I am haha! :p:ROFLMAO:

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
There is minor contact between the two, mostly Hank just wanting to know how Joelynn is. Bonnie keeps him at a distance, mostly due to her not wanting to complicate everyone's lives. It takes him literal years to finally wear Bonnie down enough to let him meet Joelynn, which is what leads into the events of the game
Interesting situation to be sure. I guess from Hank's perspective, trying to restore either Bonnie's or wife's relationship is pretty difficult. At least it seem that way.
I am haha! :p:ROFLMAO:
You're too humble when it comes to your creations. This girl easily needs 100 more likes imo. (y)
It will be interesting to see what other people do with her, especially since the model, Bridget 8, is so new
I don't normally look into those, but i was curious and searched for it. Now i can see how much of a customization master you are. :p

Mooncake!!!

Sep 28, 2017

She's stunning like every girl you make man!!!! Maybe my favorite until now!!!:love::love::love::love:
And to be clear.... I'm not trying to change your work because it's really great and I'm a nobody to do it!!! But when I saw her perfect and cute face in the second image, I couldn't help but think that her chest would be awesome with some freckles too... like the ones in her face!!! And I thought you should know it....

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
She's stunning like every girl you make man!!!! Maybe my favorite until now!!!:love::love::love::love:
And to be clear.... I'm not trying to change your work because it's really great and I'm a nobody to do it!!! But when I saw her perfect and cute face in the second image, I couldn't help but think that her chest would be awesome with some freckles too... like the ones in her face!!! And I thought you should know it....
Its cool man, I get what you mean lol

Her daughter has the body freckles covered :p

Reactions: quinfax

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018

:p Yum another dose of renders.

Bonnie and Joelynn - Can't enough of these lovely redheads.
Bonnie and Tiffany - Not surprised that Tiffany is in a foul mood especially with Bonnie there. It looks like bonnie is kind of sad that they had to meet under such interesting circumstances. Maybe they should kiss and make up. Yeah
that wont happen but can't hurt a guy for trying.
Old Flame - They look like such a cute couple
Joelynn Back - Lovely. Great thing about short hair is it shows her back in all its glory.
Pearl Back - Exquisite.
Tiffany Back - Her hair hides most of her back. Luckily it doesn't hide that nice little junk in the trunk.
Sir mix-a-lot would be proud.

Excelsior

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
"Bonnie and Joelynn"
What a pair. Ready for adventure. Absolutely adorable and sexy af. Can't decide who's better really. Both have the best of both of their "younger" and "milf" worlds. And it's looking like while both have big booties that fight each other for space, Joelynn in fact seem to have slightly bigger boobs. Who would've thought? :p Maybe that's why she looks so determined. Overall, Joelynn's also have a bit more chunkier build.
"Bonnie and Tiffany"
Hmm, while Tiffany looks understandably menacing, Bonnie's seem to have somewhat apologetic look here. She's not looking for a fight or prolonging conflicts of the past, maybe she wants to talk and try to finally end those once and for all. But will Tiffany let her do that? I have doubts, but i do have an impression that Bonnie is a very kind woman and will certainly try.
"Old Flame"
They do look very good together. That will be certainly interesting to see, Hank trying to rekindle that old flame.
"Joelynn Back"
That booty looks delicious and firm. She's in quite a good shape.
"Pearl Back"
And this one a bit of a more lean build with plump and bigger bottom.
"Tiffany Back"
How did you convinced her to pose that way? :D Even though were's not seeing much of her back, we're seeing the best massive part. Dat milf fat in the lower part looks great. :love:
It looks like bonnie is kind of sad that they had to meet under such interesting circumstances. Maybe they should kiss and make up. Yeah that wont happen but can't hurt a guy for trying.
I would like those two make up in such a way too tbh. (y) I don't think Bonnie will object, but Tiff... yeah, that doesn't seem plausible.

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018

Black Haired Mothers - That's what i call a MILF sandwich. :p It's nice to see that Tiffany can still smile.
Black Mothers - Thats looks like a quadruple dip of chocolate goodness. :love:
Redhead Mothers - They say redheads might be gods chosen. This makes it hard to debate. :D

Excelsior

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
"Black Haired Mothers"
The most surprising thing about this is how happy Tiffany appears to be here in contrast with Madison and Pepper, the latter one is seemingly kinda shy even. Tiff has a cute smile when she wants to show it though. Is she just happy cuz she's got the most perky bazonkas and biggest delicious looking areolas of the three? Her nipples also looks to be the largest.
"Black Mothers"
Daamn, again you spoiling with us with so much chocolate overdose. Both girls undoubtedly have their own strong enormous points to be proud of. Zalika seem even more sure of that. There's always something special about the way those booties fight each other for space in these scenes.
"Redheaded Mothers"
Glorious. Those irish nymphs are a dream of any harem collector. :p All three have something for many tastes. Ripe and ready for a fun evening. They seem to know how many heads they can turn at any time. Also, it's fun to see how smaller Bonnie looks in comparison to other two.
Redhead Mothers - They say redheads might be gods chosen. This makes it hard to debate. :D
Impossible even. (y)

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Here are some more characters designs I did, this one was for another game idea I had. My regular fans will actually be surprised to learn they were for an incest game :eek:

My main game Old Friends and Public Transport has a hot MILF who is the mother of the main character but the game has no incest content, so I like to mess with my supportive fans by making sexy renders of her that will never be part of the game :p

But, it also got me thinking of what kind of game I would make if I did make an incest game? Which resulted in me making these characters, enjoy :evilsmile:

What name for that game were you thinking of? Are you still planning on making that game?

Thank you again @Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
What name for that game were you thinking of? Are you still planning on making that game?

Thank you again @Oppai Auteur
The working title is 'Emergency Houseguest', and I would like to make it in the future but it would be a long way off as my current game is no were near finished

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
The working title is 'Emergency Houseguest', and I would like to make it in the future but it would be a long way off as my current game is no were near finished
Is "Old Friends" your only game or main game for now Oppai?

That name always intrigued me due to the addition of Public Transports.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Is "Old Friends" your only game or main game for now Oppai?

That name always intrigued me due to the addition of Public Transports.
I only ever plan to work on one game at a time, so I guess you could say its both