3D-Daz Oppai Auteur's Personal Daz3d Art

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Hey guys, I'm still working on the written stuff I mentioned a few days ago, so I'll post the link to its thread here and on the Old Friends thread when its done. Will probably add it to my signature as well

But for now, lets jump back into the fantasy setting. I've got two new character designs and a couple of bonus renders as well, enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Always a fan of fantasy stuff.
Lakia has the goods you need. ;) Her smile definitely gives off a salesman vibe. :cool:
Layia wants to suck your blood. *You know where* Vampirism seems to grant you good lucks and ample bosoms. :giggle:
Nervous Sparring - She probably more afraid that her *curse* might distract her during the fight.
Unwelcome Advance - She's heard tales of the surprise gift. She must see it for herself.
Protective Guardian - That's the princesses virgin alarms. She goes off before you do.
Taste Of Medicine - The healer took the hippocratic oath to take care of her patients.
Magical Mothers - Mothers truly are magical. They must be very close, if they are holding hands. :unsure:

Excelsior

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
But for now, lets jump back into the fantasy setting. I've got two new character designs and a couple of bonus renders as well, enjoy!
"Lakia Intro"
"Lakia Bust"
"Lakia The Merchant"
Lakia does look perfect for a merchant role. She's a beautiful milf and very welcoming. Would definitely buy her wares, and maybe ask for something more. :p
"Layia Intro"
"Layia Bust"
"Layia The Vampire"
Now that's a great example of why i love vampires. How's Layia remains so damn thicc and juicy while being one though? She must be draining mortals 24/7 to support those jugs and have a huge clan that she rules as queen. She's so sexy that i'm not even afraid by last pic (i'm more curious in how she handles those fangs when she sucks from particular places). All that blood makes her even sexier in a dangerous way to me. I'll let her drain me good (in more senses than one). :LOL: Loving that tatoo too.
"Nervous Sparring"
Poor girl doesn't look like she knows what she's doing with those. Maybe she's nervous cuz her opponent got bigger swords, or maybe she's just afraid to lose? The consequences is pretty big? Like, letting guardian play with her body?
"Unwelcome Advance"
And now it's looking like someone already won and will see some big surprise. :D
"Protective Guardian"
That's a nice bodyguard she's got here. Protecting those goods good.
"Taste Of Medicine"
Yeah, as i suspected. This doctor practices some quite unusual medicine. But it is working perfectly well as i see it, so who would judge. Certainly not this girl.
"Magical Mothers"
Practicing some dark magic i see (although yeah, those bodies are already quite magical). Why are they naked though? Part of the ritual? Or they just that close?

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Hey guys, we're back in the Emergency Houseguest setting. And this time its all about the tits! I know, its not something you would ever expect from me, but its good to get out your comfort zone once in a while lol

Enjoy!

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Hey guys, we're back in the Emergency Houseguest setting. And this time its all about the tits! I know, its not something you would ever expect from me, but its good to get out your comfort zone once in a while lol

Enjoy!
Yeah, if only your name was something like "oshiri auteur" and you change avatar to some booty, then certainly nobody would suspect anything. ;)
"Titfuck Aunt"
Very caring one, just how i expected.
"Titfuck Cousin"
"Titfuck Girlfriend"
Those girls just want to have some passive fun, so they giving you full initiative.
"Titfuck Landlord"
What's up with that "evil mastermind" look? She seriously seem to be contemplating "what to do with that body afterwards", and i'm not sure if MC gonna like it.
"Titfuck Mother"
Mother always knows what's better for her son.
"Titfuck Muscle"
I bet she has some strong muscles even here, so i'd be wary to receive paizuri from her. :p
"Titfuck Neighbour"
That's seems a great position too, just competely layed back one. I bet those huge puppies feel real good.
"Titfuck Teacher"
Hmm, she doesn't seem overly excited. Does she not like those? Or just not confident if her size would be enough?

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Now these are the emergency houseguests that people actually want.

Aunt - Knows how to treat her nephew right.
Cousin - She always enjoys hanging out with her cousin.
Girlfriend - She has a can do attitude. She's got this.
Landlord - She has a Maleficent type of gotcha face. Has him right where she wants him.
Mom- Only she knows how to take care of her son.
Muscle - Boobs of steel. Yes please.
Neighbor -Funny note it started off with her asking for a cup of sugar.
Teacher - Always in grading mode. Watching his ever thrust. Hope our MC can pass the test.

Excelsior

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Oh goody more lovely art. :giggle:

Bollywood Ariana - Love the dress. I bet she would be big in the movie scene. :cool:
Expecting Family - A vision of things to come. ;) I hope.
Madison Pole Dance - Yum. The milf madison on the pole. :D
Miranda Pole Dance - Sweet sexual chocolate takes the stage. :love:
Pepper Jogging - Hopefully she is wearing the right support. Or if not i'll need to get my camera and keep tabs on her. For science :geek:
Sophisticated Katie - It's a bit weird seeing her like this. I'm not complaining though she looks great. :whistle:
Sophisticated Sarah - Reminds me of Breakfast At Tiffany's. Love her classy look. :)

Excelsior

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
"Bollywood Ariana"
Beautiful dress, i think it's one of the first times i've seen indian dress in Daz. Sadly nobody uses those beauties in these games. And she's actually looks very much authentic and ready to gain popularity. I think she could pass for tamil or kannada woman fairly easily.
"Expecting Family"
Amazing scene and she looks absolutely ravishing. :love: I so much wish this scene won't be the ending screen of the game, but a part of main game and we will see some new happy family action.
"Madison Pole Dance"
"Miranda Pole Dance"
Damn, great lingerie and ladies looks so delicious that i'm drooling here. :p:p And i expect nothing short of legendary from their popularity.
"Pepper Jogging"
Pepper looks even sexier with all this sweat. Burning those calories good. Hopefully James waiting for her somewhere at the end to give some water and maybe some massage in a shower. ;)
"Sophisticated Katie"
Great scene and colors choice. Some might be surprised by this, but i'm actually expected Katie to look absolutely amazing in a dress. Especially in a posh retro one like this. Even if her rebellious self would hate being super feminine and sophisticated, for me she looks better than usual and it suit her very well. Who knew even her haircut would be a plus for this attire? Nice accessories btw. I hope we will see her in a game in something like this at some point. Though i'm sure it won't be easy at all to persuade her. :giggle:
"Sophisticated Sarah"
Hah, even Sarah can be sophisticated if her mom would really want to. :LOL: She sure looks no less amazing than Katie and it suits her very well too. Apart from sporty leg muscles, she's looking like a perfect lady. I'm especially loving that hat. Those dames look ready to go to some rich restaraunt, or maybe an opera. I think nobody would suspect how much they usually dislike dressing like that. :D

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018

Another lovely set of renders.

Madison Maid - Maybe we can persuade her with some naked cleaning. ;)
Fiona Bikini Flash - She's auditioning for Girls Gone Wild. :D
Tabitha Maid - Hopefully she'll stay longer as long as we have enough lemon pledge. :cool:
Metal Sarah - Now I wonder what her metal scream sounds like. :unsure:
Clean Katie - I like punk Katie but if she ever wants to clean up for a bit then that's alright by me. :geek:

Excelsior

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
"Madison Maid"
The perfect maid like Maddy knows that she should always try to please her master with some "accidental" juicy flash. No underwear permitted.
"Fiona Bikini Flash"
What a body! Whole beach must be in her hands after this. :love:
"Tabitha Maid"
She looks ready for any cleaning. Hopefully Tabi will wash MC's back in a shower with this afterwards.
"Metal Sarah"
Now that's much more comfortable attire, isn't it Sarah? :D She's like a fish in a water in this, ready to conquer the night.
"Clean Katie"
Hah, didn't even think it was Katie at first. That's some hardcore cleaning. Like a completely different person, and even looks so shy. Hard to believe that's how she looked like before rebellious phase. I'm interested to know more about this Katie for sure. :cool:

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Hey guys, you might remember I posted on here asking if any of you would be interested in checking out some written work from me? Well I finally set up the thread and attached the first sample of my work. Its a little short to start but I would really appreciate if you could take the time to read and leave feedback! I want my writing and art to be the best they can be, and I always enjoy hearing what you think of the art on here, and would really like the written thread to be just like here

Anyway here's the link

https://f95zone.to/threads/oppai-auteurs-personal-adult-fiction.32296/

Cheers folks!

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Was testing out some render settings on Daz3d, and by that I mean clicking things I've never heard of and seeing the results. I was trying to make some renders that looked a little different from the regular one I produce. Messing with the gamma and saturation etc. And these were the results

I'm calling this character Maria, she isn't for a specific game idea, I just didn't want to make renders that messed with the regular characters

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Not looking to shabby. sometimes its nice to try out new things. Plus she's got it where it counts. T and A. :p

Excelsior

P.S. I don't know why but the color on her face makes me think that she's got a 5 o'clock shadow. :unsure:

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
P.S. I don't know why but the color on her face makes me think that she's got a 5 o'clock shadow. :unsure:
Lol, what? I know the shadows were a little off thanks to her glasses but didn't think it was that bad lol :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: quinfax

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I'm calling this character Maria, she isn't for a specific game idea, I just didn't want to make renders that messed with the regular characters
"Maria Intro"
"Maria Bust"
Wow, that's some absolutely delicious curvy af milf right there! :love: Great body, and i'm a fan of that combination of hairstyle and glasses. She would be perfect for any game idea i'd say. I want to eat those nipples right now. They look so tasty. :D Even more, her whole body looks yummy. I'm also loving her big areolas. How did Maria get so shiny though? Is too much time under the sun can do that to you? Anyways, that's awesome result of experiment.
"Maria Back"
Back is no less amazing than front. That booty is a dangerous weapon that can crush you like a mere can. And her tattoo is definitely fitting. She's certainly doesn't look very innocent. :p
"Maria Night Out"
I expected something a bit more wild. I guess she's going to some pretty respectable place then? :giggle:
"Maria Swimsuit"
Nice, accentuates her curves very well. I generally like colorful swimsuits.

Last edited:

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
what the daz name character used in madison please ?
Great job Btw
Madison is actually a combination of several characters plus a tonne of morphs

I'll list them all for you but I don't know if there is something specific you're after

Body/Face

Bethany 7, Camile, Gia 7, Victoria 7, Victoria 7 HD Details, Mei Lin HD Details

Skin

Brenna

Hope this helps!

Reactions: theoten and quinfax

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Man Snow White and Seven Dwarves would've been a completely different story with Madison and Tabitha in it. :p
Looks like Katie is getting her inner Neko on. :love:
It's strange seeing Sarah in such conservative garb. Still can never go wrong with the librarian look. :geek:

Excelsior