3D-Daz Oppai Auteur's Personal Daz3d Art

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
I only ever plan to work on one game at a time, so I guess you could say its both
Good to know Oppai!

Played it back when it was released the first time, will get the latest update and give an indepth review! :)

I remember the artwork was great but am interested what has been added to the plot since then.

Is the January-release v0.0004325 the latest one?

Thanks again @Oppai Auteur

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Some new designs I made while taking a day off from the Old Friends rework

Say hello to the punk band the Cancer Rats, they are Katie's favorite band!

Calcium - Bassist

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chemical - Rhythm

Cyanide - Drummer

Chlorine - Lead

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018

Calcium - Bassist

Chemical - Rhythm

Cyanide - Drummer

Chlorine - Lead

Nice job sir. Not a fan of the music genre but i've always liked ladies in the punk fashion.

Calcium - Milk it does a body good. I wonder if the sex pistols are her inspiration. I could see her calling me a yankee wanker.

Chemical - Didn't expect a nekomata outfit in a punk band. Like her bodice.

Cyanide - Her outfit makes me think she's either the dovahkiin or a member of The Legion Of Doom from WWF

Chlorine - She might be my fav out of the ladies. I just like her look and the outfit is appropriate. She kind of looks like a goth girl i went to school with many a year ago.

Thanks for the treat my man.

Excelsior

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Nice job sir. Not a fan of the music genre but i've always liked ladies in the punk fashion.

Calcium - Milk it does a body good. I wonder if the sex pistols are her inspiration. I could see her calling me a yankee wanker.
Was thinking the sex pistols when I designed her yeah, think the pale look with less curves really works for her

Chemical - Didn't expect a nekomata outfit in a punk band. Like her bodice.
Catgirls can be punk to! lol :p

Cyanide - Her outfit makes me think she's either the dovahkiin or a member of The Legion Of Doom from WWF
I really liked the face paint and chains, might not look as punk as the rest but I love it. She's the drummer anyway, you don't see as much

Chlorine - She might be my fav out of the ladies. I just like her look and the outfit is appropriate. She kind of looks like a goth girl i went to school with many a year ago.
Happy to bring up old memories then lol

Thanks for the treat my man.
Always happy to give out treats ;)

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017

And i fully agree with Katie, i'm actually a big fan of these type of girls. And those four are really awesome, i think Cancer Rats can easily become my favourites too. :p Very authentic looks and basically everything you want from slim to curvy body, from more of a cute type to sexy dangerous, from younger to older. That's a cool names you choosed for them as well.
Calcium - Bassist
"Calcium Intro"
"Calcium Bust"
"Calcium Band"
Calcium is an ideal name for her. She does look like calcium in person. (y)
From one side, she's a wild girl like you expect her to be. From another, on second and third render she's damn cute super slim gal too. I'm always loving that albino "white hair+red eyes" combination whenever i see it. And i'm big fan of all those piercings too.
Chemical - Rhythm
"Chemical Intro"
"Chemical Bust"
"Chemical Band"
Chemical is a fine mix of hot milfy type and dangerous vamp-seductress. She's looking like she can eat a man alive. :p I think her cute cat ears on that outfit is trying to decieve us of her real self. Or maybe she's really just a catgirl? Loving those long eyelashes and makeup.
Cyanide - Drummer
"Cyanide Intro"
"Cyanide Bust"
"Cyanide Band"
Cyanide looks fun. Not all cyanide-like tbh. :D Playful girl with sex bomb body. Great outfit, even though i'm not sure what it suppose to represent either. That war paint looks celtic or scandinavian.
Chlorine - Lead
"Chlorine Intro"
"Chlorine Bust"
"Chlorine Band"
Chlorine looking pretty much classic. How she's so pale though? :p She must try to represent vampire judging by outfit. And chlorine as element. That outfit is really cool. Amazing curvaceous body. Face is also a great combination of make up. Really like that paint, lipstick and hairstyle. And that piercing between breasts is interesting for sure.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018

Nice job as always.

Didn't expect Katie to be into voodoo. :unsure:

With Miranda being the recipient of this much cream, I might start calling her my Eclair. :D

Excelsior

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
"Katie Pride"
Katie can indeed be proud of those. Even if not the biggest, they are great in their own way. Delicious.
"Katie Smoke And Flash"
For some reason, i like the occasional smoking gal. At least in games. She looks "smoking hot" there. I think James will be pleased by that flash.
"Katie Witch Doctor"
Witch doctor? So her friends practice magic too? Are you saying it's in fact a coven? :p She does look in "her place" with that look though. Pretty authentic.
"Miranda Back Cream"
"Miranda Boob Cream"
"Miranda Cream Filled"
"Miranda Smoke"
Yes, finally more cream for Miranda! :love: It's even dripping. That body needs all the cream. She looks to be in such joy, especially in second one. Great job James. Filling her up good.
"Miranda Smoke"
Hmm, unlike Katie, didn't take Miranda as smoking type. She looks great though. But what she's wearing? I can imagine this frilly outfit on some college girl, except more form-fitting for those bazonkas. Without underboob of course. :D Though, i can't see neither Katie or Sarah wearing something in this style. So where she got it? :p Is it from her old days?

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Katie can indeed be proud of those. Even if not the biggest, they are great in their own way. Delicious.
Never mention their size to her :p

For some reason, i like the occasional smoking gal. At least in games. She looks "smoking hot" there. I think James will be pleased by that flash.
Who says its James she's flashing? Could be Sarah?.... Or Miranda!? lol

Witch doctor? So her friends practice magic too? Are you saying it's in fact a coven? :p She does look in "her place" with that look though. Pretty authentic.
It does look good on her, and she practices on her own, wants everyone to serve her!

Yes, finally more cream for Miranda! :love: It's even dripping. That body needs all the cream. She looks to be in such joy, especially in second one. Great job James. Filling her up good.
The response in the main thread was pretty good for her as well, guess its due to her lack of action in the main game lol

Hmm, unlike Katie, didn't take Miranda as smoking type. She looks great though. But what she's wearing? I can imagine this frilly outfit on some college girl, except more form-fitting for those bazonkas. Without underboob of course. :D Though, i can't see neither Katie or Sarah wearing something in this style. So where she got it? :p Is it from her old days?
She stole it from Sarah, who used to only wear it for her ex-boyfriend.

Hopefully Miranda wont stretch it out haha

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Never mention their size to her :p
I won't. ;) But i'm saying that she shouldn't feel any inferiority complex or anything because of this, many love tits her size, and those have their own advantages against bigger ones.
Who says its James she's flashing? Could be Sarah?.... Or Miranda!? lol
Then i guess reaction might be totally different. Especially in Miranda's case. Not sure even Katie will be brave enough for that.
It does look good on her, and she practices on her own, wants everyone to serve her!
Well, i'll cautious in perspective of serving Katie tbh. Who knows what kinda tricks she has in her sleeve. Maybe she's actually evil deep down. :D
The response in the main thread was pretty good for her as well, guess its due to her lack of action in the main game lol
I wouldn't doubt that one bit. Huge amount of impatient people just craving that action with her already from pretty much first update, not to mention now.
She stole it from Sarah, who used to only wear it for her ex-boyfriend.
Hah, i can hardly imagine Sarah ever wearing that one. That must look pretty silly on her physique. :) She must've loved him very much to endure that.
Hopefully Miranda wont stretch it out haha
I suspect she already did in upper part but ok. ;)

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I won't. ;) But i'm saying that she shouldn't feel any inferiority complex or anything because of this, many love tits her size, and those have their own advantages against bigger ones.
Maybe, but she's up against women like Miranda, hard to not feel inferior lol

Then i guess reaction might be totally different. Especially in Miranda's case. Not sure even Katie will be brave enough for that.
Don't be so sure, you'll see when the redo comes out

Also don't forget there is already a scene in the game where Miranda sees her completely naked

Well, i'll cautious in perspective of serving Katie tbh. Who knows what kinda tricks she has in her sleeve. Maybe she's actually evil deep down. :D
She has never hid her evil tendencies lol

I wouldn't doubt that one bit. Huge amount of impatient people just craving that action with her already from pretty much first update, not to mention now.
Well its still a long way off lol

Hah, i can hardly imagine Sarah ever wearing that one. That must look pretty silly on her physique. :) She must've loved him very much to endure that.
Shen can be loving and pretty when she wants to lol

I suspect she already did in upper part but ok. ;)
Poor Sarah, she is going to have words with Miranda

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Maybe, but she's up against women like Miranda, hard to not feel inferior lol
I guess it's easier to show her than tell. :D
Don't be so sure, you'll see when the redo comes out

Also don't forget there is already a scene in the game where Miranda sees her completely naked
If i'm remembering right, Miranda wasn't really positive in that scene. But yeah, i guess we will see. I'm intrigued to see how far that little devil can go, or Miranda willing to let her.
She has never hid her evil tendencies lol
Well, most of what she has shown i'm seeing as playfulness and trying to be rebel than any actual evil. :) That smile of hers she's showing here is also pretty disarming.
Well its still a long way off lol
That only means even more likes. And complaints. :p
Shen can be loving and pretty when she wants to lol
Never said she can't be pretty or loving. I'm sure she can and more. Just that this outfit doesn't look her style. Way too girly. But that's where she can shine in a different light we haven't seen yet i guess. I'm still betting that she will be uncomfortable as hell in that.
Poor Sarah, she is going to have words with Miranda
Some daughter-mother scolding session, eh? Not like she's needing it right now anyway. :censored:

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Some new pics. Let's examine these closely.

Mother Tongue - In Russian hot chocolate momma kisses you. Katie seems excited and happy to see this. Probably cause she's hoping she gets a turn or gets to join the fun. Sarah is mad but you know she is jelly and wants in on the action.

Drunk Touch - I wonder how many times this exact seen has played out for these two.

Mothers Goods - Sarah gets back at james for earlier by having some fun with his mom. Hey fairs fair right.

Taste Pepper - Katie has to try out all the ladies before james does.This probably happened after Katie heard james talking about what he wanted to do to pepper. I approve.

Awkward Family - It's awkward but they still can't help getting a little peak of each other.

Excelsior

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
"Mother Tongue"
Where's wedding dress? :p Yeah Sarah's understandably mad and jealous, but Katie sure knows that she won't be forgotten when her time comes. Or maybe James will try to kiss both at the same time? Or in Sarah's case perhaps that will work out for quenching her anger.
"Drunk Touch"
Sarah seem more drunk than Katie. Is it that's how those two become intimate for the first time?
"Mother's Goods"
Haha, wasn't expecting that at all. Very nice comeback from Sarah i guess. Inspecting those mature goods. How did she seduce Maddy though? She's looking a bit drunk, or is it just excitement.
"Taste Pepper"
That's just not fair. :D James needs quite a bit of story progress and some other things to get into ladies panties, and Katie just instantly winning them over. Surely she knows some tricks she can teach him. Like waking that motherly instinct from Pepper. Is she really going to taste them all? :unsure:
"Awkward Family"
Did this happened after scene with Sarah? I still don't see why James's naked though. ;)

Last edited:

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Hey guys, just looking for some feedback on an idea

Basically, this thread isn't just a fun place to post whatever sexy renders I dream up, its also a good place to just practice my Daz3D skills in general. And with you guys frequenting it regularly, that also means I get a lot of useful feedback as well. Which of course helps me improve over all, well at least in the art department anyway.

And that brings me to my idea!

I get a lot of practice on the art side of things, but not the writing. Well, I get some feedback based on game and character ideas, but not really on proper pieces of writing. So I was wondering if you guys would be interested in reading some work in the same vain as the work I post here? It wouldn't be direct stories with characters featured here, but just pretty similar, mostly in the genres, fantasy as an example, and with my usual humor and character as well

If any of you are actually interested, how would you prefer I go about it? Should I just edit this thread to be both an art and writing thread, or should I make a totally new thread? Although the fact this thread was moved to an art section might mean I will have to make a new thread regardless, as I'm not sure if the art section would cover written work

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
And that brings me to my idea!

I get a lot of practice on the art side of things, but not the writing. Well, I get some feedback based on game and character ideas, but not really on proper pieces of writing. So I was wondering if you guys would be interested in reading some work in the same vain as the work I post here? It wouldn't be direct stories with characters featured here, but just pretty similar, mostly in the genres, fantasy as an example, and with my usual humor and character as well
I like this idea, and i'd like to try some pieces. :) Even if it's different genre. That's something new i've not seen here before. Devs mostly only post renders and such, that's all.
If any of you are actually interested, how would you prefer I go about it? Should I just edit this thread to be both an art and writing thread, or should I make a totally new thread? Although the fact this thread was moved to an art section might mean I will have to make a new thread regardless, as I'm not sure if the art section would cover written work
Yeah, pretty sure those "artwork" threads isn't intended for things other than visual art.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Hey guys, I'm still working on the written stuff I mentioned a few days ago, so I'll post the link to its thread here and on the Old Friends thread when its done. Will probably add it to my signature as well

But for now, lets jump back into the fantasy setting. I've got two new character designs and a couple of bonus renders as well, enjoy!