EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpeg

Overview:
The other day, when I was reading an adult book, I thought, “I can tell whose breasts they are by just looking at them. Well, am I a king of oppai?” However, there was no way to prove it…. But one day, I receive a letter and it includes a bunch of free sex tickets! Also, the reverse side of each ticket has the photo of someone’s breasts. When I’m confused, a girl, Nil, appears in front of me. According to her, I’m qualified to take part in a game. It seems the tickets aren’t fake. My mission is to look for a girl who’s got the same breasts printed on the ticket. Like this, my search for oppai begins….​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-02
Release Date: 2022-12-05
Developer: OLE-M
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (fan translation by tamagolemon)
Voice: Japanese
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Warning!
The game requires registry and Japanese locale to work, check install instruction on how to run the game.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extras:
Voice fix*

ss (1).jpg ss (2).jpg ss (3).jpg ss (4).jpg ss (5).jpg ss (6).jpg ss (7).jpg ss (8).jpg ss (9).jpg ss (10).jpg ss (11).jpg ss (12).jpg ss (13).jpg ss (14).jpg sv (1).gif sv (2).gif

Last edited:

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
loved two ova's, they got uncensored, the game i would love to play, but its censored though i know most hentai is, but this i rather just go back watch two ova's again

Reactions: BeastIsh93

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
What an unexpected released for a english translation. But always nice to see new translations nonetheless.

Also.

Warning!
The game requires registry and Japanese locale to work, check install instruction on how to run the game.
EAGLS engine games does not NEED registry installation to work (aka the .bat file).
You can edit the file EAGLS.INI and change
Code:
EnableRegister=1
to
Code:
EnableRegister=0
And it'll no longer need the registry to work. You can just start the game normally.

-----Also
Here is a novoicecut patch for the game.
It makes it so the voice won't stop unless there is another voice to be played.

Just replace the game .exe and you should now have a novoicecut feature.

Here is the patch if you want to apply yourself. Based on the .exe provided by the translator.

Code:
>milk48.exe
0002134E:7E->EB

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2017
OPPAI! *smashes plate*

... what, is that not how we do it? Anyhoo, this looks ridiculous enough for my tastes, so thank you kindly!

Oct 3, 2019
I'll be the first to ask, what kind of incest content? And I'll echo Airell and second what kind of preggo content?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
What an unexpected released for a english translation. But always nice to see new translations nonetheless.

Also.

EAGLS engine games does not NEED registry installation to work (aka the .bat file).
You can edit the file EAGLS.INI and change
Code:
EnableRegister=1
to
Code:
EnableRegister=0
And it'll no longer need the registry to work. You can just start the game normally.

-----Also
Here is a novoicecut patch for the game.
It makes it so the voice won't stop unless there is another voice to be played.

Just replace the game .exe and you should now have a novoicecut feature.

Here is the patch if you want to apply yourself. Based on the .exe provided by the translator.

Code:
>milk48.exe
0002134E:7E->EB
LOL you should tell that to the patcher my friend! Thank you.
Adding a small note here: Make sure you untick Read-Only on that file: I couldn't edit it until I unticked it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darksshades
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes