cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Been fast forwarding 5-10 days & stuff. Unless i did something wrong at one point....
That is Nyxs scene you have to choose to kneel in front of her. Visit her again in the Medbay if you want the scene

NightWalkerY

Jan 8, 2018
How do you unlock the last scene? I've been forwarding for a few days and even trying some events again but can't get :c

YoloCrayolo21

Dec 31, 2017
Can someone please make a guide for the image gallery, I'm kinda lazy so I don't want to go through the effort and find every image lol

Reactions: Byczer

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I managed to find them all. (Images) Yay for me...

I feel like I have finally achieved something this year. lol (Joke)

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Any ideas on why some scenes (EG NO 2 on Page 1 and NO 1 on Page 2) are not repeatable?

1.JPG
2.JPG

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Yeah, I can click and repeat each of the scenes except those two. If I click on them, nothing happens.
That happens if your persistent seen data doesnt match. Only way to fix is to replay the event or get a full persistent save from someone. I can send you mine tomorrow. Usually occurs because using an earlier save version.
Can I spank you? Now that I found all you write a guide
View attachment 1011130

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sowwy Bestia. Gotta make you work for it

BlackWingsZ

May 8, 2017
Image gallery is tied to Persitent save file. Loading saves will not effect it. Maybe you forgot to bring the persistent file over?
the unlocked images from previous versions still there, only the ones from this new update oddly

RESOLVED just need to load earlier save and re-unlock everything

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
the unlocked images from previous versions still there, only the ones from this new update oddly
Seems like it pulled an earlier persistent save then. I'm not really sure why it would do that unless you deleted the stored one or something happened. Sorry :(

Reactions: BlackWingsZ

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Yeah, My game saves are my own 100% (never used anyone elses) but were continued saves from a previous version. The messages also do not appear when image items are collected (skip off).

Its no big deal though and I certainly am not complaining, just a heads up really.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Yeah, My game saves are my own 100% (never used anyone elses) but were continued saves from a previous version. The messages also do not appear when image items are collected (skip off).

Its no big deal though and I certainly am not complaining, just a heads up really.
I wish I could take your game and disect it to see what's wrong! Bug fixing is really hard but I think I know a change for that will fix it for you next update.

I'm sure some of you have seen the bug with the popup keep appearing if you click too fast somewhere else after claiming an image gallery. That will be fixed as well. Thanks

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes