PC: -

MAC: -

ANDROID: -

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
OppaiOdyssey-0.4.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
oh its active ive followed along since the early days
Isn't there a pretty big gap between updates? I think the last time I checked the game update was at least 4 months ago. Not really sure since I don't follow the game or updates anymore. It felt like there was quite a bit of time between updates and they weren't very big.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Isn't there a pretty big gap between updates? I think the last time I checked the game update was at least 4 months ago. Not really sure since I don't follow the game or updates anymore. It felt like there was quite a bit of time between updates and they weren't very big.
there is bit of a gap but its quality and content added every time so its worth the wait

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Oppai Odyssey [v0.4.3] [Cryoxxx]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Jun 2, 2022
Isn't there a pretty big gap between updates? I think the last time I checked the game update was at least 4 months ago. Not really sure since I don't follow the game or updates anymore
So you don't know anything about what actually goes on with releases, but instead of doing two minutes research to find out when the last updates were (this is the second since you "last checked" and the fourth in just over a year), or even asking the lazy "how often has this been updating?" question, you throw shade on the dev with no basis at all in not just one but two posts.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes