VN - Ren'Py - Oppai Odyssey [v0.4.3C] [Cryoxxx]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Rain01

I'm mainly rating based on potential. The game as is would be a four star, but the biggest reason for that is the lack of content which will fix itself over time. A lot of the game is going around randomly trying to find what's changed at different times of the day so a guide indicating that would be something I expect will be required since it's sandbox.

The models and animations are fairly solid. The pacing is honestly great apart from the guessing what events you can see that I mentioned prior. The characters are likeable and the scenes are long enough to actually work. The story is kinda generic but seems to be a parody of Star Ocean. In particular with the childhood friend I was reminded of Reimi from Star Ocean 4, though at the time I was thinking that I wasn't actually sure it was a parody. Given later events this is absolutely parodying Star Ocean. Overall I'd recommend it even in its current state but I expect it'll be far better given some time to tweak details and systems and just get more content.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

solxr

A short review about this game "Oppai Odyssey"

Characters:

The main hero : You , he looks a bit like a girl. His long hair and his "girly" face are irritating. Also his chest and ass are bit weird shaped. (You'll see when you see him in his uniform)

All females which I saw are nice/good looking.

Lym, your best friend : She acts cute and is very friendly/kind. She doesnt have sexual content in this version 0.2. She also have a sister. She has probably a crush on you.

Noel, your engineer : She gives you a buttjob which is not repeatable but you can touch her boobs repeatably. She is an alcoholic addict and quite a funny person i guess.

Dr. Clermont, obviously a Healer but also a chemist: She has a repeatable sex scene. She drugs you in her first meeting and gives you a titjob. She produces a drug which calms you down but also makes you horny. I dont know what to think about her at the moment.

Animations + Charactermodels :

One of the best charactermodels i saw, the sweat looks so realistic.
    The skin overall looks nice. The animations which are currently in this game are smooth/clean and look good. (Only the sex scene with your teacher , your dick looks different from your own skin colour)

My own complains :

There should be affection system. The game says you need to spend time with the girls. Which is already a hint overall. But you need to repeat those actions and the games doesnt say when you can get special events ( which gives you some immersion which i can respect if he wanted to do dat).

Overall review:

It has a great potential, the setting is very interresting. I didnt experience any bugs or problems. The characters are unique and look fcking nice. The animations are high quality. ( My own opinion to the dev is that he should change the appereance from the main hero )