Others Completed OPPAI RENDER [Final] [TITANIUM ARMOR]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
header (1).jpg

Overview:
OPPAI RENDER, a sex Simulator where you will be able to have sex and make the vagina squirt
What you can do in the game have sex, milk boobs, get a blowjob, creampie, zoom in during sex
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-06-19
Release Date: 2022-03-24
Developer: Titanium Armor - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Thank you BaasB for sharing the game.

3steam_description.gif Screenshot (165).png Screenshot (167).png Screenshot (168).png Screenshot (169).png Screenshot (171).png Screenshot (173).png

Last edited by a moderator:

OmegleIsFun09

Jun 6, 2022
It's only 55 MB Scarred to download it honestly I'll Tell yall if it's good, Honestly not bad i could spend a good 15 playin this game 8/10 simple yet straight to the point, Definetly going in my vault, Updates need'ed i think

Reactions: Gabaw

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I don't belive for one second that this is actual 3D if it's not larger.
Also, games with creampie only. Passing.

MadmanNuts

Sep 25, 2017
Maybe I am really stupid, But How do I play this game? I can seem to do is look around, walk around and change her clothes. Thanks in advance

Reactions: Gabaw

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Isn't this the exact same game as MILK ME DARLING? Same developer, posted by BaasB on May 18, 2022
Made by the same developer basically the same game but with a different model.
OP updated with controls under the overview

Last edited:

zerracas

May 2, 2017
Isn't this the exact same game as MILK ME DARLING? Same developer, posted by BaasB on May 18, 2022
It's also the same game as "TITS OKAY TITS FINE". Same banner, same description, same everything. He just changes the model and publishes it on Steam.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Maybe I am really stupid, But How do I play this game? I can seem to do is look around, walk around and change her clothes. Thanks in advance
Under Spoiler: Controls

When you are very close to Weticia press 1 for a blow job and 2 for sex.
During sex modes you can use the LMB for zooming, Q to exit, W for normal, Shift for fast and Space for hard.

Reactions: Peach101

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
I've played a lot of shitty games, but the controls here are absolutely mind boggling! :WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

kazuyakoji

Oct 30, 2019
sihost What is it? A status indicator that the CPU says it runs the ones I mentioned. Does this game have a virus?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote