albertokill6

Jul 13, 2024
found the solution, just disable antivirus/check the history of protection, and recover the "virus" file, worked for me
hm ok, i discovered that payload.dll was being deleted from the files once i used loader.exe for some reason, this might be the answer
gonna try it

EDIT: fixed, in fact it was the antivirus as Yondaimeha said that was removing payload.dll and made the game broken, thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yondaimeha
Oct 8, 2017
I tried the steam="no" and this happened. I'm trying to run this on my mac's virtualbox/parallel so that's probably part of the issue, but I did get the other games working via parallels.
Huh, your message is worded differently from my experiments. In fact, the game's window opened up for you... Are you perhaps on W10?

niarax

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2017
This might seem redundant since the game has an official translation now, but does anyone here have knowledge on how to extract and edit the script files for this? I know it's doable since the original JP release got an MTL patch, but I tried it myself and just barely managed to extract 'locale_en.xp3', and now I can't edit the outputted files. I assume them to be .scn but none of the scn editing tools that I tried managed to open them.

Reason for this is that I am kinda displeased with the translation and how it omits certain words that are in the original script. Nothing major or censorious, just a little tame on the... anatomical descriptions, which do exist in the original Japanese text.

If anyone has any tips or is interested in helping please let me know.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
The problem is that there are 3 files that some antivirus treat as malicious

hsuc.exe

loader.exe

payload.ddl

Oct 8, 2017
This might seem redundant since the game has an official translation now, but does anyone here have knowledge on how to extract and edit the script files for this? I know it's doable since the original JP release got an MTL patch, but I tried it myself and just barely managed to extract 'locale_en.xp3', and now I can't edit the outputted files. I assume them to be .scn but none of the scn editing tools that I tried managed to open them.

Reason for this is that I am kinda displeased with the translation and how it omits certain words that are in the original script. Nothing major or censorious, just a little tame on the... anatomical descriptions, which do exist in the original Japanese text.

If anyone has any tips or is interested in helping please let me know.
I already mentioned this, but you have to treat Milk Factory games quite differently amongst KiriKiri games. One of the ghings they do, is change the fucking encryption key used for the xp3 files for every damn game, and it's different every time. Wait for crzsycode to update GarBro with support for this game (in english). If you want, open an issue on his repo asking for that.

Reactions: niarax

hecchuri

Jul 18, 2022
Anyone else locked out of the extras? I've completed the game twice but to no avail, and the last minor character Luxual is missing her 2nd part in both saves.
Screenshot from 2024-08-03 04-26-21.png Screenshot from 2024-08-03 04-26-05.png

niarax

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2017
I already mentioned this, but you have to treat Milk Factory games quite differently amongst KiriKiri games. One of the ghings they do, is change the fucking encryption key used for the xp3 files for every damn game, and it's different every time. Wait for crzsycode to update GarBro with support for this game (in english). If you want, open an issue on his repo asking for that.
Ah, that makes sense. It's possible that the files I extracted are good to for nothing since I didn't have a compatible xp3 extractor to begin with. I'll see if I can reach out to crskycode or someone else with deeper knowledge of this engine. Might even put on a bounty because honestly this stuff starting to bother me now lol.

Either way I'm guessing there will be some interest on getting these extracted besides just my personal desire to edit the text since these English releases now all come uncensored.

minanoh

Feb 21, 2018
I decided to translate most of the relevant menus using GPT-4, keep in mind these are only screenshots of the game that have been translated. I haven't translated the actual game files. I hope this is of some help.

I'm also including a full gallery save.
thanks, but where does the save go?

Oct 8, 2017
Full save, drop these files in the game folder.

For this game, datasc.ksd keeps the game configuration (which includes the flag of keeping the gallery unlocked or not), and datasu.ksd keeps the overall game progress (here is just the scenes that are unlocked or not).
I've dropped the hsuc.cf file here in too in order to remove the default save path the game offers, which is the AppData folder (seriously game devs, just stop doing this nonsense...), and the game's engine defaults to a subfolder called savedata in the game's root folder.

Reactions: yaupakyu
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes