haruyu2

Dec 18, 2019
Is it just me or the voices are bugged? I can't hear the voices when they talk or when I test them in settings

yetiwarrior

Apr 26, 2020
does anyone know how to unlock both the extra Menu and the the last minor character scene? Both are still locked for me even with 100% in everything else

Aug 2, 2024
Sorry I'm new to this shit, what's up with windows detecting the launcher as a trojan virus, is that just a false positive should I be concerned or not? (also don't know if it's worth mentioning but could be uncanny coincidence, but day I installed and played this I got notifications from Microsoft regarding unusual sign in activity on all my accounts)

Last edited:

nsfridayw

Dec 27, 2023
Sorry I'm new to this shit, what's up with windows detecting the launcher as a trojan virus, is that just a false positive should I be concerned or not? (also don't know if it's worth mentioning but could be uncanny coincidence, but day I installed and played this I got notifications from Microsoft regarding unusual sign in activity on all my accounts)
whenever I check the quarantine history from windows defender it says it blocks a known trojan called wacatac stemming from the files, I'm also at a loss as to what's going on. I just want to goon :(

whate4

Mar 24, 2019
whenever I check the quarantine history from windows defender it says it blocks a known trojan called wacatac stemming from the files, I'm also at a loss as to what's going on. I just want to goon :(
Getting the same now, but it worked fine when I played this game yesterday. Dunno what's going on but it's staying in quarantine until I know more lol.

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
Windows Defender is trained to detect certain code that malware frequently uses. This overlaps with cracked software. It doesn't have the ability to differentiate the two.

Gainsleif

Jan 11, 2024
if we turn off the anti virus and launch it despite the warning it works and after analysis the anti virus found nothing so it seems safe? maybe ? but it would be really nice if someone found the solution to correct this problem please that would be great

w3dragon25

Jan 16, 2018
Full save, drop these files in the game folder.

For this game, datasc.ksd keeps the game configuration (which includes the flag of keeping the gallery unlocked or not), and datasu.ksd keeps the overall game progress (here is just the scenes that are unlocked or not).
I've dropped the hsuc.cf file here in too in order to remove the default save path the game offers, which is the AppData folder (seriously game devs, just stop doing this nonsense...), and the game's engine defaults to a subfolder called savedata in the game's root folder.

Hi, this is the first time I've learnt of this method - tried and worked really well (always hated having to locate a different folder location).

Quick question: how could we replicate what you did (creating the hsuc.cf file to remove default save path) for other games with the same issue?

p0y

Apr 19, 2021
Anyone else noticing that the gallery is locked? I'm assuming it's because I haven't unlocked luxuals second scene, but I've unlocked everything else, and her second scene doesn't show up for some reason

Oct 8, 2017
Hi, this is the first time I've learnt of this method - tried and worked really well (always hated having to locate a different folder location).

Quick question: how could we replicate what you did (creating the hsuc.cf file to remove default save path) for other games with the same issue?
There's no simple answer for this. It depends on each developer's approach on how to set up the save path for their games. In this case, Milk Factory uses the simpler one of using the variable called datapath, and putting any folder path that the developer wishes.
In this case, you simply delete the value, and you are good to go.
Keep in mind that sometimes they also integrate some of these configurations inside the executable (this game does that, but for other variables which I don't know what do they exactly represent), and those take preference over the ones set up in the corresponding .cf file.

The last approach, and honestly, the one used the most, is simply creating a variable in the game's code, and having that variable being the path to the savedata. In this case, you simply have to comb through the code and find it, and replace the string accordingly.
Most of the time, they use an environment variable, in this case being System.PersonalPath (the user's home folder), which should be replaced by System.ExePath.
For obvious reasons, if a developer chooses the latter option, it will always be the one that will take preference.

PD: this is only applicable to KiriKiri games (both 2 and Z games, since they are almost the same internally)

Oct 8, 2017
I also wanted to mention that after checking the files more throughly, I can confirm that the hsuc.exe file given by girlcelly is not the original one, it's a cracked one for Steam.
In this case, I'd say it's not worth the effort to try to avoid using the Loader.exe file for now, since the JAST USA version will completely avoid having to use a cracked .exe file.

MontyPython27

Sep 18, 2020
I also wanted to mention that after checking the files more throughly, I can confirm that the hsuc.exe file given by girlcelly is not the original one, it's a cracked one for Steam.
In this case, I'd say it's not worth the effort to try to avoid using the Loader.exe file for now, since the JAST USA version will completely avoid having to use a cracked .exe file.
so your saying its best to avoid this game for now? i installed it and already told my pc that the files were ok, mainly because most of the detections are false positives.

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2017
so your saying its best to avoid this game for now? i installed it and already told my pc that the files were ok, mainly because most of the detections are false positives.
No, the file is completely safe to be used. What I say is that it's not worth the time to try to make a cleaner crack when there's gonna be a free drm version in a couple of months.

Reactions: MontyPython27

ChaosZeroX121

Jan 22, 2022
I have a question? I know it's crazy but how do I remove the dlc pathc? I'm so used to mosaics as I mostly play eroge that has them and hentai. Can someone not be rude and please let me know how to remove it? And so I can add it later for another playthrough when I came back from Japan.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes