{
  "loglevel": 1,
  "enableExtract": true,
  "decryptSimpleCrypt": true,
  "includeExtensions": [".mpg"],
  "outputDirectory": "out"
}
> hsuc.exe or loader.exe?

Neither of them worked. I bought the game see if that would work. Still no. I then patched the game using and , which then created a fully cracked and unlocked hsuc.exe (no shady loader.exe needed) and everything worked. I then went to the unlocked gallery clicked on all of the animations (which dumps them) and refunded the game lol
Share your hsuc.exe as files extraction doesn't work without.
KrkrRevBinaries does not contain anything
Steamless does not rebuild the file, and I have no source data for the debugger (what to look for and where to look, at least roughly).

Konachan

Dec 7, 2018
Share your hsuc.exe as files extraction doesn't work without.
i already refunded the game.

EDIT: thought it might be useful to a lot of people here so I went ahead and created another patched

KrkrRevBinaries does not contain anything
check in releases.

Steamless does not rebuild the file, and I have no source data for the debugger (what to look for and where to look, at least roughly).
idk, I just used steamless to patch hsuc.exe first, before patching it again with KrkrRevBinaries.

Last edited:

Lv421

Apr 25, 2020
Thank you very much, the images are unpaked from VN.
Here is the file to start VN normally already.

kamy2020

Nov 21, 2022

EDIT: thought it might be useful to a lot of people here so I went ahead and created another patched hsuc.exe

check in releases.

idk, I just used steamless to patch hsuc.exe first, before patching it again with KrkrRevBinaries.
thank you so much :3

danadana

Aug 5, 2023

EDIT: thought it might be useful to a lot of people here so I went ahead and created another patched hsuc.exe

check in releases.

well, loader exe, the old client and the payload file are no longer necessary, apart from the fact that the saves are created in the folder itself and not the fucking appdata
so thanks

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
btw the size is 12gb? thats like 2x the size of the old jp version right? what changed in this version?
If it's like any of the other releases: it has both censored and uncensored animations, and both files take the bulk of the game's size.

ivory7777

Apr 11, 2021
not sure if some one mentioned here, but any one who has issue unlocking the last scene in one of the minor character (luxual) and Extra menu, let the game run around 2 hrs and they will unlock. It seems like a bug.

Also which scene is suppose to be the DLC? is that the minor character 1 scene which is the only one i couldn't find it in the previous japanese version

Last edited:

kamy2020

Nov 21, 2022

check in releases.

It took me almost all day but I was finally able to extract the cgs, thanks for the cracked exe

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
not sure if some one mentioned here, but any one who has issue unlocking the last scene in one of the minor character (luxual) and Extra menu, let the game run around 2 hrs and they will unlock. It seems like a bug.

Also which scene is suppose to be the DLC? is that the minor character 1 scene which is the only one i couldn't find it in the previous japanese version
It is not a bug, is a penalty for those who dedicate themselves to playing a visual novel without reading anything and by pressing control in this way you will be stuck for 2 hours thinking how to unlock the last scene, good play on their part

BarionZakalao

Jul 3, 2023

check in releases.

Thanks this makes it work on parallels

Oct 8, 2017

Homie, it has been mentioned multiple times.
The "easter egg" according to the devs, is just the second scene for the DLC character, which is indeed unlocked after keeping a save opened for 2 hours.
Why is this called an "easter egg"? Dunno.

Oct 8, 2017
JSON:
{
  "loglevel": 1,
  "enableExtract": true,
  "decryptSimpleCrypt": true,
  "includeExtensions": [".mpg"],
  "outputDirectory": "out"
}
> hsuc.exe or loader.exe?

Neither of them worked. I bought the game see if that would work. Still no. I then patched the game using and , which then created a fully cracked and unlocked hsuc.exe (no shady loader.exe needed) and everything worked. I then went to the unlocked gallery clicked on all of the animations (which dumps them) and refunded the game lol
Did you get extra bonus stuff from the latest update? I want to know exactly what it contained.

niarax

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2017
Did you get extra bonus stuff from the latest update? I want to know exactly what it contained.
I could be wrong but the only Bonus stuff I found were some .txt files containing some written smut which they translated into Chinese and English. I've uploaded them here.

Feel like there should be some audio files to go with these but there were none.

Reactions: NewLifeNewFace
Oct 8, 2017
I could be wrong but the only Bonus stuff I found were some .txt files containing some written smut which they translated into Chinese and English. I've uploaded them here.

Feel like there should be some audio files to go with these but there were none.
Maybe these are the sentences the characters say in the profile viewer.

Zandaos

Sep 7, 2022
Anyone know a way to get the live 2d animations to work on android/winlator etc?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes